Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Any Benefit From Winning Sades?

since ive been back i have only been able to play in 2 sades (both b4 i joined Rawr)

and both sades i was in ML hoping to help defend/destroy a base but no bases we made

by either side.

this is how sades run it seems

all of ares camping elvine shop

all of elvine camping ares shop

eventually after god knows how long some one finally makes a small base in ML

maybe give exp bonus via the time it takes to win a sade

0-30 mins 50% exp bonus

30-60 mins 25% exp bonus

60-90 mins 15% exp bonus

90-120 5% bonus

120+ no exp bonus, this way people will build bases in the begining and attempt to end the sades

faster, the biggest problem w/ sades on nemesis is they last for like 2+ hours.

anyone remember hbUSA sades they lasted a max of 1 hour, because both towns were in ML making bases

and trying to hold all 3 stones. ( believe me or not but you get more eks this way ) you never saw anyone

camping the other town unless it was down to the last strike then we would camp the enemy WH trying to

get them gion in after the sade and getting zems, ahhh the good ol days.

The problem is that it doesn't matter how much exp u put as a price, unless its a whole magestic point or more, people are still gona like getting eks.

Seriously, the price for winning sade is like 10% of a lvl at 180....that against getting between 5 and 10 ek. What do u think most people aregoing to like? :mellow:

PS: I'm not saying we shouldn't find a solution, just stating actual facts.

Can the sade be on late Argentinian hour?

I cant never play sade.

Anyways. If sade gives more exp no 1 care.

To many ppl thinks sade is for ek.

If u give exp it will be nice cuz i dont want to train anymore :D

I always thought it was the more you contributed in a sade (ie. killing enemies and destroying bases) the more experience you get. I have noticed considerable exp increases on sades when I kill a lot of buildings or get more eks than usual. At the same time I am pretty sure that the more you die in the sade the less exp you get. So if you get 10 eks you may get 1kk exp but if you get 10 eks and die 10 times too you may only 100k exp.

I always thought it was the more you contributed in a sade (ie. killing enemies and destroying bases) the more experience you get. I have noticed considerable exp increases on sades when I kill a lot of buildings or get more eks than usual. At the same time I am pretty sure that the more you die in the sade the less exp you get. So if you get 10 eks you may get 1kk exp but if you get 10 eks and die 10 times too you may only 100k exp.

I know that the more stuff you do in sades gives more experience, seeing as how I can sometimes rack up 1 million XP on my GM when I stay on him during the whole crusade. About dying, I'm not too sure. :mellow:

U guys REALLY dont know nothing about this.

The experience Sade Gives is straight proportional to the Total War Points. If u got a 40k bump only, is because u was riuning only or afk in shop.

Go ML, build, kill enemy structures, destroy shields. And u will get 1kk points.

The people is getting already like 500k~1kk bumps because they play it. Myself use to be a builder in every sade i can play and i get that rolls. That means u guys just didnt Tryed...

Thx colo for the forum bans. Well deserved. Its not a matter of who started, that dont allow the rest to do the same.

I deleted the posts also..

U guys REALLY dont know nothing about this.

The experience Sade Gives is straight proportional to the Total War Points. If u got a 40k bump only, is because u was riuning only or afk in shop.

Go ML, build, kill enemy structures, destroy shields. And u will get 1kk points.

The people is getting already like 500k~1kk bumps because they play it. Myself use to be a builder in every sade i can play and i get that rolls. That means u guys just didnt Tryed...

Thx colo for the forum bans. Well deserved. Its not a matter of who started, that dont allow the rest to do the same.

I deleted the posts also..

But thats exactly my point: in players mind, what do they prefer, to get 10 eks or 1kk exp? Its obvious they prefer 10 eks.

During nemesis 1 a lot more people played sade, but since the server was running for 3 years, many of us had alrdy gotten hero sets, making sade's about exp. Right now, most people want the hero, so they use sade for eks. Maybe in a few months people will start playing sades normally.

I'm in favour of playing sades, but right now, making eks is what everyone chooses.

We could disable the Ek at city, in that way the will have to raid/attack/defend on ML... and the low lvls will stop dieing at Sade...

But that could fruit the server...

If they want to raid, they will still do it even if they get a prize at the end of the Sade.

King, there is no longer extra points given out in sades, it used to be like if you lose x amount of sades in a row every guildmaster in ur town gets extra recall pts. That does no longer excist.

