Sign in to follow this  
Aki

Sleep Looks Fantastic

it'll be as hard to land as Paralyze or Hold-Person, you need to be a VERY good mage to land this spell.

Also you require alot mana and alot int to learn and use this spell in first place, which makes up for it's power :)

demon & uni drop it ;) you can check it at the portal :)

-> check rare items -> rare manuals :)

Looks great !!

there is nothing to see yet, you don't know how cool this spell looks :P

"Sounds great !!" would be better :P ;)

Hope its is extremely rare, hope SLYONE dont get one (although im elvine, i wouldnt like it)

Hope they dont land Sleep on me, or ill be death at first :P

Hope its is extremely rare, hope SLYONE dont get one (although im elvine, i wouldnt like it)

Oh yea, i almost forgot. I certainly hope SLYONE doesn't get any of the new spells. Of course, unless it's a legit one.

Sleep sounds extremely powerful if you're good at aiming.

Just a quick question. Is it true:

"Using this item will learn you Scan if you have the Required Intelligence to learn this spell.

This manual requires 50 Majestic Points to buy."

You really can purchase a scan manual with 50 mp or is it just some outdated info?

Since Scan cant be used against Players, the price for now stills under discussion. It still needs to be adjusted.

i guess if this keeps going i will have to show some people this still is a dictatorship.

Leave SLYONE alone.

Sleep still needs minor adjustments and fixes (like xelima fix :P), besides that, sleep can indeed be powerfull if your aim is nice enough.

but most likely the first crit or magic spell will free you from the pralysis, meaning you can run and chug :)

also, the info on Scan Manual is acurate, it has been added a couple hours ago by me.

It's currently only unlocked PvM, the PvP is being discussed, unlocking this might influence the PvP'ing, so we need to consider this properly and look at the concequences by unlocking this.

OMG! didnt knew this was happenin!!!! good job GMs, nice one White, i know u have been wokin a lot!

once Again, is great to play with this GMs =)

Looks great !!

there is nothing to see yet, you don't know how cool this spell looks :P

"Sounds great !!" would be better :P ;)

Well, im LOOKing at the text. Im not hearing it ;)

"Reads great!!" or so? :unsure:

You get my point.

hjehehe ur hoping alot ah ? :D

Sleep still needs minor adjustments and fixes (like xelima fix :P), besides that, sleep can indeed be powerfull if your aim is nice enough.

but most likely the first crit or magic spell will free you from the pralysis, meaning you can run and chug :)

Not gonna lift it straight from korean server?

Not gonna lift it straight from korean server?

The koreans have good stuff, but they have also bad bugs...

the Xelima item's effect description tells:

"Reduces health of the target by 50% on hitting while activated"

the way it's written in the code:

"The damage you hit while activated is the target's health devided by 2"

with sleep implemented and double damage applied it means target's health / 2 -> sleep does * 2, so damage = target's health...

this ofc does NOT match the Xelima item's effect description, and we needed to fix this in the code to still keep the description matching.

Probably the koreans didn't think of this, so x rapier + sleep is insta kill there I bet :D

anyway, sleep is powerfull, but sleep is only for the most intelligent mages at 200 intelligence and consumes alot of mana, this drains down your mana bar quickly, so you must be one of the best mages and aim perfectly to sleep somone in a first shot.

also other minor bugs are the ZZZ's of sleep appearing too high above the head etc...

graphical adjustments :)

talking about owerpowering mages...

It takes 250 MP to cast Sleep. That's what...4 times with MS18 and DK Wand? It won't overpower them unless they already have insanely good aim. ;)

Sleep gonna be able 2 be baught at wiz tower?

DEFINITELY not. It's gonna be a VERY rare drop.

talking about owerpowering mages...

It takes 250 MP to cast Sleep. That's what...4 times with MS18 and DK Wand? It won't overpower them unless they already have insanely good aim. ;)

Sleep gonna be able 2 be baught at wiz tower?

DEFINITELY not. It's gonna be a VERY rare drop.

VERY rare sounds scary. I'll still want cancellation over sleep/hell-fire. :D