Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Some Info

I think HP Formula was changed to what USA changed to, right?

Anyways I have one more thing to say, if you're going to raise GS/Flam/GiS/BH Damage, then equally raise the damage of the other spells (NOT BLIZZARD).

Or set BBH back to normal and raise the damage of the other spells anyways, because no one uses anything but EWS, MMM, and Blizzard any more. :sleep:

Ahmmmm.. what?.. BBH damage is normal, so is gis/bh/axe.

Its actually pretty stupid when people cries they cant kill people on flameberge warriors, I could aswell cry that I made scimitar warriors and I cant get ek's.. raise scimitar dmg plx!

Not every build and every weapon is ment to be killingmachines, if you go for flameberge stats its good for training and hunts and u can take alot of dmg, but its not killingmachine.. its not ment to be.

Anyways I have one more thing to say, if you're going to raise GS/Flam/GiS/BH Damage, then equally raise the damage of the other spells (NOT BLIZZARD).

Or set BBH back to normal and raise the damage of the other spells anyways, because no one uses anything but EWS, MMM, and Blizzard any more. :sleep:

Its actually pretty stupid when people cries they cant kill people on flameberge warriors, I could aswell cry that I made scimitar warriors and I cant get ek's.. raise scimitar dmg plx!

Not every build and every weapon is ment to be killingmachines, if you go for flameberge stats its good for training and hunts and u can take alot of dmg, but its not killingmachine.. its not ment to be.

I think that u too misundertand what he is trying to say. I ll try to give u an example:

Dk+15 War > BBH war.

But if the dk plate starts striping after the 7th zerk, .... BBH War > Dk+15 War.

U can replace (Dk+15) War for gs/gis/flam/baxe/and some bhs

With the 30k endu the plate should start striping after the 25th zerk.

I think that u too misundertand what he is trying to say. I ll try to give u an example:

Dk+15 War > BBH war.

But if the dk plate starts striping after the 7th zerk, .... BBH War > Dk+15 War.

then create a bbh war and stop whinning, no one force u to train :P

Dk+15 War > BBH war.

then create a bbh war and stop whinning, no one force u to train :P

Are u joking me ? Where the fak did u see me "whinning". I tryed to explain what i understand from king post. Stfu and read a little.

Dk+15 War > BBH war.

Exactly, thnxs bananon.

Then my whole point is, why would u train 137 mgtk, when ur gona get owned by a BS item? Isn't it a bit stupid? seriously, put dk items back to 30k endu, like they should be.

Guest Godfather

Es estupido lo que decis king por que en los server oficiales no tenian Dk el 90% del server.

Dk+15 War > BBH war.

Bananon yes, i put flam or GS or b axe and waht i kill?? slime???

with this weapons cant kill nothing

Es estupido lo que decis king por que en los server oficiales no tenian Dk el 90% del server.

que raro lo que decis, xq en el int hay muchos 180 con dk

y me parece que tu comentario esta muy demas y encima te vas a comer ban x hablar en castellano en un topic en ingles

Traduccion:

It seems to me that you are wrong, that there are many in the int with 180 dk

And I think your comment is very out of place and above you will eat ban for speaking in Spanish on a topic in English

Obvio q no, x q les daba paja entrenar. Pero a los flacos q si tenian dk15, encima hecha en exp baja, los van a cagar asi? NO, x q por algo se mataron entrenando. Es logico q un arma q cuesta 137 magestic points tiene q poder ganarle una pelea a un arma q compras en el blacksmith.

Es la misma historia aca, a la gente le da paja entrenar, entonces usa el bbh q es la mejor arma de bs. Pero no da cagar a la gente q se pasa semanas haciendo la dk15 (aunque sea exp25, cuesta igual), nomas por q la mayoria sean pajeros.

Aparte yo no digo q se modifique el BBH. Solo pido que se ponga la endurance de los items dk en 30k.

