Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Manteinance.

I just get this note from hosting.

Dear Customer,

The server is acting incredibly unstable. Services are slow to respond and are not starting and stopping. The network connection icons are missing from Network Connections.

A $25 OS reload would be recommended. Otherwise our Professional Administration team would be able to work on your server for the fee of $150 per hour.

Your escalations have been read and we will again try to troubleshoot this issue. However, we will be unable to move any data for you as this is against are company policy.

Please stand by for further updates.

------

I think we taking the OS reload so this will be Long.

yes its still down. And i cant say for how long.

I was making a setup and some filesystem of windows get screwed. Game data is safe and entire, problem is windows got messed and the host never comes up. I am waiting for the planet to fix. This guys use not to take long, but i cant really dunno. It can be like a 10 minutes or 12 hours thing.

I am bored also and when somebody is bored always find a newb (sry king):

IPB Image

Si, ayer hice lo mismo... Preguntale a Angel como le fue.

Lo viole en todos los juegos posibles del msn, hasta le gane en el ajedrez y eso que el es Gasparov.

Perdi la cuenta de las zems que me debe de las apuestas.

note.

I am also bored with tie hands in my house waiting for this guys. We doing some teamspeak to past time if someone want to join its:

ip: 84.94.230.252

port: 1337

See you there

I don't know where ShroomZ is =/ Probably working or drinking/smoking somewhere lol :)

it workz ranz!! pr0 server!!!

just put on quick connect, on ip

84.94.230.252:1337

I am there... i am alone wtf

we left that channel, 2 hours ago :P

Armamos ts en alkon?