Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Some Info

And u haven't answered my question: people want the normal dmg and the normal strip, but they don't want the normal endurance on armors, why? because no one will vote against something that gives them advantage. Yes u can clikc it again as soon as it gets stripped, doesn't mean it should be that way.

Its just too hard for bbh warriors to play the game properly without getting advantage, if it wasn't the dmg, its the strip, soon it will probably be the str for full swing, geez.

Plz put everything related to pvp as it was ment to (damage, defense, endurance, etc), its not fair for 1 thing to be changed in favore of a class, and not in favor of the others.

I didn't even try to answer your question. I thought that it was just a retoric question thrown out just to make up some discussion.

As you asked now directly reasons: I think that many of us did not like dksets armor values; They got too much def, pa and END. Color is nice though.

In my opinnion now the endurance part is fixed. The main goal was to make it strippable and decrease its pa. And now it is so. I don’t like of idea complementing other problems (Bbh strip in this case) by setting up too high armor values. The fact that endurance used to be 30k should not define what it should be now. We need to find out what is good for the purpose of the game, in other words, what is fun FUN! I think that now most of the ppl is satisfied with the new endurance. We just need the Bbh strip decreased.

The problem with hb is that STR bonus matters really alot. When you got bigger weapons with bigger dices and big STR bonus, surely it attracts ppl because they get more fun (damage,exp,eks etc) with those. That’s also the reason why most of ppl uses it. It’s in our mentality to seek for the biggest and the best.

Another problem is that you can get bbh from bs and therefore it doesn’t matter alot if you loose it. If you want decent other weapon, you need to hunt for those. Who would risk sharp hammer by upgrading it past +1? Pretty much no1, because you cannot buy it from the shop.

To counter those problems it might help if bh and baxe had safe upgration to +2 and gis and below had safe upgrade to +3. Don’t know if its possible, but i’ts just an idea. I’m not sure if it would work perfectly, but atleast it would make ppl use more other weapons than bbh.

I play mainly mage and even my warrior has bh, so I'm only thinking about myself when I'm trying to improve the server, not to get unfair advantage of it. It's about how to get more fun. I bet also, that I’m not the only one who is thinking like that. Even the fact that some1 is using Bbh doesn’t prove that he supports the current state, because of getting advantage of it.

Yes u can clikc it again as soon as it gets stripped, doesn't mean it should be that way

Neather does it mean that it shouldn’t be that way. I said an option and told how I’m dealing with it. I never said that its the only thing you can do.

Lower endurance and stripping possibilty makes our lives in game harder. Its the fun of living on the edge, cheating the death by beeing slick, owning others with skill and fighting hard (not neccassary long) to reach something. The fact is that things in helbreath world stuff wears down (looses end). When they reach certain point, they start to strip, like you surely know. I don’t see any reasons why we should have armors that have so big endurance that they are relatively not affected by this feature of the game. Please advice me if you find a good one.

If we would not seek the thrill like that was earlier described, we would be playing in server with immortal characters and with every single item we wan’t, wouldnt we? There is no challenge doing that and thats also why edited items is boring after a while of playing with them. Thats why in my opininon it’s better to have 10k endurance instead of 30k in dksets and thats why we should focus to fix the problem with bbh, not dksets.

Original is not always the best choice. Thats the reason why everything should not always be kept like that. Helbreath has never been anything near perfect as a game. Steps to improve it should be taken with care, but we really should not quit improving for the sake of that 'cause it once has been somehow it should always be so.'

As you asked now directly reasons: I think that many of us did not like dksets armor values; They got too much def, pa and END. Color is nice though.

In my opinnion now the endurance part is fixed. The main goal was to make it strippable and decrease its pa. And now it is so. I don?t like of idea complementing other problems (Bbh strip in this case) by setting up too high armor values. The fact that endurance used to be 30k should not define what it should be now. We need to find out what is good for the purpose of the game, in other words, what is fun FUN! I think that now most of the ppl is satisfied with the new endurance. We just need the Bbh strip decrease

The "many" of u all use bbh. Making them less endurance, makes BBH the most viable weapon game. The endu in dk was completly fine. When bbh's damage went back to normal, bbh went to being a normal weapon. Now its a 5 minute plate/chain killer, making it the best in 1vs1. That makes the rest of the weapons completly useless.

The problem with hb is that STR bonus matters really alot. When you got bigger weapons with bigger dices and big STR bonus, surely it attracts ppl because they get more fun (damage,exp,eks etc) with those. That?s also the reason why most of ppl uses it. It?s in our mentality to seek for the biggest and the best.

Hey u like to hit a lot, then fine, have fun. Now I like having nice defense, so I get screwed because most people like to hit a lot? lol. The problem is, most people, as u said, always want changes in their advantages. When bbh used to hit a lot, no one, ever complained about its low strip, because bbh was already hitting a lot. Now that it hits crap (as it is supposed to hit), everyone started thinking about stripping.

Another problem is that you can get bbh from bs and therefore it doesn?t matter alot if you loose it. If you want decent other weapon, you need to hunt for those. Who would risk sharp hammer by upgrading it past +1? Pretty much no1, because you cannot buy it from the shop.

