Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Any Benefit From Winning Sades?

Is there really any benefit to winning a crusade? Or is it just pride?

If there's no actual benefit, I don't see why one couldn't be added. Perhaps give the winning town a boost in EXP for a day, or 1mil exp to each person. I don't know, just throwing out ideas...I think it would intensify sades and make them more competitive....rather than just having it be for pride.

Dilr0y's two cents. :)

Well farjat has increased the exp for winning with x25.. That means if you do nothing in sade, you can be lucky to get 100k exp.

but you can get 100k exp in 2minutes so its NOTHING.

these days crusades are just so called eking sades (i speak for aresden now and especially for our guild) so i'd say 3,2 mil exp prize (1 maj pt) for winning would motivate players actually play sades in the way they should be played...

The sade on saturday i think it was, was rediculous. Noone from ares was on so elv decieded it was good to just camp in front of shop. Noone built noone did anything to win the sade because its not worth winning. Its better to string it out and get free eks.

Agreed with dimora ..

100k is nothing..Maybe it should be disscussed to add more exp, or maybe something else?

si, si se pude llamar beneficio, te dan 40k de exp, que no es nada, estaria bueno que en ves de dar eso, den 2 o 3 majestic para la city que gane por player, asi fomentas a que juegen la crusade

Whether, if I could draw benefit, give you 40k-exp, which is nothing, that would be good instead of giving it, 2 or 3 for the majestic city that wins by player, so promotion to play the crusade

2 mj es mucho con 1 me conformo =)

eso estaria bueno

FFS remember the rule farjat made..

If English startet topic

STAY IN ENGLISH.

If you want to post in your own language remember a translation, or else just stay out of the topic ffs

yeah the exp. for winning a sade is pointless.

i think the winner of the sades do get 5% better drop rate in ML (im not sure though)

but the sade here are very pointless right now all people ever do is camp and try to get ez

eks as i think vamp stated b4.

my suggestions to improve sades.

1. make a 2 hr max time limit on a sade.

2. winning everyone in winning town gets 1 mil exp. (must be logged in at the begining of the sade otherwise

you get the normal junk exp.) this is so the losing town cant just log one of thier other chars. to get

the free exp.

3. the losing town cannot enter into ML for 2 hrs. after sade is finished.

4. if neither town wins the crusade within the 2hr time limit, the crusade is over, no one gets a bonus

neither side gets locked out of ML & all eks obtained in the sade are deleted (so people actually

try to win instead of camping the enemy town trying to get ez eks.)

just some thoughts that might actually make players really try to be on and participate in the sades.

i think the winner of the sades do get 5% better drop rate in ML (im not sure though)

Nope! Drop rate is not affected by Crusade winnings.

"stay in town for next two hours" would be funny but ppl would log out and stop playing for the day :P

not in town dungeons and the other huntzones available via town are fine, just not ML or the maps

that you have to use ml to get to. IE

no ML, no IB, no MLM, and no ToH

but D1-4 ok, if you want to run all the way around via dungeon the other town is ok

EF/RH, SW/DV ok and the gardens, the other town will still have plenty to do, but as a reward the winners

can train / item hunt in ML and IB and not worrie about the hunt being interrupted by the other town.

FunnyGirl Award and Phoenix will you PLEASE post in english or make such translation atleast?.

Topic started in english and farjat set a rule for it.

thank you

on topic: Sades r cool.

Isn't the amount of exp you get affected by the amount of warfare point you get? Cause I really feel a difference in the % I get when I get lots of eks in 1 sade, or when I get a few only.

But I agree, maybe a summon event for the winning city?

Yet one of the things that may be of influence, is the fact that (if it still exists) the old sade bug is still around, when some guilds start sade with like 20k points. Seriously, 1 sade we saw a base with around 6 bgs, 10 bettles, and a few templar. And we defintly didn't even try to kill that base, what was the point if we were gona get massacred by sumons? fix that and people might play sades once again.

well it goes pretty much like im getting so f f up with this language rule when certain people just dont seem to understand it. then i said they speak english fluently if they want to and i used many f words.

well sorry for dont post in english the last post

i know my english sux but dont want use translator :P

my idea is make a summon event like hc or tw for the winners of more crusades in the week

the event will realice the saturdays when the last sade finish

example... if elvine win the Tuesday sade and Thursday sade elvine win the event

Isn't the amount of exp you get affected by the amount of warfare point you get? Cause I really feel a difference in the % I get when I get lots of eks in 1 sade, or when I get a few only.