Elguason, you banned Dimora from forums you had reason to do it, but I really want to translate what he said in finnish:

"*censored* that I'm getting *censored*ed up by that language wall, why doesnt rules go in people's head. You speak english just fine if you would even try."

Then I wanna add the translation for raMz...

QUOTE(raMz @ Apr 15 2008, 10:56 AM) *

Es ist so ?rgerlich, da? die spanischen Leute dies tun. Stoppen Sie es.

Its so annoying, that the spanish people do this. Stop it.

divide reward from siege up... give winner of sade teleport also possibly make a new teleport (directly into far ml for easy raiding) and if possible give a raid time bonus for winning the sade. even if its 15 minutes... that'll mean those who want ek's are often better off winning sade so they get raid time. win win i thinks

King, there is no longer extra points given out in sades, it used to be like if you lose x amount of sades in a row every guildmaster in ur town gets extra recall pts. That does no longer excist.

Elguason, you banned Dimora from forums you had reason to do it, but I really want to translate what he said in finnish:

"*censored* that I'm getting *censored*ed up by that language wall, why doesnt rules go in people's head. You speak english just fine if you would even try."

Then I wanna add the translation for raMz...

QUOTE(raMz @ Apr 15 2008, 10:56 AM) *

Es ist so ?rgerlich, da? die spanischen Leute dies tun. Stoppen Sie es.

Its so annoying, that the spanish people do this. Stop it.

And? Rules people rules, don't argue or a severe form of *spam* rape will occur :P

I cant play sade. Sade is for attack and defend. I love wen the 3 mana are full of buldings and the enemy town got 2 manas. We need to get another mana and attack the buldings. Thats good :D

I never can play sade cuz of the time. But anyways :D

the best part of the sade is when everyone had build and you go to attack the other base...

you get eks and what we call here in Argentina "agite" or a really fun fight

why the pll dont play the sades and only ek...i really dont know

Agree...After you build, the best fight is going to attack the enemy base.

Shop camping is boring!

To solve this problem, we could summon lotzaaaaaa beetles at the shop :P

' date='Apr 17 2008, 05:19 PM' post='212059']

Agree...After you build, the best fight is going to attack the enemy base.

Shop camping is boring!

To solve this problem, we could summon lotzaaaaaa beetles at the shop :P

It's perfect!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah something definitely needs to be done 'cause crusades being played like they are supposed to is a ton of freaking fun.

Boring. Thats all i can say about crusades at the moment.

This week ive stayed up till 5:30 am to be apart of crusade and have some fun, each time i have ive been disappointed with people from my town saying "we going to win or just ek?" what kind of attitude is that towards a crusade.

Last sade i played people spent 45 minutes sitting in front of elvine shop before someone even mentioned lets go to middleland and build.

Crusade used to be about rubbing it in the other teams face, if you won you talked shit for a few days till the next fight. If you wont sade you had that sense of pride about your town doing a good job.

Here it means nothing.

Another problem i also see is a lack of guildmasters online during the time sade is on. Some people cannot build full stop. Maybe that is also something that needs to be looked at.

The way it is now, noone cares about the crusade. Its just an excuse for people to camp shop without worring about dieing and its pathetic.

Boring. Thats all i can say about crusades at the moment.

This week ive stayed up till 5:30 am to be apart of crusade and have some fun, each time i have ive been disappointed with people from my town saying "we going to win or just ek?" what kind of attitude is that towards a crusade.

Last sade i played people spent 45 minutes sitting in front of elvine shop before someone even mentioned lets go to middleland and build.

Crusade used to be about rubbing it in the other teams face, if you won you talked shit for a few days till the next fight. If you wont sade you had that sense of pride about your town doing a good job.

Here it means nothing.

Another problem i also see is a lack of guildmasters online during the time sade is on. Some people cannot build full stop. Maybe that is also something that needs to be looked at.

The way it is now, noone cares about the crusade. Its just an excuse for people to camp shop without worring about dieing and its pathetic.

You bring up some good points.

yeah it'd be nice if one of the three sades wasn't on at 5:30am for us... seriously its probably THE worst time of the lot to have it .. 4:30 = ok cos i can stay awake.. 5:30 = too early to get up too late to stay up :P

back to point.. can we possibly make this into a poll? I think its pretty clear that the majority of players want to see some sort of reward/incentive to play sades properly... this should be a key thing to address asap please :)