Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Some Info

To be honest King, I've been bored of you for a long time. I don't know what has happened to you. I've said this already, but I'll say it again: I used to agree you earlier more but nowadays you really aren't thinking out side the box anymore.

You are almost the only one here posting that dkset endurance 10k is bad. To compliment you, yes BBH strip is high and should be reduced little but, no way we should upgrade the endurance back to 30k. There is no point of having practically unbreakable armors, because as they are breaking it makes good for the phase of the game. It increases the action, gives more reason to tgt some1 and makes both wars and mages more vulnerable to paras (no more mages tanking 5 warriors that easily what it was in neme1).

I really don't understand why you are bringing out these

dimora....for the 7th time, I'm not talking about Mage vs War, but War vs War.....read before posting plz... :wacko:

And I'm not talking about mage vs war here, Im talking war vs war too geezeeeeeee- :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

because as far as I know you only play mage (trinny doesn't count). Overall for me it seems that you are here only for the sake of your build 200int 200mag 157vit and 30str and because you are weaker than what you were in nemesis1. I'm sorry to say it, but I bet I'm pretty close to be right, aren't I?

Instead of repeating youself and calling other ppls posts nonsense, you should really watch in the mirror: Read your posts again and think if you qualify in more than just one of your the several accusations.

For example:

When some1 gives you example that some other servers have even lower endurances and say that they can do it all good in there too you just post:

what does that have to do with anything?

When I say that dkset should not be upgraded back to 30k it doesn not mean that I'm supporting BBH.

I'm not asking to change something, just to get it back to its original form, on how it should be. U talk about cheating death, yet u support a weapon that makes people get easier eks. :mellow:

You have been ignorant and also had very bad arguments by just writing your message with the same old content every time again, including your last post. It's not about buffing the bbh, its about finding the overall balance.

Just to point you couple fallacies, you:

-Do faulty generalization

-Try to destroying the possibility exception

-Presume that every1 here who does want dkset to stay 10k end is doing it because of their own motive (ad hominem motivum)

-Try to say that everything should stay like they are cause its the original way (argumentum ad traditionem)

-Write nonsense (Argumentum verbosium)

-Repeat yourself (Argumentum ad nauseam)

-Do irrelevant conclusion (Ignoratio elenchi)

-Suggesting that some change will culminating in an undesirable event later (slippery slope)

Sorry for braggish terms, but those are if you don't understand from my poor :blush: explanation. I hope that you don't take this too serious.

Sincerely,

Skyas

King, perdona mi ignorancia pero que char usas vos con dk 15 sword ? Por que yo hay dias que logueo en jelly-Bean y no pego mas de 90 serkeado a nadie :S, obvio que en agite algun ek me robo, por tener 200 dex y mas hp la dk, pero 1vs1, no le ganas a nadie con 130 str.

cuco cabeza dura, es lo que quiere decir king.

Hacete la pregunta : "por que con dk15 sword , 200 dex + hitting de dk + 150+ de vit + estar todo el tiempo zerkerd no le gano un bbh 50 mag con 107 de vit y 181 de dex?"

Respuesta : porque te stripea antes de que influya tu hp reg y una vez que se te salee la plate tas al horno.

exacto gracias :D

agrego una cosamas: por q con un arma de lvl 180 contra un arma de lvl 110 no puedo ganar?

Y todo esto pasa, por q se stripea muy facilmente la endu del dk :P

si, pero este que me diga con que char dk15 esta matando gente xD, por que yo con Jelly no le pego ni a los slime xD.

Ademas que de war soy asquerozamente cliker xD. Va y de mago tmb xD.

Fot the little i understadand from skyas post its :

I understand king's arguments, it is posibly that u dont ?

And its pretty obius that king its making a lonngggg answer to this.

Guest Godfather

Es muy simple si queres un char con 130str no pretendas pegar mas que con 200str eks se hacen igual con la dk15 pero tampoco pidan pegar lo mismo y el dk se stripea facil por quesino es un embole.

saludos a Pili, y decile que se olvido el soquete izquierdo y la tanguita en casa, que la pase a buscar.

P.D: war 130 str sux. ( por ahora xD)

Es muy simple si queres un char con 130str no pretendas pegar mas que con 200str eks se hacen igual con la dk15 pero tampoco pidan pegar lo mismo y el dk se stripea facil por quesino es un embole.

Me parece re bien q se stripee facil el set, primero porq en el neme 1 a veces tenias pvp de 1 hora y pico... eso lo saben... y la verdad q te terminabas haciendo amigo del vago antes de matarlo porq empezabas a conversar de tanto q estabas con el jajaja "we boludo no caes mas... " " y vos tampoco hdp" "che de donde sos"... y asi y no tendria q ser asi... otra cosa q me gustaria decir es q estoy de acuerdo con q la dk15 pegue mas q el bbh.. este problema ya lo tenia el neme 1, y tambien estoy de acuerdo con q suban el dmg de algunas armas menos grosas como el bh y baxe o gis... no se si es cierto q esten de default... yo tenia bh war en neme 1 y la verdad q pegaba BASTANTE mas q con el bh de ahora. pero bueno.. es mi humilde opinion..

