Sign in to follow this  
Oni

Anyone Up For Making Noob Dungon Raiders?

While i think its a great idea and would love to see stuff like ND raiding come back. PL even struggles for people at the moment, and with the lack of any real pits in ND its gonna be a very quiet place.

The other issue i can see arising - high exp. People are going to level up very easily.

Its actually a quote from the bible... but yes I did get it from The Number of the Beast haha.

sure.. i can make one if everybody agree to make one too.. i miss noob dungeon raid too !! all of them wearing silver plate with gs some are with flamb .. mage are using es or ews.... haha pretty cute raid.. mm nice idea.. :P

My mage was lvl 79 when we had exp 1, i raided ND but after only meeting 2 ares there (2 eks :D) in like 1 month i knew it doesnt worth...

i hope people would stop trying to fight with noobs

Just create a few pits at d2?d3 and theres more raid spots

When i did it was because we had exp*1, i knew im too lazy to train to lvl 120 or 140, so i stopped there so at least i could raid ND.

I rekon you should just raid PL. It already has a number of players there dedicated to raiding as well as new players training there. Its easier to ek there than ND because it actually has pits. Although PL has turned into one massive joke now, with every raider full of rares.

Sure, you'll get raped, more then likely, all the time.

But as far as the rules are concerned anyone whos above level 80 isn't an ek, so there isnt much insentive to try and kill you (other then having you stop hitting them lol)

My goal is to get at least a few hero parts with this :P The only issue being that I doubt I'll find anyone under the level 100 that isn't already going to be a civilian, so this would be a problem :(

Another issue is you'd get creamed, and if you get level 79, there's a good chance you might accidentally level up :(

how about an entire guild, of nothing but level 80- people... anyone with me!!!

Dont log in for any sades lol if your town wins lvl 80+

ND looks like it's pretty close to getting a revamp Vampyr, but Jaapy wants level 120-. What do you reckon about that?

Pits he's suggested are pretty good, would promote activity there.

make middleland dungeon max lvl 140 and change lvl140 quest to kill monster in this map, i think some pl raiders needs contrib points for get hero items

ND looks like it's pretty close to getting a revamp Vampyr, but Jaapy wants level 120-. What do you reckon about that?

Pits he's suggested are pretty good, would promote activity there.

I like the idea, not sure on the level limit. I wouldve made it 140 to open it up to the PL raiders as well, Im not sure it might get some good numbers i dunno. Guess we gotta wait and see. With an actual reason to go down there (pits) it might work.

make middleland dungeon max lvl 140 and change lvl140 quest to kill monster in this map, i think some pl raiders needs contrib points for get hero items

IMO very bad idea. ML dungeon is for miners and i think it should stay that way

Actually ND has allways been called Middle Land Dungeon. Middle Land Mine is the massive mining area actually in ML.

This would only work, and what would be a damn great idea, if they made a different server for it.

Like international had "Abaddon" and "Apocalypse" server. And by making the second server max lvl 79. So people wont have these raiders with X weapons, Angels+10, Zerker Wands etc.

cause vs war ND = DR set,

vs mage = Ma set.

These would practicly make you invinsible, also light protection necks.

Actually i made an SS pler lvl 80- Vit whore on HB mog. I kicked *censored* but PL max lvl was 110 i think.

Wait a second...were you the SS pler with manu chain and Xel SS? I hated that guy. :unsure:

Actually i made an SS pler lvl 80- Vit whore on HB mog. I kicked *censored* but PL max lvl was 110 i think.

Wait a second...were you the SS pler with manu chain and Xel SS? I hated that guy. :unsure:

lol poor wuta

(fatty) B)