Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Warrior Damage Rings

I'll tell you a little story:

I've played 4 years and my main has always been warrior, in neme1 I didnt even have max lvl mage. Here in neme2 I reached hero full on war and well it took some time and killing max lvl's on war ecpesially 1v1 was pretty close to be impossible. Well after being full hero for some time I got extremely bored coz there wasnt much to do, so I decided to try something new and started to play mage. I was abit worried since it was completely new to me to play mage mainly and I thought I would have some hard time learning to play it. It took about a week for me to reach hero cap and dk+8. It was extremely easy to play mage compared to war, killing max lvl warrior wasnt that big deal even against the best warriors it felt easy, killing max lvl mage wasnt that hard either.

It would be more than good to get warrior dmg rings dropping more.

King I told this story mostly because of you. Generally you are against every new suggestion, every single thing that would make playing mages even abit harder, you are against it. You want higher endurances for dk's to make mages even easier to play and to make killing mage even harder. Mages damage compared to war is HiGH and mages df is high. You compare mages dmg rings to eme ring and ruby ring... Those are defence rings and because mage dmg is alrdy high those doesnt make big change. There is also m.shield wand dropped alot by hc, that is for defence and mostly used by mages and the pa% on it? if Im not mistaking its 30%.. eme ring which is highest ma ring gives 20% ma, and if I compare mage dmg and war dmg mages r getting huge advantage with this too.

So about hc drops I would say this... Wars get eme (20% ma) and ruby ring (10% ma) - Mages get m.shield (30% pa) wand, RoM and RoW.

I hope this post wasnt too messy and you guys can see my point.

Yours respectfully

Ruutu

King I told this story mostly because of you. Generally you are against every new suggestion, every single thing that would make playing mages even abit harder, you are against it. You want higher endurances for dk's to make mages even easier to play and to make killing mage even harder. Mages damage compared to war is HiGH and mages df is high. You compare mages dmg rings to eme ring and ruby ring... Those are defence rings and because mage dmg is alrdy high those doesnt make big change. There is also m.shield wand dropped alot by hc, that is for defence and mostly used by mages and the pa% on it? if Im not mistaking its 30%.. eme ring which is highest ma ring gives 20% ma, and if I compare mage dmg and war dmg mages r getting huge advantage with this too.

So about hc drops I would say this... Wars get eme (20% ma) and ruby ring (10% ma) - Mages get m.shield (30% pa) wand, RoM and RoW.

It seems that ur 4 years of playing didn't teach u that tws also drop Ie neck/ Eff neck / Li neck, and hc ip,lp,fp necks....oh wait those are warrior MA necks...so ur comparison is a bit off proportion since its 8 defensive items against 1.

And since I see this is a survivor gangup on me, cause I didn't say I was agaisn't putting drops as THEY SHOULD BE, I just stated that OGRE RING IS A RARE DROP FROM OGRE.

Can u and ur noob guild take the time to read the whole thread before making a "king I type this for u" thing? God stop trying to pick a fight in every topic. If I want to be against it, I will be against it,and post against it so stop with ur lousy comments. And i'm not against it because I'm a mage, I'm against it cause it breaks balance

Keep the topic clean plz

only skyas & ruutu made a comment that might be against you. not our whole noob guild. so please stay in facts and keep the topic clean.

on topic: i go for ogre rings!

It seems that ur 4 years of playing didn't teach u that tws also drop Ie neck/ Eff neck / Li neck, and hc ip,lp,fp necks....oh wait those are warrior MA necks...so ur comparison is a bit off proportion since its 8 defensive items against 1.

And since I see this is a survivor gangup on me, cause I didn't say I was agaisn't putting drops as THEY SHOULD BE, I just stated that OGRE RING IS A RARE DROP FROM OGRE.

Can u and ur noob guild take the time to read the whole thread before making a "king I type this for u" thing? God stop trying to pick a fight in every topic. If I want to be against it, I will be against it,and post against it so stop with ur lousy comments. And i'm not against it because I'm a mage, I'm against it cause it breaks balance

Keep the topic clean plz

I dont know why do you talk about Survivors since I havent been in any contact with them, it was my personal thought of you, and I'm sure I am not the only1 who thinks the same of you. I am not trying to start a fight I am just telling that you are only standing behind suggestions and things that would support you and your position as a mage.

Again i've played both classes and found out mage ten time easier.

Every time some ppl, (that its always the same and we know who are them) notice that they gameplay its sh1t, so they try to improve a way to get some (noskills) advantage.

Day by day this server is getting changes that make contradiccion with what some admins said about "keep the game so original as posible".

So now, some n00bs thinks wars have disadvantege so they want to get warrior rare rings easily to "balance" it. So when they realize that rings change almost nothing they ll want santa suit? and of course , admins always listen ppl who d0n4t3.

Well to finish, rutu u say that its easier to play mages, but we killed ur mage like 20 times, and we see u recall most of the pvps.