Exactly, ur giving MORE power to a free of charge item. That suxs.

Neather does it mean that it shouldn?t be that way. I said an option and told how I?m dealing with it. I never said that its the only thing you can do. [/i]

Lower endurance and stripping possibilty makes our lives in game harder. Its the fun of living on the edge, cheating the death by beeing slick, owning others with skill and fighting hard (not neccassary long) to reach something. The fact is that things in helbreath world stuff wears down (looses end). When they reach certain point, they start to strip, like you surely know. I don?t see any reasons why we should have armors that have so big endurance that they are relatively not affected by this feature of the game. Please advice me if you find a good one.

If we would not seek the thrill like that was earlier described, we would be playing in server with immortal characters and with every single item we wan?t, wouldnt we? There is no challenge doing that and thats also why edited items is boring after a while of playing with them. Thats why in my opininon it?s better to have 10k endurance instead of 30k in dksets and thats why we should focus to fix the problem with bbh, not dksets.

Original is not always the best choice. Thats the reason why everything should not always be kept like that. Helbreath has never been anything near perfect as a game. Steps to improve it should be taken with care, but we really should not quit improving for the sake of that 'cause it once has been somehow it should always be so.'

Original is not always the best choice, because its harder. Thats the truthof this game.

Why don't just put the bbh's dmg like it was 2 years ago, when everyone was happy? Why did it change it back? because in the end, it wasn't right, and made bbh warriors overpowered. Its the same thing now, it makes them the best pvp warrior class. So in the end, if u want to get eks and fight other people, ur forced to use bbh. That seriously kills the game.

I'm not asking to change something, just to get it back to its original form, on how it should be. U talk about cheating death, yet u support a weapon that makes people get easier eks. :mellow:

Stop changing things in favor of bbh wars, its seriously boring. BBH is not supposed to be that good!

Guest Godfather

Posteo en espa?ol por que me van a entender menos que tradusca alguno de los moderadores :P ..... si no entendi mal pedis el dk hat y es estupido lo que decis los war no reciben nada para cubrirse de las magias si te pones a pensar vos por el solo echo de ser 180 te dan un set con buena defensa, en cambio a los war no, el dk hat = fruta.

Posteo en espa?ol por que me van a entender menos que tradusca alguno de los moderadores :P ..... si no entendi mal pedis el dk hat y es estupido lo que decis los war no reciben nada para cubrirse de las magias si te pones a pensar vos por el solo echo de ser 180 te dan un set con buena defensa, en cambio a los war no, el dk hat = fruta.

Pfm y amp? :huh:

El dk hat lo incluyeron en el original, x mi no lo pongan, pero como la idea es hacer un server lo mas parecido el oficial, simplemente lo mencione.

Ahora un amp war puede tener amp, y ser virtualmente inmatable.

Aparte esto no lo hablo por el mage vs mage. Lo hablo por el war vs war tambien

El bbh war > a cualkier otro war, q tenga un arma diferente, x q? x q en 5 minutos, chau plate mail. Osea, por el cambio del endurance, basicamente, el bbh war es el mejor tipo de war q hay. Y eso es cualquiera. De hecho eso es lo q cago siempre al server, q fue q siempre se le diera prioridad a las masas de noobs, q prefieren usar el bbh por q les da paja huntear.

Esto ya lo vivimos cuando se le aumento desquiciadamente el da?o al bbh war durante nemesis 1. Ahora le bajan el endu al dk set asi los bbh wars pueden stripear. Es cualquiera. La gente no sabe jugar con bbh, entonces piden q se cambie para q sea mas facil. Y no da asi, no da cometer los mismos errores.

Osea, a vos te cae una devastator? supuestamente la mejor arma del game, y le haces un pvp a uno con un bbh de bs----quien pensas q gana? el bbh por el simple hecho q te vuela la armadura en cuestion de segundos. Creo q no da eso. Realmente no da.

El bbh tiene q stripear si, sirve para sacar del camino sets molestos. No para dejarte en bolas.

Ya lo vivimos esto, por favor, cambienlo, y dejen el pvp como deberia ser. Todos dicen q el pvp del HB es el mejor, comparado con otro juego, bueno, por algo lo es. Cambiar cosas, es solo dar ventajas a los q no saben jugar. :sleep: :sleep:

Just a question here to play devils alvicado here for a bit,

All of the arguement comes from how BBH works, one thing to think about is the bbh is the one trick pony of the warrior like Blizzard is the one trick pony of the mage.

What is so funny is I see a very heated argument about NERFing the BBH since the DK set Got Nerfed or UNNERFing the dk set which would mean only thing that could get through it is the blizzard.

I garontee you King if some one were to say NERF blizzard you would be on the front lines screaming No no no. Stop and think about it.... How many mages know their full arsonel of spells much less how all their spells work together with their other skills. Maybe a handful at best. all the rest are para/bliz and that is all they know.

I personaly am all for Gank both BBH and Blizzard and see what takes its place as the top weapon and top spell, or would we duh duh dum wind up with diverstity amoung players.

welp back to my stairs

Just a question here to play devils alvicado here for a bit,

All of the arguement comes from how BBH works, one thing to think about is the bbh is the one trick pony of the warrior like Blizzard is the one trick pony of the mage.

