Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

How To Get Married?

LOL, just how do players get married? Hunter[GM] told me to post it at forum, but i do not know where exactly is? So can anyone, and GMs, kindly explain? LOL

Hmm well there has been a couple of marriges ingame..

I remember one between Pyro and hmm Cant remember lol. Kinda emberassing.. Worked kinda like a real marrige :o)

I've got married some time ago... with Persefonea xD

U have to send a ticket asking for it and saying when u want it to be, and then the GM will tell u if he can do it...

Good Luck^^

Theres an amazing wedding of hb on youtube held by 3 Gms standing on the judge table, that no player but GMs can step on it. Its really funny, one guy objects about the wedding and the Gm sends him to Bi very fun.

Are there any type of benefits of getting married?

This is a part of hb I never tried...I really wonder how it'll be lolz

Only if GM's wants to give any benefits..

Else theres nothing. Or theres probely a 2-3 weeks talk about it, but else no :P

no...I meant to send me a private message on the forum and we could work out a time when I could do this for you.

whisper me in game...and we'll pick a date and time.

does nemesis support stupid marriages?

=p

thats what i want with Dragonoid.

anywho my ideal of honey moon is in MiddleLand river , just enjoy the monster'spassing by and fishes swimming , nothing more romactic than that

does nemesis support stupid marriages?

=p

thats what i want with Dragonoid.

anywho my ideal of honey moon is in MiddleLand river , just enjoy the monster'spassing by and fishes swimming , nothing more romactic than that

Oh I'd love to go on a honeymoon to the aresien garden. It has the most beautiful landscape in the whole world and it would be soo romantic to see all the unicorns wandering around <3

I havent found the love of my life yet tho =/ (except for Lycanth, but nemesis doesnt support stupid marriages =/ )

i want a honeymoon in abbadon, hopefully a lighting will burn down my wife and ill keep all her items

;D;D

As usual, the kid is thinkin about items in a game, except of girls..