Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Talk About Eks

Tell us:

1- the BEST EK you ever got and why it was the best

2- Whose EK do you really want to get in nem 2 and why

- no stupidity or insults....just answer the questions or dont post

spam.insults,retarded comments will result in suspension+1 for you

Best EK I ever got was 1 on 1 I killed, on nemesis 1, GM1's fh elvine mage...I forget his name because im old as dirt...started with an M I think. That was my best EK and it was done with bs bbh and dk set...I had 0 items at the time and he had lotssss...and lotssssssss and lots of rares. :rolleyes:

The one I want to get in nem 2....I dont know..doesnt matter. The EKs I value are the ones where I respect the skills and the person I got the EK from. I guess Lagartija's EK would be nice :P

the very best ek ive gotten is from TheBoy in HB International (i heard he was a siementech's tester with many edit itens). I was in d3 hunting liches while TheBoy and hes 2 gorillas with BH's came to fight me. Somehow i managed to kill TheBoy and run away w/o dieing. It was the most memorable moment from hbint. And my char didnt even have int for pfm.

From neme II i gotta get King's ek. hes a meanie. old fart that needs to be downed. (hi king <3)

The best kill i got, wasnt a ek. Was against HandJob's mage Softy

The reason it was my favorite was becuase i have never been insulted by any one as much as he did to me,

called me a noob and no skill then i beat him with 477 hp left, pay bak is a bitch :D

IPB Image

My best ek on Nemesis one was days after i got my Demon Slayer and wasnt insanely angry with it.

Thought i had a SS of it but i dont so i dont remember the name, but it was at Elv side of ML at RML. An Ares was sitting in safe zone after a big fight, and was GHing. She ran into the part to the >>> of the safe zone, its a tiny little spot, anyway she walked into there and zerked, i ran in there after her, gave her a few crits and she died, dropped me zem and i was happy.

First ek with Demon Slayer and was completely smashed.

Anoither one that was pretty memorable was a Ek of Pedroca. He was running his mouth about me for a good week, saying i wouldnt PVP him etc etc like everyone made fun of me because i used Demon Slayer. I downed him with my useless sword in Elvine town, sent him to Jail and i had a good chuckle.

well aealy here so take it as my response not dark demon cuz he my bro :)

well my best ek his some1 called Mass-Chaos. why ?

bcz they was like 5 ppls on me and i only aimed mass chaos

mass blizz blizz blizz blizz and he ran away so i mimed him and he came back 1 more blizz and he down. :P

he droped me ice neck btw but i had to give back cuz he nice :)

and the most ek i really want is ShaGGnuT.

why?

bcz i used to fight him alot when i was lvl 160+ and i was so close to kill him but he was just 1 step from me. !!!

and he promised me that when ill be max he will pvp me and he didnt maked that promise so shagg if u see this massage just answer me and pvp me ! :)

Oh ive got another one.

It was on HBMOG v3.

There was this charachter called "Yuma" she was the servers free ek. You could kill her with anything... and i did just that. I killed her with a Pick Axe, during crusade.

Many of me eks from "Yuma" she was pretty much my ticket to hero so i wont post all 150 of her for my legs.

Oh and before you all say "OMFG EDITED PAKS" this was not on HBNEMESIS.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

hmmm dunno gotten 2 many eks over my hb to figure out the best but how about the best multiple kill eks

was raidin with Kefka on Nemesis 1 after i got fh ofc and found out why i never get mage fh again but anyway so ended up with 17 elvs on me threw a few blizzes a mim here then a mass chill there then got a bunch of them followin without amp dunno why ppl did it alot on nemesis 1 but anyway i throw a few more blizzes and killed 7 of them a few ran away and chased them to kill 5 more then i ran to ML and recalled cuz buildings are for bitches

got a bunch of them followin without amp dunno why ppl did it alot on nemesis 1

It was that whole honor bullshit. If you used defensive spells in a group you were forever branded a noob, the earth cracked and you were swallowed up into the eternal pit of doom.

So glad were over that crap.

best ek i ever got was on HBusa right after the switched Phoenix from ares to elvine we all raided ares

and i got an ek from TheSlayer1

reasons he was in phoenix and left to be in the "better guild" and i got a lvl from it.

who i want to kill here, thats EZ

MythFate noodle char. lol

Guest Godfather

Este ek es un golazo bien abusivo como nos gusta a todos :X

IPB Image

y este de regalo para toda la muchachada.......

IPB Image

IPB Image

I remember when I killed Kefka, Synny, ReaveR, Justice, SmileyFcuk, and TDot on my pr0 elv Bojangles 6v1! Ok Eze helped me kill 1 then he had to log. I promise it happened!!

An ek I would like to get is anyone in pl I haven't gotten I guess. I only play in PL cuz I'm too lazy to lvl :)

Once in sade i blizzed a guy outside Ares shop, didnt touch him cuz he was AMPed but two invi guys died :lol:

Ill see if i can find the ss of that EK+2 when i get home

I just love that kind of lucky eks

I also made a couple of "chill wind" eks on war, those are funny :P

PS: Hunter, was it Matuk?