But I agree, maybe a summon event for the winning city?

Yet one of the things that may be of influence, is the fact that (if it still exists) the old sade bug is still around, when some guilds start sade with like 20k points. Seriously, 1 sade we saw a base with around 6 bgs, 10 bettles, and a few templar. And we defintly didn't even try to kill that base, what was the point if we were gona get massacred by sumons? fix that and people might play sades once again.

I didn't realize there was that bug. If there is, then that needs to be fixed before any "prize" gets handed out to the winning town. But I just know that Crusades can be SO MUCH FUN if people are seriously into it and trying to do it like it should.

my idea is make a summon event like hc or tw for the winners of more crusades in the week

example... if elvine win the Tuesday sade and Thursday sade elvine win the event

this would be alot easier prize to award the winning town than my ideas.

make the summon event in farm to keep the other town away and this would be a good reward.

i still feel the sade should have a time limit on them to limit the # of ez eks.

this would be alot easier prize to award the winning town than my ideas.

make the summon event in farm to keep the other town away and this would be a good reward.

i still feel the sade should have a time limit on them to limit the # of ez eks.

dont eking when the winner event during, this make more angry the loser town and next time work more in the sades :P

hmmm u want 2-3 majs for won sade?

what if some1 just will log in 10 chars during crusade to get 6-9kk free exp?

exp should be added for destroying enemy buildings and summons, who plays, destroys and is active in sade, gets more exp if will win.

2 mj es mucho con 1 me conformo =)

eso estaria bueno

Good bye

estan locos ? si te dan un mjp por cada sade para q entrenas ???? jajajaja subirias todo muy rapido porq si te haces 2 lvl por dia + la sade q te de 2 mjp son 4... a la semana son 10 + 4 (de lunes a viernes) es mucho.... y pierd laesencia de entrenar :P

Good bye

2 majestic:S lo haces en una hora de train, no afecta nada, y es mas hasta fomentas a que juegen la sde, y no solo hagan eks

xq con 100k de exp prefiero irme a hacer ek y que le gane el que se le cante, aparte sade creo que tenes 3 x semana o me equivoco, de ultima son sugerencias para tratar de mejorar, en ves de cirticarme mi opinion, da otra posible solucion vos... o mejor dicho ustedes

Good bye

voi vittuku alkaa taas kyrvitt?? toi saatanan kielimuuri ku ei mee tonne ajukoppaan mink??nn?k?set s??nn?t. hyvin osaatte kaikki englantia jos vaan viittisitte vittu

Good bye

Es ist so ?rgerlich, da? die spanischen Leute dies tun. Stoppen Sie es.

Good bye

jajajajaja

quieres pura fruta tu

SI QUE den GBH A TODOS

=S

Good bye

= no te dan 40k te dan 160000 de experiencia como minimo si sos 180, si sos lvl 101 te dan 90k mas o menos asi q la experiencia esta, y en cuanto mas participes mas experiencia te dan

ejemplo sos war

rompes todos los shield de la ciudad enemiga y despues construis, luego atacas la base y rompes builds enemigos y ademas haces eks

ahi tenes mas posibilidades de que te den mas exp...

fijate q el primer dia que pusieron esto a assasin le dieron 1kk de exp que debe ser como un 33 porciento del lvl

Good bye

-------

5 days to everyone.

I would love to somehow see anyone who helps construct in middlelands or defends a base. be given .5 majestic point for their efforts, if their town wins.

I know this wouldnt be possible but it would make it worth playing.

Maybe we need to cut down to 2 sades per week.

No summon events for sade winners....this is too much. We already have am experience/summon event once per week.

Is there a way to make it so you only get EXP if you get (crusade) contribution points?

You get those by killing any enemy building, or an enemy player. Killing a building gives a LOT more than a player, so maybe if there was a way to base the XP you earn on how much contri you get it would make people more inclined to attack bases and the like.

' date='Apr 16 2008, 02:55 AM' post='211855'] I would love to somehow see anyone who helps construct in middlelands or defends a base. be given .5 majestic point for their efforts, if their town wins.

I know this wouldnt be possible but it would make it worth playing.

Maybe we need to cut down to 2 sades per week.

No summon events for sade winners....this is too much. We already have am experience/summon event once per week.

We did nice base in tuesdays sade.