Sign in to follow this  
SheGM

Client Spanish

What does that got anything to do with it (I mean the language part, I undertsand the "its too much work", because it is indeed).

what i'm saying is that the spanish people here are either too lazy to learn english, or too young or too stupid to learn it, they arn't willing to learn it... and now you gonna put eggs under their asses by giving them a spanish client??? thats stupid, with english client they are FORCED to learn and understand english.

Yes, I HATE language changes, here in my country, belgium, we have language war for ages between flamish ppl and wallony people... they speak french, we speak dutch (i'm flamish), we get French as second language, but they arn't willing to learn dutch, when we go to their part, we try to speak decent french, but when they come to our part, they just speak french and don't even try to speak dutch, and thats what I hate !

and I see exactly same here, main language is english, spanish ppl come here to play but are not willing to speak english to make themselfs understandable to others.

NOTE: I involve "dutch ppl", "wallony ppl", "spanish ppl", I refer to a big group by saying this, but not ALL of them arn't willing ! I know ppl who are willing to learn dutch and come form walloney, I know ppl who are willing to learn english and speak mainly spanish or different language, I target a big group, but don't wanne target them all, some are good, some are "bad", and most i've seen till now are on the "bad" side, well not rally bad, but just "not willing to learn english".

maybe instead of changing the client we should look into making a spanish beginers guide.

Agree, a manual would be prefer, a game client change or something like that I dislike, a manual I like, it explains, but they still need to learn the english to really understand it.

This is a game white...people come to play not "learn". What u say is true, but no one really cares.

Besides ley only suggested a seperate client, like many games do, so some spanish talking users can understand a bit more.

I do agree on something, its gona be hard, so probably a simpler solution like a guide may be better. Still a nice idea though.

Im agree with King!!

its just a game...

some people perhaps are that type of as* hol** that you said, but perhaps others not.

Simple.

Cya

-It is too much work for something irrelevant

-The language in the Helgame is not a problem, at least not for south american, european, etc... it could be only a small problem to new (to hb) Korean players (just an example) who have different characters.

Take you less than 1 week to learn what does every button you see do.

-If you want to help, we could need players who are willing to help translating the Guides from our Web.

No c si es mucho trabajo pero estaria bueno. Total si encontras alguno que ayude a traducir las palabras simples al castellano es facil. No creo que se coplique cambiar el nombre de las cosas al castellano. En muchos servers fruta que jugue estan en castellano. Tan dificil no debe ser.

encima el pt este dice que hay que aprender ingles. Que aprenda castellano si es tan inteligente el bobo ese.

Como me molesta esos comentarios de mierda dios.

No c si es mucho trabajo pero estaria bueno. Total si encontras alguno que ayude a traducir las palabras simples al castellano es facil. No creo que se coplique cambiar el nombre de las cosas al castellano. En muchos servers fruta que jugue estan en castellano. Tan dificil no debe ser.

encima el pt este dice que hay que aprender ingles. Que aprenda castellano si es tan inteligente el bobo ese.

Como me molesta esos comentarios de mierda dios.

jajaja agree! de acuerdo con vos..

aparte es un poco mas de ayuda, yo llevo a?os jugando HB y no me SE TODO TODO...

y bue q se yo..capaz si estuviera en espa?ol el juego seria mas facil aprender.. porque a nadie le gusta leer guias tampoco.. es mas facila prender jugando..

whatever.. at least is a little help for new players.. i have been playing HB for years and i dont know everything OF IT!.

i dont matter... every day i learn something new, and if the game could be in spanish its more easier.

its more easy learning playing.. that reading a guide..and more nicely.

Leylina

Leylina

This is not only about YOU and The spanish language..

Not everyone knows evertyhing, thats why they discover thing every day like your self.

If a Spanish client should come, why shouldnt a finnish, danish, dutch, ya even korean client then?

You see my point?

It takes HELL OF A TIME to do. And english is the 2 spoken language in most countries.

Cuenta de Muerte Enemiga ha sido incrementado por 1 punto, usted a matado al enemigo Millie de -=Argenlandia=- asociacion

no es mala idea, pero pienso que la mayoria se las puede arreglar sin saber ingles.

Leylina

Not everyone knows evertyhing, thats why they discover thing every day like your self.

If a Spanish client should come, why shouldnt a finnish, danish, dutch, ya even korean client then?

You see my point?

It takes HELL OF A TIME to do. And english is the 2 spoken language in most countries.

its not about me...

i just wanna help.. because I KNOW spanish..and english.. u ar right.. but..

i DONT know.. DUTCH finnish danish.. etc etc.. if i do.. i help for thats language too.. but i dont.. :S

ENGLISH and SPANISH ar the most spoken language in most countries...

and i dont know whats the problem with it? u dont have to do anything.. if u dont want.. i am going to do it..

Cuenta de Muerte Enemiga ha sido incrementado por 1 punto, usted a matado al enemigo Millie de -=Argenlandia=- asociacion

no es mala idea, pero pienso que la mayoria se las puede arreglar sin saber ingles.

Obvio la mayoria se las puede arreglar solos sin saber ingles.. pero estaria bueno.. y seria mas facil para esa parte q no es la mayoria...

y no me gusta mucho el comment de ramz porq por ej.. el no se sienta a traducir todo etc etc.. asi q.. al q le jode por ej?

en todo caso yo haria todo el laburo.. hasta me ofrezco para programar.. soy buena para eso :S

Saludos

Leylina

You see my point?

its not about me...

i just wanna help.. because I KNOW spanish..and english.. u ar right.. but..

i DONT know.. DUTCH finnish danish.. etc etc.. if i do.. i help for thats language too.. but i dont.. :S

ENGLISH and SPANISH ar the most spoken language in most countries...

and i dont know whats the problem with it? u dont have to do anything.. if u dont want.. i am going to do it..

