Sign in to follow this  
raMz

For Gm's

rams i am sorry to see you go :( you was a great player and did a great job on the work for new players etc, you will be missed you should come back and play and talk to your friends :)

Sexy

Roffles it has nothing to do with this..

The HB Nemsis (the HB sketch all around) is the same thing every single day..

Welcome to my life.

That's why I haven't played hb for like a month or two.

But today I logged on and it's funny again.

Hope to see you again, you'll find it funny in sometime :)

raMz i told u the guides are great and i remember i helped u with some screenshots and sayed thanks.

Anyway i was expecting to see them ended in web cause i told u we will not forgot the credits.

Anyway Thanks Again.

Sorry raMz, since i didnt see your guides at the Web i thought you havent finish those ones.

Thanks for your time and work.

Hey if you're playing D2 on bnet, what's your acc name? I could add you... or you could add me (CowbellFever). Actually, you wouldn't be playing on USEast would you? :X

On topic, I know what you mean about seeing the same thing over and over. It's more or less formulaic for me now. D2 has variety in the character types/skills, though repeated runs of whatever are still there. =p

King trust me i will play diablo 3, i am waiting exciting on the game to be relased :D

Gambler

I couldnt create my own account dunno why, so i use my bros..

It's: jesperhnielsen <-- My account add pls !:p

And i play Europe :)

King trust me i will play diablo 3, i am waiting exciting on the game to be relased :D

Gambler

Ramz? :(

Gambler

Using other PPls Account is never a good idea!

Even if its not HB Nemesis!!

Hehe, when it's my lil bro's i think i trust him :P

Else i just smack him as usal irl :b

He has done some bad things, and i think the GM crew, and some others know what im talking about..

But he got hes slaps at home :P

we should go back in topic line and see, why i think i already saw a post bout ramz leaving ;p.

raMz i kno ull be back iinnnn... 72 hours? cya then

we should go back in topic line and see, why i think i already saw a post bout ramz leaving ;p.

raMz i kno ull be back iinnnn... 72 hours? cya then

Well not atm. i got to excited in Diablo xD

raMz dude, i'll make fun with you all day long on BI with me med chasing you and things like that as long as you stay :)

I don't like to see good people leaving, mostly not when their names are raMz XD

and to be true raMz, i'm getting into the "being bored of hb" stage too somehow... I got 2 chars at 180... a mage which needs training, but is hard due to raiding and being mage...

and I got this GM char to use and do my duty on it and help the players, that still fun and challanging to do :)

I know for one or another reason that i'll soon get some kick from somewhere, something or someone which will encourage me to play more...

Currently I kinda play to hunt and try and get rares, but it takes ages I think XD

But well, I try to kill my time inbetween the boringnesses by helping nemesis to become even better then it already is and by going out XD

*Sigh, I really need a GF again*

raMz dude, i'll make fun with you all day long on BI with me med chasing you and things like that as long as you stay :)

I don't like to see good people leaving, mostly not when their names are raMz XD

and to be true raMz, i'm getting into the "being bored of hb" stage too somehow... I got 2 chars at 180... a mage which needs training, but is hard due to raiding and being mage...

and I got this GM char to use and do my duty on it and help the players, that still fun and challanging to do :)

I know for one or another reason that i'll soon get some kick from somewhere, something or someone which will encourage me to play more...

Currently I kinda play to hunt and try and get rares, but it takes ages I think XD

But well, I try to kill my time inbetween the boringnesses by helping nemesis to become even better then it already is and by going out XD

*Sigh, I really need a GF again*

?

Give me a GM char, then i'd love to stay :P

But thanks for your words men.. I really appriciate it..

Well im not 100% away from Nemesis, my laptop is running with raMz afk in shop all day long :P, while im playing diablo on the other computer :P

Lol lmafo, my Diablo char just got deleted, because i cursed to a player, that obivisily was a blizzard Diablo thing GM lol..

Lol lmafo, my Diablo char just got deleted, because i cursed to a player, that obivisily was a blizzard Diablo thing GM lol..

Bnet hasn't got an admin in years :P, specially diablo 2