Alsto want to say, i m a war and i also thinks that the dk armors have low endurance or the striping is faking high. Also need to question why if we all need to play whit same sprites (because "some ppl" believe that changing them, it improve ingame skills <- lie), so then why u dont make a pc common requirements and inet coneeccion to get all standar? Why i need to play whit 80 fps and others with -130.

I hope u understand it, my english really sux when i just wake up.

PS: u dont notice that the server its getting less ppl every day, yesterday at night was 70 on. Mayb u need to stop banning players...

off topic: ifusayso. Dont forget that Hunter[GM] made this thread, not the ppl i presume youre talking about when u say "Every time some ppl, (that its always the same and we know who are them) notice that they gameplay its sh1t, so they try to improve a way to get some (noskills) advantage." :)

off topic: and tbh i prefer playing with less people on that with guys that use speedgear & lame tactics to avoid death +ek lamers +sprite abusers +dupers (im not blaming anyone now, but theres been proofs that these actions have happened in nemesis history..)

off topic: i dont believe u when u say that ruutu recalls all the time

off topic: i personally havent personally donated even a dollar here. Maybe i should because hosting costs and im having a great time here.

on topic: maybe we should then wipe the rows & roms and nerf their droprate to the same level as theres the droprate with dmg rings now then..

on topic: asking Where are the dmg rings doesnt mean that the staff will start to make some actions with dmg rings droprate.

tbh a row doesnt change almost noth in ur dmg, either does rom,since mages doenst have others dmg items, and few wars got rings, and most have at least bbh+3 and dm+3, wich already makes +6 each hit.

i agree with ogre ring been droped by ogres only, tws and demons droping demon ring, tw and gg droping dragon ring, and tw droping xelima ring.

off topic: as u talking about drops, i'd like to say that medusa sword should be able to be droped, merien shield should be a rare drop from WW, and few others like this.

off topic: skyas u forgot the gbh

' date='Apr 19 2008, 08:49 PM' post='212357']

Demon and Dragon rings..need to remain extremely rare...same as ROAM

Xelima rings need to remain very very rare

but ogre rings? they are not a rare drop....on USA and int'l they are as common almost as ROM is.

roM SHould be like ogre ring

Day by day this server is getting changes that make contradiccion with what some admins said about "keep the game so original as posible".

So now, some n00bs thinks wars have disadvantege so they want to get warrior rare rings easily to "balance" it. So when they realize that rings change almost nothing they ll want santa suit?

Exactly ^_^

But its pointless, in a month or so, every war is gona have xelima ring for sure, because the drop rate will probably get changed due to people crying for it...

Digan NO al nemesis frutero!

king is a douche bag for calling survivors a noob guild

i think argenlandia is worse.

Like to flame much?

On topic:

The problem with changing the drop rate is that the whole "changing it" seems to usually result in a LOT of item drops. If jaapy could make the ogre rings drop SLIGHTLY (Read: A little!) more, then I would be fine with that.

Otherwise, leave it how it is. The Admins and GM Staff want Nemesis to survive a long time, right? Then don't raise the drop rate by much (if at all), and if you're going to make changes, make them SMALL.

Just my two cents. :huh:

king is a douche bag for calling survivors a noob guild

i think argenlandia is worse.

Like to flame much?

On topic:

The problem with changing the drop rate is that the whole "changing it" seems to usually result in a LOT of item drops. If jaapy could make the ogre rings drop SLIGHTLY (Read: A little!) more, then I would be fine with that.

Otherwise, leave it how it is. The Admins and GM Staff want Nemesis to survive a long time, right? Then don't raise the drop rate by much (if at all), and if you're going to make changes, make them SMALL.

Just my two cents. :huh:

i flame flamers...

therefore i am a flamer

PS. king is a douche bag

roM SHould be like ogre ring

In my opinnion ogre ring should be dropped little more often, but not really as common as rom is. Imo ROGM should be compared with demon/dragon rings and Xelirings compared with ROAMs. And those are abouts, not that there really should be even number of those.

We really should not get these things personally/make so big deal. I love open debate but cursing off others is just not needed in here.

So now, some n00bs thinks wars have disadvantege so they want to get warrior rare rings easily to "balance" it. So when they realize that rings change almost nothing they ll want santa suit?

Exactly ^_^

But its pointless, in a month or so, every war is gona have xelima ring for sure, because the drop rate will probably get changed due to people crying for it...

Digan NO al nemesis frutero!

in all the serverss including oficials ones ogre ring is droped like a .. ROM by the TW

Guest mamadas
' date='Apr 19 2008, 08:49 PM' post='212357']

Demon and Dragon rings..need to remain extremely rare...same as ROAM

Xelima rings need to remain very very rare

but ogre rings? they are not a rare drop....on USA and int'l they are as common almost as ROM is.