PS: por mi hablen en castellano, o en ingles, total yo entiendo ambos, pero bueno, traten de mantener en un solo idoma asi participan todos. :wacko:

well let me put it other way

original stats = 30 dk sets

but original stats also = 1 year to get 180 and 2 or more to dk+15

so its nice the dk endu 10k cuz u are able to kill another war with a war, and cuz its easy to kill mages too

, now u understand me?

if u are going to whine for original stats then whine to exp x1, u can go 130 str there and make inmortal chars if u work ur *censored*, here with exp x25 its lame

:S

so its nice the dk endu 10k cuz u are able to kill another war with a war, and cuz its easy to kill mages too

, now u understand me?

if u are going to whine for original stats then whine to exp x1, u can go 130 str there and make inmortal chars if u work ur *censored*, here with exp x25 its lame

Why is it whining if I'm asking for something to be the original way it was ment to be? Just like everything else is? The bbh's strip has its original stat, and it can leave a goldy player naked in pl in less than 30 seconds, but hey, that gets to keep its original form, then why not the dk armor?

Dauthi if u like fighting bbh wars, cause they have like 90 vit and its easy to own them with mage, thats good for u, now just becuase u like free eks, doesn't mean everyone has to make a bbh war.

Obvio q no, x q les daba paja entrenar. Pero a los flacos q si tenian dk15, encima hecha en exp baja, los van a cagar asi? NO, x q por algo se mataron entrenando. Es logico q un arma q cuesta 137 magestic points tiene q poder ganarle una pelea a un arma q compras en el blacksmith.

Es la misma historia aca, a la gente le da paja entrenar, entonces usa el bbh q es la mejor arma de bs. Pero no da cagar a la gente q se pasa semanas haciendo la dk15 (aunque sea exp25, cuesta igual), nomas por q la mayoria sean pajeros.

Aparte yo no digo q se modifique el BBH. Solo pido que se ponga la endurance de los items dk en 30k.

PS: por mi hablen en castellano, o en ingles, total yo entiendo ambos, pero bueno, traten de mantener en un solo idoma asi participan todos. :wacko:

a las armours de wars que le pongan 30 k, a los de mage 10 o 15 a lo sumo, si no se le sigue dando mas ventaja de lo que ya tiene el war

armours of wars put 30 k, to mages 10 or 15 to max, because continue give more Advantage

If the dk go to 30k, There will be still BBH wars. So is not because of that Dauthi could like 10k endu.

If the dk go to 30k, would be better to him and every mage having the DK mage set at 30k.

he is not having a biased opinion as mage.

---

We let this topic open, to know what do you think.

Dont spam or argue with anything not related to the topic.

July lo q nadie quiere entender es q el mago, en todos los juegos, siempre es mas util para el pvp...y lloran por eso :mellow: (el war es mejor para entrenar/hunt). Dejando eso de lado, el problema es q siempre piden cambiar algo, como cuando se pidio el cambio de dmg, ahora el cambio del endurance, etc. No da siempre asi. Dejen el juego como tiene q ser.

If the dk go to 30k, There will be still BBH wars. So is not because of that Dauthi could like 10k endu.

If the dk go to 30k, would be better to him and every mage having the DK mage set at 30k.

he is not having a biased opinion as mage.

---

We let this topic open, to know what do you think.

Dont spam or argue with anything not related to the topic.

Not as a mage, as a war too, since he is a lazy *censored* ^_^ , and u know it :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic: plz put dk armor back to 30k...the game is not only about the BBH and the people who uses it.

You know, King has a really good point here.

Why should a weapon that you have to get 137 majestics for be able to be owned by a Blacksmith weapon? Sure, it may take some time to get a decent + BBH, but it's still a lot easier than getting 137 majestics.

I think putting 30k Endurance back on DK Sets would be fine, because even without them being able to strip easily, the PA and DR were already removed from the sets, I think. Farjat mentioned something like that a while ago, didn't he? :mellow:

Anyways, I have to say put the DK sets back to 30k Endurance, and still raise the damage of all spells but Blizzard. Make it so mages can have a bit more variety in their builds other than BLIZZ BLIZZ BLIZZ *Dead*. Or at least so they can damage those pesky IE neck wars. :sleep:

Why should a weapon that you have to get 137 majestics for be able to be owned by a Blacksmith weapon? Sure, it may take some time to get a decent + BBH, but it's still a lot easier than getting 137 majestics.