Disculpa king por el castellano pero la verdad es q tengo demasiada paja para pasarlo todo a ingles... entiendo q estes preocupado por la endu del set.. en verdad te entiendo y es injusto lo del bbh y como stripea al set. pero me parece q dejaste mas q claro tu punto... no creo q sea necesario seguir repitiendolo, si ya lo expusiste ahora deja q los demas rescaten algo de lo q dijiste o no... pero ya esta..

Guest Godfather

Aver si entienden quieren pegar mas con dk15 ponganse 200str y van a pegar mas no sean obtusos 200str= bonus dmg 130str= friki que necesita 160vit.

Fot the little i understadand from skyas post its :

I understand king's arguments, it is posibly that u dont ?

And its pretty obius that king its making a lonngggg answer to this.

Might be so that I don't understand Kings arguments, but my point was to say that in my eyes his argumenting is bad in some occasions. I would not had done the post about it if this was the first time.

I also tried to tie it back to together by saying: 'This convo is already getting out of the hands.'

My point was that we should really give out some proper reasons if we are having conversations, especially if its about servers state etc. I don't care if its just normal chatting then just speak how you want :)

?The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over? - Joseph Goebbels

To be honest King, I've been bored of you for a long time. I don't know what has happened to you. I've said this already, but I'll say it again: I used to agree you earlier more but nowadays you really aren't thinking out side the box anymore.

You are almost the only one here posting that dkset endurance 10k is bad. To compliment you, yes BBH strip is high and should be reduced little but, no way we should upgrade the endurance back to 30k. There is no point of having practically unbreakable armors, because as they are breaking it makes good for the phase of the game. It increases the action, gives more reason to tgt some1 and makes both wars and mages more vulnerable to paras (no more mages tanking 5 warriors that easily what it was in neme1).

I could care less of what u think of me skyas, the truth is u just try to find solutions for things that don't need to be solved... and I try to make useless ideas that try to change the game even more. If u don't like the game, that ur constantly trying to modify it, then it would be better if u played other game.

The problem is u don't really think outside of the box, u just not thinking about the box :wacko: , just think what would make most of people happy, wich that is not always the right thing.

I'm almost the only one here. Wait, that means I am not the only one. So there are people that agree with me. So if there are people that agree with me, it means I do have a valid argument. And its possible that all the people that disagree with me, do so, because they use bbh.

dimora....for the 7th time, I'm not talking about Mage vs War, but War vs War.....read before posting plz... :wacko:

And I'm not talking about mage vs war here, Im talking war vs war too geezeeeeeee- :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

because as far as I know you only play mage (trinny doesn't count). Overall for me it seems that you are here only for the sake of your build 200int 200mag 157vit and 30str and because you are weaker than what you were in nemesis1. I'm sorry to say it, but I bet I'm pretty close to be right, aren't I?

I play both dk war and bbh war.

And no ur not right...go ask my guild who spent hours playing on triny...Triny is my char too, I don't just use it, I build it (just like triny uses king). I also use gaucho, a lot, who is a bbh war. Ah, and I have my former war from nemesis 1 King, wich as far as I remember did have hero berk and hoses, making it proof I did pvp a lot with a bbh war...oh and princess my bmage....yea I've pretty much played with every possible build ;)

I could actually care less for the endu of the chain mail, I don't really see a change there. I still get the same lvl of battles with mage.

And just as I see it: u prolly use bbh, so u don't really know about dk war....so why do u try to talk about somethign u don't know about?

Plz mind ur own buisness when u talk about characters. Specially if u don't know what I do play. Not all my characters are called King or variations of the name.

For example:

When some1 gives you example that some other servers have even lower endurances and say that they can do it all good in there too you just post:

When I say that dkset should not be upgraded back to 30k it doesn not mean that I'm supporting BBH.

I'm not asking to change something, just to get it back to its original form, on how it should be. U talk about cheating death, yet u support a weapon that makes people get easier eks. :mellow:

You have been ignorant and also had very bad arguments by just writing your message with the same old content every time again, including your last post. It's not about buffing the bbh, its about finding the overall balance.

-Presume that every1 here who does want dkset to stay 10k end is doing it because of their own motive (ad hominem motivum)

-Try to say that everything should stay like they are cause its the original way (argumentum ad traditionem)

-Suggesting that some change will culminating in an undesirable event later (slippery slope)

Sorry for braggish terms, but those are if you don't understand from my poor :blush: explanation. I hope that you don't take this too serious.

Sincerely,

Skyas

Some servers sell xelima blade at shop. So yea, that doesn't make a valid point

I'm writting my message about the subject. All u've been saying is how wrong I am, and just make either a useless suggestion (like safe upgrades) or an explanation about "how the bbh war needs to be better".

