Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About The Korean Players

OK i have seen lot of people being racist to Korean Players.

There will be TOLERANCE CERO for ppl that bothers/racist to them as they play Sweet and in teamwork and they dont even talk to Ppl, they are NEVER a problem and the GM staff will not tolerate people that bother them.

I dont care how u guys was educated, there is rules about racism here and we will be punishing harder for this. If u dont agree to this rules, please go and play HB Banana.

NO STUPID COMMENTS ON THIS.

I've spoked with hunter about this yesterday ..

When there is a lot of koreans i asked him if it's racist to say: The Koreans is in town.. Or beaware bla bla bla bla..

I can't see any racist in this.. But he recommanded to use this insteed: The Korean Guild is in town... This will probely not be holded as a rule because you need to type fast.. Then the first thing you think of is Koreans here, or Koreans in town..

From my point of view i have no sight of a racist comment by writing this.... By writiing Korean noob was a mistake by me and im sorry.

But i think this should give a little view for everyone..

PS bad writtin, im still drunk lol

people r prolly racist outa jealousness because koreans as a group normaly work harder and get stuff done then say americans, so its no suprise when they got x's and hunt and raid alot and are pretty good in teams n stuff, people get jealous and flame cuz they arent like that, story of life

I tried explaining to you guys that there are individual players in that guild...they are people not a country.

People dont advertise in chat when the Brazlilians are in town or the Argentinians or americans.

And they dont yell the Swedes are here, etc etc.

When you are commenting about a certain member of the guild do so with that players name.

"Player X pulled on me, etc etc" not... " that Korean did this or that"

It's a very fine point and difficult to explain. I dont expect everyone to "get it" but just be aware of

what youre saying that's all. We dont want any group of people to ever feel singled out or discriminated

against for any reason. The Korean guild is large and they do raid and hunt as a unit. I understand that.

Just use the same consideration for them as you would anyone else. Thanks

Guest gusxp

well korean players just play, i try to talk with them but it seems so few ppl speak english. also idk what means the name of their guild, i think is FunnyGirl sux in jap. but they r nice ppl, never get in trouble, i know some korean players like, cue, piyo, Jsi, elguason, and there good persons

Well just as a suggestion, whats the korean's guild name? because all we see is these letters that make no sense to us (of course thats the translation for wtv name they are using, and how it shows on our pc), so if we know the name of the guild might help stop calling them "koreans".

well korean players just play, i try to talk with them but it seems so few ppl speak english. also idk what means the name of their guild, i think is FunnyGirl sux in jap. but they r nice ppl, never get in trouble, i know some korean players like, cue, piyo, Jsi, elguason, and there good persons

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJ Chino GN

We call them "Koreans" because its harder to say guild random symbol is in town. Its not racist to say a person is from a certain country. If i had a guild that was composed of all Australians and someone said oh look the aussies are raiding. Racist of course not. This is getting way out of hand.

HB Carebear ftw.

We call them "Koreans" because its harder to say guild random symbol is in town. Its not racist to say a person is from a certain country. If i had a guild that was composed of all Australians and someone said oh look the aussies are raiding. Racist of course not. This is getting way out of hand.

HB Carebear ftw.

Aussies in town! BE OFFENDED!

Racisism has allways been a problem in this server... i figured that over time ppl would learn to get along (since this server is international) but thinngs dosnt seem to have changed a bit.

Racisism has allways been a problem in this server... i figured that over time ppl would learn to get along (since this server is international) but thinngs dosnt seem to have changed a bit.

arg spammer

' date='Jul 14 2008, 06:00 PM' post='223978']

The Korean guild is large and they do raid and hunt as a unit.

OMFG a true raiding guild in game...

this could be interesting.

I wonder when they will get the wild hair to go after abaddon in abaddon themselves with out any other guilds helping them out. (whats worse I forsee each member having a ligit abby ring. :ph34r: )

Now is the time for others to follow their example.

can you say big sades may be on the way back.

Id like to know how to say the Korean guild name in 'english' ... if i knew how to pronounce it I would use that.

Sometimes..because no one knows how to say the guild name at all.. ppl just say 'koreans'..I also thought about this b4 Hunter mentioned it the other day.. that perhaps they could feel 'bad' cos everyone is saying 'korean' this and that.

Although i dont think its racist..but it could make ppl feel, isolated and unwanted.. and they r a top guild and excellent enemies.

Popo.. they do speak english..they just dont speak much. I have spoke to a few of them in english..they know exactly what im saying. they take long to answer..

I made friend w/ Potato ..he is my favorite korean guildie. I like Nong Shim noodle soups..they r the best instant soups in the world without a doubt- and that is what i talk to them about usually :)

Or I ask them for 'peace' but they never peace they always fight ...

O and the korean guild love to box RH entrance..to catch ares who r raiding.. i like that..

My brother and I are Colombian...

I won't get offended if I see "The Cartel is raiding" ;p

(It's like 4 am and I can't sleep... Leave me alone >.<)

But I agree with Vampyr, as long as nothing derogatory is being said about a specific group, I don't see why referring to them by their nationality/ethnicity is a problem.

(i.e. "Those Koreans are noods" versus "Those f-ing Koreans... etc.")

Who cares.. If people call me dutch or against a dutch guild say "The dutch are coming". I aint bothered with that, since all dutch are cool.

I cant help it if koreans have a low self-esteem and find it offending. Its just calling them what they are.. koreans. That aint racism at all. If you would specify certain things about the koreans and keep yelling that against em.. thats racism.

Yarr.

Guest EnjoyLife

' date='Jul 14 2008, 06:00 PM' post='223978']

The Korean guild is large and they do raid and hunt as a unit.

OMFG a true raiding guild in game...

this could be interesting.

I wonder when they will get the wild hair to go after abaddon in abaddon themselves with out any other guilds helping them out. (whats worse I forsee each member having a ligit abby ring. :ph34r: )

Now is the time for others to follow their example.

can you say big sades may be on the way back.

there is vico C in ur avatar?