I think putting 30k Endurance back on DK Sets would be fine, because even without them being able to strip easily, the PA and DR were already removed from the sets, I think. Farjat mentioned something like that a while ago, didn't he? :mellow:

Anyways, I have to say put the DK sets back to 30k Endurance, and still raise the damage of all spells but Blizzard. Make it so mages can have a bit more variety in their builds other than BLIZZ BLIZZ BLIZZ *Dead*. Or at least so they can damage those pesky IE neck wars. :sleep:

You talk so smoothly :ph34r:

I think ath DKsets pa and dr is somehow related to endurance. If I'm correct, therefore it's hard to balance endurance and other armor values.

Dksword damage is very nice with zerk swings and against mobs the hitting propablity is awsome. There is more than enough reason to train 128 majes. You can also use it with 200str combined with bbh. Having like 90 vit is also a disadvantage, you die more easily and if many ppl is tgting you, you will strip too.

IF every1 had 200vit dksword build with 30k endurance dkset it would be damn boring, wouldnt it? Now the problem is only bbh and if its correct that its hard to fix values of dksets, so why not just fix the stupid bbh it like I said earlier? And perhaps add the safe upgrading which I suggested.

PS. I suggest also raising the other spells but blizzard. Add more power to ews, ls, mete and mmm. Now those are just pure rubbish. Ews, needs perhaps slightly more stamina drain. LS is basically sucky damage, same as es but needs 38% more mana. Mete, 2 hitter does with 200 mag like MAX 70-80dmg, right (wtf?)? MMM is sick low dmg compared to mana usage, needs to be upgraded.

Why should an armor that u need 700 eks be owned by something that u get from ch? why rise all other spells dmg? I can easyli kill war using just enegry strike if the war is stupid not to pfm himself ;]

I think ath DKsets pa and dr is somehow related to endurance. If I'm correct, therefore it's hard to balance endurance and other armor values.

Dksword damage is very nice with zerk swings and against mobs the hitting propablity is awsome. There is more than enough reason to train 128 majes. You can also use it with 200str combined with bbh. Having like 90 vit is also a disadvantage, you die more easily and if many ppl is tgting you, you will strip too.

IF every1 had 200vit dksword build with 30k endurance dkset it would be damn boring, wouldnt it? Now the problem is only bbh and if its correct that its hard to fix values of dksets, so why not just fix the stupid bbh it like I said earlier? And perhaps add the safe upgrading which I suggested.

PS. I suggest also raising the other spells but blizzard. Add more power to ews, ls, mete and mmm. Now those are just pure rubbish. Ews, needs perhaps slightly more stamina drain. LS is basically sucky damage, same as es but needs 38% more mana. Mete, 2 hitter does with 200 mag like MAX 70-80dmg, right (wtf?)? MMM is sick low dmg compared to mana usage, needs to be upgraded.

Is endurance actually related to it? (jaapy or farjat plz confirm), cause in my opinion, its not :wacko: , I feel the defense and PA of the dk set is still the same.

Just one thing...why is it always about "changing" stuff? why can't we leave the game alone to balance itself out :wacko: . Spells are fine...so is weapon's damage and upgrades...let it be :blink:

I'm not in favor of the "safe upgrade". Come on, xstones and mstones are almost free from wyv hunt. In a round of 6 or 7 mages u might get like 5 to 10 xstones....if all the guild cooperates with each other, its not hard to get a few +5 weapons for everyone.

Guys u need to think of the consequences of changing stuff:

Rising a weapon or spell damage, will make people better at killing stuff (for example, if we rise ES, wyv hunts will need less mages, people will get more itmes, affecting somehow the ingame economy by making mstones be more available, meaning more crafted necks and jewlery, affecting pvp). Everything is connected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What everyone needs to understand is that helbreath is a game in wich a player doesn't die unless he wants to. Its easy, u can first of all, use Recall (bye bye fight). Or u can just pfm/amp urself or run around with shield/mshield and get ur *censored* far from any battle. So making all these changes to make people die a bit more are worthless. People won't die if they dont want to. Now plz, leave the pvp as it was ment to be, so it can be enjoyed by the people that actually like fighting, and not so some players get a better chance of killing runners.

Guest mamadas

I just read 2 pages, and heres what i have to say:

1.- We are playing "default" way except for hp formula, All weapons and spells have default damage

Armors EXCEPT dk armor has lowered endurance

Dk armor was supposed to be the BEST , high pa , high endurance ,

I heard that hp formula was changed so there was not invincible characters?

is this the reason why dk set endurance was lowered?