For example, according to u, its easier now to get eks because mage gets stripped. Well, if u actually knew a bit of the game, mage would die faster if he gets hit by dk15, since it hits much more...

I'm not taking it to seriously, I just like replying to people that argue my point. Sepcially when all they can say is:

"Hey, its more fun this way!" --- yea for u....cause its easier to have bbh....

Oh and, when I say that something might end up in an undesirable event later: during nemesis 1 I was against rising the dmg of bbh, yet, most people were in favor. But hey, that ended up being a scenario for disaster. So i wasn't THAT wrong.

PS: It wasn't that long of a post, I just got caught up on the phone while writting this :mellow:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honest truth. This last post u said, actually didn't even talk about the subject. U just made it to tell me I "don't explain my topic properly, and that my idea is not good."

So basikly u are writting the same thing ur accusing me off.

pero man nadie quiere pegar mas :lol: :lol:

y el dk no se tiene q stripear facil, si eso es lo q quieren, se ekivocaron de juego :blink:

La unica arma pa usar no tiene q ser el bbh.

I really don't understand why you are bringing out these

Instead of repeating youself and calling other ppls posts nonsense, you should really watch in the mirror: Read your posts again and think if you qualify in more than just one of your the several accusations.

For example:

Sincerely,

Skyas

+1

ill get to bored to answer u, but im preatty sure the endurence will not change, so better luck the next time, and plz do not bump this topic anymore (for the others) :P

I could care less of what u think of me skyas, the truth is u just try to find solutions for things that don't need to be solved... and I try to make useless ideas that try to change the game even more. If u don't like the game, that ur constantly trying to modify it, then it would be better if u played other game.

The problem is u don't really think outside of the box, u just not thinking about the box :wacko: , just think what would make most of people happy, wich that is not always the right thing.

I'm almost the only one here. Wait, that means I am not the only one. So there are people that agree with me. So if there are people that agree with me, it means I do have a valid argument. And its possible that all the people that disagree with me, do so, because they use bbh.

And no ur not right...go ask my guild who spent hours playing on triny...Triny is my char too, I don't just use it, I build it (just like triny uses king). I also use gaucho, a lot, who is a bbh war. Ah, and I have my former war from nemesis 1 King, wich as far as I remember did have hero berk and hoses, making it proof I did pvp a lot with a bbh war...oh and princess my bmage....yea I've pretty much played with every possible build ;)

I could actually care less for the endu of the chain mail, I don't really see a change there. I still get the same lvl of battles with mage.

And just as I see it: u prolly use bbh, so u don't really know about dk war....so why do u try to talk about somethign u don't know about?

Plz mind ur own buisness when u talk about characters. Specially if u don't know what I do play. Not all my characters are called King or variations of the name.

For example:

Sincerely,

Skyas

I'm writting my message about the subject. All u've been saying is how wrong I am, and just make either a useless suggestion (like safe upgrades) or an explanation about "how the bbh war needs to be better".

For example, according to u, its easier now to get eks because mage gets stripped. Well, if u actually knew a bit of the game, mage would die faster if he gets hit by dk15, since it hits much more...

I'm not taking it to seriously, I just like replying to people that argue my point. Sepcially when all they can say is:

Oh and, when I say that something might end up in an undesirable event later: during nemesis 1 I was against rising the dmg of bbh, yet, most people were in favor. But hey, that ended up being a scenario for disaster. So i wasn't THAT wrong.

PS: It wasn't that long of a post, I just got caught up on the phone while writting this :mellow:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honest truth. This last post u said, actually didn't even talk about the subject. U just made it to tell me I "don't explain my topic properly, and that my idea is not good."

y el dk no se tiene q stripear facil, si eso es lo q quieren, se ekivocaron de juego :blink:

pero nando no usas bbh y no matas nada , que pretendes que se mate con b axe??? o con GS o flam????Gis safa hasta ahy nomas, es bh special o bbh o temple, no tenes chance si no

estaria bueno que suban la endu de los armours de war y lo de mago a 12 k como mucho, xq si no se le da mas ventaja a al mago , mas de la que ya tiene

For example:

Sincerely,

Skyas

pero nando no usas bbh y no matas nada , que pretendes que se mate con b axe??? o con GS o flam????Gis safa hasta ahy nomas, es bh special o bbh o temple, no tenes chance si no

estaria bueno que suban la endu de los armours de war y lo de mago a 12 k como mucho, xq si no se le da mas ventaja a al mago , mas de la que ya tiene

Pero july, a vos en tu puta vida te vi usar otra arma q no sea bbh o ese ancient bh, entonces de q mierda me hablas???

Y la unica arma buena para usar es un bbh, por q es la unica q te stripea el armor tan facilmente. Si le peleas con otra arma, es imposible ganar, por q en 2 minutos te rompieron el armor, y almenos q vos se la rompas tambien x q usas bbh, el resultado es el mismo: gana el bbh war.