Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

Hi From African.

As you may know where all new to the server, my guild consists of 6 members. We have come from many previous servers to play nemesis.

Our problem.. Where from the uk And our ping is horrid. particually Mine and SnowBall's we both experience bump dc's Constand bumps from monster and random lag spikes while running. It's a shame as we consider ourselfs tobe great players. Many can vouche for that But this bump problem is horrific.

I dont know what to suggest, It's a major problem and ive already convinced snow to stay and not quit 3 times. Is there anything that can be done to aid our problem. Please, And hello from African guild.

Toilet, Squall[GM] has some good suggestions for reducing the lag you experience.

Tonight has been good but the last 2 nights, were awful with lag. So, don't judge based on the pst 24 hours.

We usually run pretty much lag free for the UK area.

Players in South american continue to have lag but they have all learned to play with it.

I'll ask Squall to post here with the suggestions he has.

we consider ourselfs tobe great players. Many can vouche for that But this bump problem is horrific.

EzekieL would love to vouch to that. Jejeje :D

The last 2 days the lag was horrible, The server doesnt Lag usually (perhaps some delay, but NOT lag)

It must be because of the server maintenance.

Welcome, we saw your guild at Middleland! we were all lagged there hehe

Yep. During the last 2 days there was some extensive maintenance at the server. Farjat already posted in another topic about this. It's better to have Nemesis online with more lag than to put it offline during maintenance.

Should be OK from now on.

Hmm, It's been constant through out our stay, It's our third week. The Bump issue's Is there anything that can be done to avoid it, As of lag i think there isnt an issue that needs addressing apart from the last two nights.

Toilet, which server u used to play bfore neme? coz I know theres lots of servers hosted in UK and Poland and Estonia, in that kind of servers u wont get much bumps coz of low ping.

Bcoz neme is hosted in USA european players does have higher ping and lots of bumps. I've played so long here that Ive got used to it.

And our ping is horrid. we both experience bump dc's Constand bumps from monster and random lag spikes while running

welcome to my world ^_^

Its most probable that there are no fixes for bumps in nemesis. Lag and d/c are, as said above, mostly because of the late maitainance...and the ddos attack we had last week...

I've played many servers, mainly hosted in the usa. I know bad ping is expected but This server has been the worse for me atleast on the bump issue =/

I have to agree with u about bumps, but Im used to it so I have problem with that, and it only pisses me off when ek gets away :D

Server was a long manteinance in the last 2 days.

Test today, u should have no lag as the server is in a good Host.

Also u should check your video settings. Theres a bug nemesis have about fps that make SEEMS like lags in big fights

Theres a bug nemesis have about fps that make SEEMS like lags in big fights

Have u admins any plans to fix it, if u know how to fix it?

It's not so laggy, Its getting bumped disconnecting and having to log in to three or more mages precasting blizz. I've been lucky and not yet died cus of it ^^=/

stop clicking everywhere and u will stop bumpin... play with some co ordination and u will stop bumping.. not like some headless chicken.

ty

ps. at start i also bumped alot..but after 2 years i dont bump at all really.. very very rare that i bump..cos i know when its gonna happen if i click like crazy when ive just bumpd..cos im desperate to move somewhere or run..etc...etc..

Depends on your provider and distance to server. I'm in Belgium and have no difficulties whatsoever (on cable). Just the past days but that's due to maintenance..