Lower dk sword/wand endurance aswell, dont do it by parts, because it might directly affect a class

2.-Safe upgrading to +2(+3, or w/e), will just do ancient stat worthless, which it was not supposed to be that way

Just so every1 knows, HBUSA finally bought rights to edit The soruce code however they want

THE dk hat is not OFFICIAL UPDATE, its an update hbusa did coz they are stupid

THANKS

Spell damage is definitely not fine. Lightning strike should not do the same damage as energy strike. It takes more mana and way more int.

As far as DK armor, I don't care either way.

yeah i used to have dk15 on a 200 str war...i liked using it more then the bbh cuz the hitting probability kicked *censored* on enemies and the regular swing damage was better (crits were the only bad thing)...

everyone who wants dk sets at 30k endurance is just so used to playing on a high exp nem1 server that they have no perspective...

they just want an armor that will last them forever without having to worry about it breaking

someone said...DK set is supposed to be the BEST...yes it is but on a low exp server people have to WORK for it...here it is just a given

personally i got really annoyed in nem1 because a warrior with 30k endurance dk set could be hit by BBH wars for an hour and not strip...plus they can slap on a tower shield and an m shield

in my opinion lower endurance on DK means people have to play smarter...not just assume they have an invincible armor

, now u understand me?

Why is it whining if I'm asking for something to be the original way it was ment to be? Just like everything else is? The bbh's strip has its original stat, and it can leave a goldy player naked in pl in less than 30 seconds, but hey, that gets to keep its original form, then why not the dk armor?

Dauthi if u like fighting bbh wars, cause they have like 90 vit and its easy to own them with mage, thats good for u, now just becuase u like free eks, doesn't mean everyone has to make a bbh war.

Angel you nailed it. DK set was made to have 30k endu in 1x exp server, it was price you get for months of training. Here in nemesis we are high exp max lvl takes 2-7 days.

yeah i used to have dk15 on a 200 str war...i liked using it more then the bbh cuz the hitting probability kicked *censored* on enemies and the regular swing damage was better (crits were the only bad thing)...

everyone who wants dk sets at 30k endurance is just so used to playing on a high exp nem1 server that they have no perspective...

they just want an armor that will last them forever without having to worry about it breaking

someone said...DK set is supposed to be the BEST...yes it is but on a low exp server people have to WORK for it...here it is just a given

personally i got really annoyed in nem1 because a warrior with 30k endurance dk set could be hit by BBH wars for an hour and not strip...plus they can slap on a tower shield and an m shield

in my opinion lower endurance on DK means people have to play smarter...not just assume they have an invincible armor

Could'nt have said it better.

That applies for everything:

High exp also benefits everyone getting eks, since everyone is 180 and they can easily kill lvl 120 players on a whimp, so...remove hero sets?

Oh killling hc with just a few warriors, isn't that possible because of high exp? Or making long hunts of wyvern with only a few mages, cause they got the ms28 and way more mana....? isn't that cause of the high exp?

Wait here's another...everyone getting mass rare armors....cause they can spend hours and hours on ogre, ig, ww pits...because they got dk armor and max lvl....

Oh and here is my favorite: making a bbh war in 2-7 days, also possible because of high exp. If we were still on low exp, most people would still be using flam...

Oh Oh, everyone has Angels......wait because of high exp? wich makes it easier? Hey plz remove angels, or make them harder if we are choosing to follow that theory.

The high exp benefits everything and everyone on the server.

In fact many of the things we do daily are because of high exp. So it applies to everything, not only dk armors.

Lets put it this way:

Getting a bbh warrior on low exp to max lvl: 6 months

Getting a bbh warrior on high exp to max lvl: 2-7 days

Getting a dk warrior on low exp to max lvl and dk15: 1 year

Getting a dk warrior on high exp to max lvl and dk15: 2-3 months

It still takes a lot more time to get the dk15, so why do players who choose that path get screwed? Because bbh warriors can't kill and need advantage?

Exp applies to everything, not just dk15. So leave pvp related stuff in default. Not just what benefits the bbh warriors.