Sign in to follow this  
Aki

Sleep Looks Fantastic

Great move >> making those overpowered mages even more powerfull and make the difference even bigger between wars/ mages.

Ofcourse its a rare spell and I believe no1 has it yet, but it may cause troubles in future.

I'm saying this as an inactive player so Im not on either class's side.

Oh and dont get me wrong, Im glad to see new things brought to helbreath, but all those wars out there would like some new toys aswell!

i guess if this keeps going i will have to show some people this still is a dictatorship.

Leave SLYONE alone.

I dont think any1 was whining about SLYONE's edit items (if there were'nt any posts removed), people were only voicing out their consern about possible problems in the balance between classes and towns IF Tyrone got some of these new spells.

1 Question, does Medusa necklace work against SLeep??

good question. i guess it have to work against sleep also

Sleep should be no prob for me since I have pro aim :P

It sounds VERY VERY SCARY!

Medusa neck has a higher value now :P right? Since sleep is going to be around I suppose, I just don't hope static gets it =/ ESW + Sleep = bai bai meeeeeeeeee =(

"Reads" great

What about making Devastator drop from other mob besides Abbadon? as a really rare drop ofc. or what if Gms put paralize for 10 more seconds? I havent seen any of those magics around yet, but it makes me feel sick thinking lot of mages chasing you with mass blizz and sleep at the same time. Isnt already good enough that dk+15 mages having rogm hitting 350+ hp in one shoot ? :( Nothing to be done for the sake of the warrriors?

We got no ettin pits/ no liche pits/ no MMO pits, in fact no pits that drops high dmg weapons,only wws/clops/de pits wich none of them drops Giants Swords/Bhs and good stuff. What warrior now dares to pvp using dk set only against a mage with dk set? Make msshield wand 100 str to use?

What about making Devastator drop from other mob besides Abbadon? as a really rare drop ofc. or what if Gms put paralize for 10 more seconds? I havent seen any of those magics around yet, but it makes me feel sick thinking lot of mages chasing you with mass blizz and sleep at the same time. Isnt already good enough that dk+15 mages having rogm hitting 350+ hp in one shoot ? :( Nothing to be done for the sake of the warrriors?

We got no ettin pits/ no liche pits/ no MMO pits, in fact no pits that drops high dmg weapons,only wws/clops/de pits wich none of them drops Giants Swords/Bhs and good stuff. What warrior now dares to pvp using dk set only against a mage with dk set? Make msshield wand 100 str to use?

stop the nonsense

go hunt something big if u want big drops

gracias

:glare: You always play mage MaynarD this doesnt affects you in nothing. Gimme demonslayer or sbh hp and i shut my mouth. Still dont forget to give something to wars Gms plz.

:glare: You always play mage MaynarD this doesnt affects you in nothing. Gimme demonslayer or sbh hp and i shut my mouth. Still dont forget to give something to wars Gms plz.

i have both ;(

you really should work for your gear :S

1 Question, does Medusa necklace work against SLeep??

good question. i guess it have to work against sleep also

yes, it works against sleep, if it doesn't, we'll make it work :)

but normally it should as sleep is an extention of the paralize code.

Great move >> making those overpowered mages even more powerfull and make the difference even bigger between wars/ mages.

Oh and dont get me wrong, Im glad to see new things brought to helbreath, but all those wars out there would like some new toys aswell!

We didn't come up with this stuff, HB Korea added it. We just follow up.

It does sound like HB Korea is now phasing in some patches (Hell-Fire and Fury of Thor were both different patches, very soon after eachother). So more is probably upcoming, and I sure hope some warrior stuff is in there somewhere!

could always just implement a small ettin pit in ml? could balance out the whole "not enough good war weapons" issue and if i am wrong i heard there was an ettin pit in nemesis 1? just an idea for the war aspect. I play a mage but i also like a good fight.

- Autumn

We didn't come up with this stuff, HB Korea added it. We just follow up.

It does sound like HB Korea is now phasing in some patches (Hell-Fire and Fury of Thor were both different patches, very soon after eachother). So more is probably upcoming, and I sure hope some warrior stuff is in there somewhere!

Have you thought of adding fury of thor to the game aswell?