no they are not

ogre rings are rare,

talking or comparing with usa is a mistake

Usa had tw pit with BUGGED direciton bow for 2 months ,

thats why items were not as rare as supposed

Ogrering is supposed to be rare, keep it as a rare please

If u guys want demon rings etc, u should go tw hunting

if u kill 100 probably u will get 1

thats the way its supposed to be

off topic: ifusayso. Dont forget that Hunter[GM] made this thread, not the ppl i presume youre talking about when u say "Every time some ppl, (that its always the same and we know who are them) notice that they gameplay its sh1t, so they try to improve a way to get some (noskills) advantage." :)

off topic: and tbh i prefer playing with less people on that with guys that use speedgear & lame tactics to avoid death +ek lamers +sprite abusers +dupers (im not blaming anyone now, but theres been proofs that these actions have happened in nemesis history..)

off topic: i personally havent personally donated even a dollar here. Maybe i should because hosting costs and im having a great time here.

on topic: maybe we should then wipe the rows & roms and nerf their droprate to the same level as theres the droprate with dmg rings now then..

on topic: asking Where are the dmg rings doesnt mean that the staff will start to make some actions with dmg rings droprate.

I include hunter in that group, so my point its right. Btw what means "tbh"?, using short words in a multilenguaje forum confuse ppl, its like i say u "pt". Answering the 2nd "off topic", u are talking about u dont know nothing about, if the number of user get lowered to 35 u would get bored like hell or just quit. The problem here that u ppl believe that this game can be played in just 1 way. Well , u wrong , like in real life , there is ppl that acts in diferentes ways.

Well really, rutu and the rest of ares sux, he might be a little better than others but still i never see him playing pr0.

On topic : up the drop rate of ogre ring to 99% and make saphire ring work. I know any mage ll accept.

Guest mamadas

I include hunter in that group, so my point its right. Btw what means "tbh"?, using short words in a multilenguaje forum confuse ppl, its like i say u "pt". Answering the 2nd "off topic", u are talking about u dont know nothing about, if the number of user get lowered to 35 u would get bored like hell or just quit. The problem here that u ppl believe that this game can be played in just 1 way. Well , u wrong , like in real life , there is ppl that acts in diferentes ways.

Well really, rutu and the rest of ares sux, he might be a little better than others but still i never see him playing pr0.

On topic : up the drop rate of ogre ring to 99% and make saphire ring work. I know any mage ll accept.

yeah and make stormbringers drop 5 a day

NO WAY STFU AND PLAY

thanks

i dont know what all the fuss is about here, ogres rings really shouldnt be that rare. do other things than ogres

need to drop them no, but on hbUSA (and the reason for bringing up usa is nemesis goal is to stay as close as possible to the original game w/ only changes for improvment) you could get a ogre ring by killing ogres in a reasonable amount of time and they were only worth like 1 xstone or mstone or 2 zems,

hell i had 3 ogre rings on that server and didnt bother to zem w/ it.

should it be like that here maybe if mages get RoW and RoM left and right why cant wars get dmg. rings?

btw am i just cursed or is the zem drop rate super lowered, the only thing ive seen drop a zem so far is

ares mages. are they the only creature to drop zems or i sux mass?

What about RoGMs? As far as I know they should be dropped by cyclops.

Nah, I don't know where you get this information from.

jaapy i'd like to remenber u off the rares on the site, u said u'd add them this weekend and they still aint there

wont have anything on topic since i already told my opinion

ifusayo tbh means to be honest

jaapy i'd like to remenber u off the rares on the site, u said u'd add them this weekend and they still aint there

wont have anything on topic since i already told my opinion

ifusayo tbh means to be honest

Yea yea I know :-) calu sent me the most recent list yesterday evening so I will be on it asap.

Every time some ppl, (that its always the same and we know who are them) notice that they gameplay its sh1t, so they try to improve a way to get some (noskills) advantage.

So now, some n00bs thinks wars have disadvantege so they want to get warrior rare rings easily to "balance" it. So when they realize that rings change almost nothing they ll want santa suit? and of course , admins always listen ppl who d0n4t3.

Well to finish, rutu u say that its easier to play mages, but we killed ur mage like 20 times, and we see u recall most of the pvps.

Alsto want to say, i m a war and i also thinks that the dk armors have low endurance or the striping is faking high. Also need to question why if we all need to play whit same sprites (because "some ppl" believe that changing them, it improve ingame skills <- lie), so then why u dont make a pc common requirements and inet coneeccion to get all standar? Why i need to play whit 80 fps and others with -130.

I hope u understand it, my english really sux when i just wake up.

PS: u dont notice that the server its getting less ppl every day, yesterday at night was 70 on. Mayb u need to stop banning players...

I'm sorry but I have to answer to this even tho its offtopic...

I have never I want to make it clear.. NEVER recalled from a pvp, I dont know who you are but for example Mendicrim has recalled from pvp against me.

Yes I died few times, more often than on war ecpesially in the few first days on mage, but I dont know if you really got it.. it was my FIRST main mage ever.

I dont know where u pull that santa suit idea out, but it doesnt make sence. Warrior damage rings and mage damage rings can be directly compared to each others and I think it is okay to start a discussion about the huge differences in drop rates between those rings.

I dont think my gameplay sux and I still think warrior dmg rings should drop more, I am not even playing anymore so how on earth I could get that "noskills advantage" of it?

Thx

Ruutu