Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Ip Set 2 Town

Ok well i dont know how this would work out, but i think ip should be set so u can only use 1 town, k think if ur a elvine u shoulsnt be able 2 make ares, and vis versa

I hate the idea of a spy, and now that i was on a fw hunt, and maynard and gamny would snoop so low 2 log ares and try and steal drops. makes me wish they couldnt

I wish people here has a contience

Well i dun have an elf but if i had a chance why couldnt?

I dont like your suggestion to be honest.

and to add that it would be an unfair thing since some people has dynamic IP and will be able to play both towns while the people with estatic IP will not

i just dont like spys, i make a fw hunt and a ares comes, no one ever goes inferna b, obvious a spy is involved

Not positive just dont like it

yeh its obvious Gamny and MaynarD are dogs.. but like Blacky said.. In life, you will meet many dogs, some growling and showing their teeth.. others lay on their backs and roll over and act all innocent.. but the moment u relax...

BOOM... they will take ur wife and kids and a few ms10 necks and dm1;s..and maybe a zem or two..

Stang.. best thing to do.. is watch out for MaynarD and Gamny.. keep an eye on them..when u suspect them of hunting etc.. whisper an ares...let ares know about it.. pay an ares to go and disturb them.

Theres many ways u can gain revenge...and deal with life..

a totalitarian kind of thought wont do anything for anyone, If i wanna make an elv to speak with some elvs in WH.. thats my perogrative

yeh its obvious Gamny and MaynarD are dogs.. but like Blacky said.. In life, you will meet many dogs, some growling and showing their teeth.. others lay on their backs and roll over and act all innocent.. but the moment u relax...

BOOM... they will take ur wife and kids and a few ms10 necks and dm1;s..and maybe a zem or two..

Stang.. best thing to do.. is watch out for MaynarD and Gamny.. keep an eye on them..when u suspect them of hunting etc.. whisper an ares...let ares know about it.. pay an ares to go and disturb them.

Theres many ways u can gain revenge...and deal with life..

a totalitarian kind of thought wont do anything for anyone, If i wanna make an elv to speak with some elvs in WH.. thats my perogrative

and this has been another life lesson by Zariel

thanks for tuning in everyone

farewell and goodnight

Ruin their hunts(elvs/ares) you too :)

PK on their main chars is useless, just pay them with the same coin.

I actually think it's a good idea...it would be interesting and cool to have ares main's to stay w/ ares chars and vice versa with elvine. Not gonna ever happen though.

i just dont like spys, i make a fw hunt and a ares comes, no one ever goes inferna b, obvious a spy is involved

Not positive just dont like it

get ussed to it, they arent going to go anywhere

we have all been jipped at one point, so i really wouldnt even bother,

just keep on playing and always detect if your on wyv hunt ;) or keep your war logged in, near the area :P

thats what i do B)

Actually Stang as idea sounds good but i dont see a tecnical way of doing it without messing something.

As colo sayd, dinamic ip is a problem.

Bind account to town also as ppl already made diff towns in same acc and they always can get a 2nd account.

We discussed about Spy lots of times, same about repoters, and are things like very hard to manage.

Disable red/blue give/drop/exchange in towns and D1s can stop repoters

Spyes, maybe giving need of level 140+ to blue chat? (excluiding PL)

dunno

Maybe have it set so if your on a ares character, and u log u cant log on a elvine for 30 mins or somthing.

2 computers....

maybe have it so acounts get tied together, if same ip logs 2 acounts it binds them in a way, so if some one from one acount logs he cant log on another acount with difrent difrent town.

damn whats the problem with repotters?

i love to repot without having to go back to elvine...

and spies are part of life and game

remember Spy & Report Guild from neme 1?

THAT WAS AWESOME

Fidim is elvine and Fidin is ares...one is mage, other war...they are both high level, but the thing is my name is on both...and they are on the same account. I don't think there's an easy solution as farjat said. Just kill maynard if you don't like him, but dont exclude everyone from having two chars from different towns...

There is no way to do this, its just technically impossible. There is spies and thieves, no matter how much you fight. Just learn to be carefull and trust only those who are worth it.

There is no way to do this, its just technically impossible. There is spies and thieves, no matter how much you fight. Just learn to be carefull and trust only those who are worth it.

How does WoW do it?

WoW does it like this: You need to limit users to only make 1 account. Which, for WoW, is quite easy as you pay for each one. Then, when you have a character that is Aresden, you cannot make an Elvine character on that same account. (WoW does this limitation for Horde/Alliance obviously)

Only problem is, our accounts are free. It will be very hard to limit users to 1 account only. In WoW it is also still possible, but you will pay for an extra account. Paying double just to be able to spy a bit isn't worth the money. In Nemesis, it is technically more complex. IP limiting is not an option as some users share their Internet connection or play in a LAN caf?.

Besides, it isn't *that* big of a deal. Definately not worth putting alot of time into fixing.

Spyes, maybe giving need of level 140+ to blue chat? (excluiding PL)

dunno

How about we just add in the different chats like someone had mentioned a couple months ago back?

Leave ~ @ # $ and ^ all as they are now, then maybe use the % & and * for level-specific town chats.

% could be for 140-. & could be either 179- or 141-179, and * could be only for level 180s. (They would all act as ~, but for the specific levels)

It would solve the problem of people spying in town, but not spying in guilds. As for guild spies, just ban em. :P