I can see you don't know me hehe..

But i have written a 59 pages guide for HBNemesis, so yes i have done a lot -_-..

Yes YOU dont know these languages, but im talking about making it. GM's/admins can't give rights to every single HB player just to help coding the client.

Nemesis can't give out of the contents, HGServer files, WorldServer files and what so ever they are named.

Are you really sure? It's alot of work!! xD

agree 100%!

lol dont be bad with admins... English Global linguage... are ok for all!

why no a client and portuguese and 1 in polish? o.O :P :P :P :P

For young kids like 1-13 yrs old.. it dont matter what language it is ..they will figure it out and play..

IN the case of leylina ..her mother isnt young and probably hasnt got high DEX in computer games and video games in general... so what really would help her is a beginners guide in spanish... having 'Health' 'Salud' doesnt help for peanuts.. Doesnt matter what language it is.. could be french , latin, spanish, italian, portuguese ....

----

As for learning english, thats not to be imposed, I mean no one forces you in X country to learn spanish or italian or portuguese languages which have more depth than english can ever dream to have..

Why would some1 who knows how to speak Spanish perfectly , understands italian and portuguese at high levels- probably even speaks italian and portuguese, why would this person need to learn english ? He wouldn't unless he wants to watch Movies in english or go live in some english speaking country, business whatever. But for HB ? He dont need to know english. Infact alot of ppl in Arg can speak spanish, italian understand portugese ..etc etc.. Brasilians can or try to speak spanish, the understand it they improve they probably could also understand some italian etc etc.. I try and speak and learn some portuguese slowly... etc etc.

Maybe its you guys who need to learn spanish, and show some brains.. cos spanish/castellano is hard to learn and english is a peace of cake.

maximum respect

-It is too much work for something irrelevant

-The language in the Helgame is not a problem, at least not for south american, european, etc... it could be only a small problem to new (to hb) Korean players (just an example) who have different characters.

Take you less than 1 week to learn what does every button you see do.

-If you want to help, we could need players who are willing to help translating the Guides from our Web.

Vos estas encontra por q sabes q calu no va a ser el q tradusca, y te van a asignar esa tarea a vos :P :P :P :P

i can swear i saw already a server with spanish lanuguage onlly... i dunno what server it were. but im very obvious is saw it :)

but good luck i liked the idea u gonna get some pr0 work here :) hope ull success with it.

Maybe its not a big deal. U can chage the contents with some skin with spanish names and thats all. Like Hallowen skin. Just Translate the word in spanish and put it on some skin. Its not a big deal. Translate in any language and thats all. This is not about spanish only. It can be done with all the language. This way the server makes more internacional.

As for learning english, thats not to be imposed, I mean no one forces you in X country to learn spanish or italian or portuguese languages which have more depth than english can ever dream to have..

While i have nothing against someone making everything spanish for spanish player ( i suggested a simple solution of making a spanish guide)

But to this comment, acutually yes, in America the liberals are taking over and now many schools in the southern U.S. now teach in Spanish, because its not fair to force them to learn the lang. the country speaks.

What white is stating is the Game is based in English (originally korean) thus the game is a english based game, i say everyone needs to stop putting their feelings in here and look at it for what it is.

LeyLina just wants to help the server grow, and im sure if it will help the admins will work with her on the suggestion if not, then maybe my suggestion of a spanish guide, will be in the works.

Cuando quieran mandame un pm, ya lo tengo traducido hace como 2 a?os ??. Mati chupate 3 ^_^

When you say health, level etc, do you mean editing the text displayed in the F5 menu? Because that will require editing the skin and its not that easy. Particularily when all the colors for some reason just dont match up in game :P

I am a verry good photoshoper :P

Proteccion de flechas , Gran Recuperacion de estamina, Chupada de staminar, Ola sangrienta de shock..

pienso ke si sebastian9 pudo jugar sin ayuda y sin saber un pelo de ingles.. todos que son jovenes, pueden.

Pero adultos como tu mama, eso es mas dificil.. combiene ke lea una guia de nw en castellano ....eso ayuda mas que tener commandos o algunas palabras como 'Salud' 'Health' ..una sola palabra o lo que deci el hombre del city hall no es pa tanto.

Pero ponte ke todo sea en castellano.. y no leen una guia de beginner estan fritos..

No importa, hay gente que le cuesta... y mucha gente no lee guia.. y aparte seria lindo un cliente en espa?ol..

y a la gente q le cuesta.. aprende..

eria mejor que haya guias en castellanos muy buenas, es mucho menos trabajos debido aque por mas que pongas en castellano lo que significa BLIZAR si no sabe lo que es es l mismo caso

capas las armaduras heldenian, los tp o mapas y las cuest de frost pero el resto para mi es perdida de tiempo igual si podes hacerlo metele bomba que te apoyo

July no hablamos de las magias. Hablamos de las otras cosas. Se pueden cambiar los contentos para que sea mas facil leer. El f 1 con la ayuda puede ser traducido y facilmente cambiable. Yo no tengo problema de traducir eso. Las demas cosas con un skin se pueden cambiar sin tocar el cliente. Simplemente se tiran en contra por que hablan de cambiar al espa?ol y no al resto de los idiomas.

Pero bue lamentablemente parce que es mas dificil de lo que yo pensaba.

Iam going to work on it.. then will show the work to all ppl

then we will see what happen..

Voy a hacer el trabajo de todas maneras... me entretiene me gusta.. y seria bueno despues vemos que queda...

Saludos

I dont know about it, but in my opinion as nemesis is international server it should be completely in international language which is english.. in the long term isnt it good to let ppl learn english in a funny way? in this case - by hb.