Guest mamadas

best ek was killing penguin on hbusa

why ?

because he was the best =X

well this is my favorite ek because, me and maynard went to ruin a wyv hunt

we were on the drops and then they detected us O.o

so maynard started blizzing every where and she downed 5 of the mages lmao

so, roffles was still there so i started to crit and BAM ek+1 =D

IPB Image

I like this one because again it was me and Maynard alone versus 5 ares during a sade,

We noticed the zerk wand mage didnt have amp because some ares mage was blizzzing me and he wasn't using safe and he hit SYLONE,

so Maynard blizzez once and i just crit and BAM ek+1 B)

I love you maynard :wub:

IPB Image

oh and i want Breezy's ek!!

you know why???

because Cakes killed my poor Athena with that damn short sword about 10 times ! =D

Guest mamadas

Nice alright,

on first ss, we were on hc hunt, and Alright got dc,

When he was going back he got attacked by that wyv hunt, and he told me so we went there

I blizzed 3 times and ek +4

1 more and ek +5,

and he killed roffles

after that only mage left was ZugenesiZ , which died to wyv 20 secs after

on 2nd ek, We were getting raped by the mages, but they were shooting me and got slyone 1 or mayb 2 blizzes

so i blizzed once, Alright saw this and Crited ONE TIME, and he got the kill

both were really nice =P

i dun a favorite ek, but i love to steal wars ek with wand critis :P

yeah that rlz :P

and stealing with short sword is funny too :)

' date='Apr 10 2008, 07:37 AM' post='210619']

Tell us:

1- the BEST EK you ever got and why it was the best

2- Whose EK do you really want to get in nem 2 and why

- no stupidity or insults....just answer the questions or dont post

spam.insults,retarded comments will result in suspension+1 for you

Best EK I ever got was 1 on 1 I killed, on nemesis 1, GM1's fh elvine mage...I forget his name because im old as dirt...started with an M I think. That was my best EK and it was done with bs bbh and dk set...I had 0 items at the time and he had lotssss...and lotssssssss and lots of rares. :rolleyes:

The one I want to get in nem 2....I dont know..doesnt matter. The EKs I value are the ones where I respect the skills and the person I got the EK from. I guess Lagartija's EK would be nice :P

you talk about Matuk??? or PitBull? nais ek

My best ek was in a crusade, I was alone against Hisoka, 1 and 2 mage more wars from otoko, and I play in my elv, and what kills it, I choose this as the best ek because it is one of what is most I had cost over 4 hiting me

I found the picture on the topic of old photos ek grosos, which unfortunately i delet all eks = (

IPB Image

well this is my favorite ek because, me and maynard went to ruin a wyv hunt

we were on the drops and then they detected us O.o

so maynard started blizzing every where and she downed 5 of the mages lmao

so, roffles was still there so i started to crit and BAM ek+1 =D

IPB Image

lolx, that wasn't me :D ofc I don't care xD. It was someone other from MA.

Its hard to say which one is my favourite ek, coz Ive got tons of them..

When I killed Assasin in pvp that was quite cool..

Also when Me (Ruutu) Zoro and Ville fought NoC and 2 other STD guild members (it was back in the STD times) it was cool to kill NoC in 3v3.

I also killed MaynarD day after I got fullhero and I was fighting 2 vs 8 (other ares was like 150lvl gis war)

From nemesis1 I have one ek I will never forget, I played like year in neme and I was real noob. Well I was fighting elvines in aresden dungeon and we were outnumbering elvines, there was like 3 more elvs and like 7 ares and we all decided to aim King, we got him parad near the first mining stones and every1 started crit with their pimp bbh+5's and special bh's.. I had my pr0 bbh+0 and df10 neck I didnt have crits or zerk... EK+1 King down and my finishing move was -7! BEAT THAT

My best EK ownage was when me and Forsaken and Wilson logged some pure mages on Celstial and ambushed an elv guild TW hunting...I forgot the name of the guild...but we came away with I think 5 or 6 EKs total....and they only had 8-10 guys so it was a successful raid.

Who do I want to EK? Well I have yet to play in this server so at this point I will have to say every elvine =)

Guest mamadas

Its hard to say which one is my favourite ek, coz Ive got tons of them..

When I killed Assasin in pvp that was quite cool..

Also when Me (Ruutu) Zoro and Ville fought NoC and 2 other STD guild members (it was back in the STD times) it was cool to kill NoC in 3v3.

I also killed MaynarD day after I got fullhero and I was fighting 2 vs 8 (other ares was like 150lvl gis war)

From nemesis1 I have one ek I will never forget, I played like year in neme and I was real noob. Well I was fighting elvines in aresden dungeon and we were outnumbering elvines, there was like 3 more elvs and like 7 ares and we all decided to aim King, we got him parad near the first mining stones and every1 started crit with their pimp bbh+5's and special bh's.. I had my pr0 bbh+0 and df10 neck I didnt have crits or zerk... EK+1 King down and my finishing move was -7! BEAT THAT

omgosh when did that happen

u have fullhero for a long time now right?

best ek was probably cakes :wub:

it was during sade lots-o-elvs chasing 1 ares into d1 ares

he gets away, i manage to stay on him then....

its 1 vs 1 and im getting worried because this guy isnt dying, then i check his name and....PEW iz Cakez!

so we talk while were fighting, im running low on pots he casts para and pew pew pew!i get him with crits to the back best ek for me because any other day i wouldve gotten PwN3D!

i dun a favorite ek, but i love to steal wars ek with wand critis :P

yeah that rlz :P

and stealing with short sword is funny too :)

ss cool, but im too lazy to train shotr sword 100%, and get a nice one XD, so wand 2 own ;P.

:o! i forgot another kind of nice ek, when u test other guy amp/pfm and u ek XD. i think 1 did a couple eks with fire strike lolx