Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Warrior Damage Rings

Where are they? :o

TW are not dropping them, ogres are not giving ogre rings....

there might be 5 special warrior damage rings in the entire server but hundreds of mage damage rings.

' date='Apr 19 2008, 05:12 PM' post='212311']

Where are they? :o

TW are not dropping them, ogres are not giving ogre rings....

there might be 5 special warrior damage rings in the entire server but hundreds of mage damage rings.

even ogre ring (dm+2) is a super rare o.o

Agreed. I'll dig the total amount of warrior rings DROPPED by mobs soon. Just need to work little with logs...

u wrong dimora.

2 so far lol.

And yes Hunter... might be cool of war dmg rings drop increase a bit. Since HC drop rom set ogre ring from TW?

Just an idea, dun flame me please :(

to be honest dragon and demon might be overpower for wars. All mages will complain. Ogre is decent compared with rom

to be honest dragon and demon might be overpower for wars. All mages will complain. Ogre is decent compared with rom

Agreed completely, we dont need dragon and demon rings dropping a lot at all. :sleep:

Having TW drop ogre rings a little less often than HC's drop RoW's might help the balance a little.

actually lots of mages have rom's so might be equal HC or even TW drop ogre rings ( eventually demon ring too but never dragon )

:mellow: :mellow:

more things for warrior?...

Ogre rings from ogre are supposed to be extremly rare...

We also have had in this server so far 2x ROAM, 2x merienplate, 2x merien shields, 2x legal cancel, 3x xelimaweapons, 8 IE necks, 21x IP necklaces and total of 8x IE swords +350 ROMS and MASSIVE 1000 ROWS.

And only 2 ogre, 1 demon power and 1 ring of the xelima dropped.

Does it make any sense? For me it doesn't!

PS. Why are you always defending mages and act like if we would be favoring some class? It's about general balance! The problem is currently also in ROGMs 0 of those here, that should be fixed also.

Demon and Dragon rings..need to remain extremely rare...same as ROAM

Xelima rings need to remain very very rare

but ogre rings? they are not a rare drop....on USA and int'l they are as common almost as ROM is.

but ogre rings? they are not a rare drop....on USA and int'l they are as common almost as ROM is.

Agreed, but the problem is also that we don't have ROGMs at all. They should be dropped more often than ROAMS and therefore those drops should be fixed.

My idea was just to give some scale for things.

Agreed, but the problem is also that we don't have ROGMs at all. They should be dropped more often than ROAMS and therefore those drops should be fixed.

My idea was just to give some scale for things.

Very true about RoGM's, what even drops them? :huh:

:mellow: :mellow:

more things for warrior?...

Ogre rings from ogre are supposed to be extremly rare...

We also have had in this server so far 2x ROAM, 2x merienplate, 2x merien shields, 2x legal cancel, 3x xelimaweapons, 8 IE necks, 21x IP necklaces and total of 8x IE swords +350 ROMS and MASSIVE 1000 ROWS.

And only 2 ogre, 1 demon power and 1 ring of the xelima dropped.

Does it make any sense? For me it doesn't!

PS. Why are you always defending mages and act like if we would be favoring some class? It's about general balance! The problem is currently also in ROGMs 0 of those here, that should be fixed also.

Oh skyas don't start a personal fight again plz. Not interested in your accusations, and there is no need for you to start a fight about this.

Same things that drop roms/rows also drop emmy/ruby (wich are warrior rings duh)

And I only said Ogre ring from OGRES are supposed to be rare, didn't say anything from tw. It would just suck that ogres start dropping mass ogre rings, just that.

I dont have problems to make Ogre rings more dropable... wouldnt hurt.

Is hard to balance since for example you have emmy/ruby rings, but saphire ring doesnt work.

Is not like for example, if there are a lot of Rows/roms must be a lot of Ogres, because the game design was never balanced... there are more rings, necks, stated armros, stated weapons, rares weapons and rares in general for wars than for mages.

but i repeat, it is ok if there are more Ogre rings.

Why not make this server have normal TW drops? On HBUSA, It's actually a rarity to have an ogre ring, because they drop from nothing other than a rare 2nd drop from an ogre. Demon Rings drop from TW's, Xelima rings drop from TW's at the same rate that Xelima weapons drop from TW's. Ice Sword is actually extremely overpowered here in my opinion, because it freezes for like 25+ seconds, haha.

I feel as if Ogre Ring's drop rate should be dramatically increased by killing OGRES, but I also feel that tigerworms should drop Demon Rings as often as they would drop Ice Swords currently. I currently don't feel as if there is any reason for players to kill Tigerworms because, as far as i know, they don't even drop anything good.

On the note of drop rates, I really REALLY feel as if we need somebody to release a real drop rate spreadsheet again, I never got to see the last one, and it was taken down. Can we PLEASE get a real drop rate chart? Thanks!

Why not make this server have normal TW drops? On HBUSA, It's actually a rarity to have an ogre ring, because they drop from nothing other than a rare 2nd drop from an ogre. Demon Rings drop from TW's, Xelima rings drop from TW's at the same rate that Xelima weapons drop from TW's. Ice Sword is actually extremely overpowered here in my opinion, because it freezes for like 25+ seconds, haha.

I feel as if Ogre Ring's drop rate should be dramatically increased by killing OGRES, but I also feel that tigerworms should drop Demon Rings as often as they would drop Ice Swords currently. I currently don't feel as if there is any reason for players to kill Tigerworms because, as far as i know, they don't even drop anything good.

On the note of drop rates, I really REALLY feel as if we need somebody to release a real drop rate spreadsheet again, I never got to see the last one, and it was taken down. Can we PLEASE get a real drop rate chart? Thanks!

no

We are not publishing that list ever again.