What is so funny is I see a very heated argument about NERFing the BBH since the DK set Got Nerfed or UNNERFing the dk set which would mean only thing that could get through it is the blizzard.

I garontee you King if some one were to say NERF blizzard you would be on the front lines screaming No no no. Stop and think about it.... How many mages know their full arsonel of spells much less how all their spells work together with their other skills. Maybe a handful at best. all the rest are para/bliz and that is all they know.

I personaly am all for Gank both BBH and Blizzard and see what takes its place as the top weapon and top spell, or would we duh duh dum wind up with diverstity amoung players.

welp back to my stairs

I'm not asking to nerf anything. I'm asking to set it at default. Dk armor was nerfed, bbh is at default. The bbh is fine, the abuse comes from an exploit in the nerf of dk armor, making bbh overpowered.

And I'm not talking about mage vs war here, Im talking war vs war too geezeeeeeee- :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

The page was mainly to show the dk hat.

If we have original damage, original drop, why not have original endurance? Why does it always have to go infavor of bbh wars? :blink:

Again, hammer was ment to deal with annoying sets, like hp or ma, and not to be a dk set killer. For that matter plz double the damage done by armor break, and well have the same effect....but no one is gona like this. Hammer will still serve their purpose with dk set at 30k endurance, and they won't be the abuse they are right now.

Try a mage, a pl raider, against another pl warrior, a bbh war, the entire armor full endurance doesn't last more that 20 seconds (and I'm not kidding with this), because strip % is way too high. 3 warriors hitting u can killl ur dk chain in like 5 minutes :wacko:, and I'm talking of a dk chain, supposed to be hardest armor in game

Mages stand huge advantage in pvp's in nemesis, I played my mage for 1 week and it was sooooo easy compared to warrior. If I would modify dk endurances, I would make them more low.

well

do it other way round

bbh got advantage? well leave them they got suck vit

but make other weapons axe,bh, dk weapons hit more

what the use of making flame war since u cant kill anyone.

i dont like the style in wh...all wars are 200 str 200 dex

thats kinda sucks.

there are no other chars u can build because all other weapon sucks *censored*

so pls increase flame/gis/axe/bh

well

do it other way round

bbh got advantage? well leave them they got suck vit

but make other weapons axe,bh, dk weapons hit more

what the use of making flame war since u cant kill anyone.

i dont like the style in wh...all wars are 200 str 200 dex

thats kinda sucks.

there are no other chars u can build because all other weapon sucks *censored*

so pls increase flame/gis/axe/bh

it would be nice to see the dmg or the hp of the GiS, and axes and even the normal hammer increased some how to more people making diff. builds.

your point about they have less vit w/ 200 str and 200 dex is true but they nerfed vit here. i have a char. w/

172 vit and my max hp should be close to 950 hp i think instead its about 150 hp short. i dont think anything should be done w/ blizz but BBH is to strong of a weapon to be baught at the BS, i say either decrease the stripping of it, or lower its dmg. if you want it to stay the same make a drop from ettins/mg/ and ww. btw this is coming from someone who has a BBH war and ive played one since hbUSA, i just think the BBH is the worst add. to hb.

just my opinion, and dont get your panties in a bunch BBH lovers i doubt the mods will ever take it out of the server or change it.

I think HP Formula was changed to what USA changed to, right?

Anyways I have one more thing to say, if you're going to raise GS/Flam/GiS/BH Damage, then equally raise the damage of the other spells (NOT BLIZZARD).

Or set BBH back to normal and raise the damage of the other spells anyways, because no one uses anything but EWS, MMM, and Blizzard any more. :sleep:

if you're going to raise GS/Flam/GiS/BH Damage, then equally raise the damage of the other spells (NOT BLIZZARD).

This would be nais.

The page was mainly to show the dk hat.

If we have original damage, original drop, why not have original endurance? Why does it always have to go infavor of bbh wars? :blink:

Again, hammer was ment to deal with annoying sets, like hp or ma, and not to be a dk set killer. For that matter plz double the damage done by armor break, and well have the same effect....but no one is gona like this. Hammer will still serve their purpose with dk set at 30k endurance, and they won't be the abuse they are right now.

Try a mage, a pl raider, against another pl warrior, a bbh war, the entire armor full endurance doesn't last more that 20 seconds (and I'm not kidding with this), because strip % is way too high. 3 warriors hitting u can killl ur dk chain in like 5 minutes :wacko:, and I'm talking of a dk chain, supposed to be hardest armor in game

Mages stand huge advantage in pvp's in nemesis, I played my mage for 1 week and it was sooooo easy compared to warrior. If I would modify dk endurances, I would make them more low.

Did u just read what I just wrote??

Its not only about mage vs warrior...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, lets not talk about Buff/Nerf anything :blink: :blink: . Just put everything on its default mode. Bbh's damage is fine, so is the strip. The only problem is that dk's endu was modified, and that made the bbh too powerfull.

some ppl think its all abt WAR vs MAGE... its not...

Any of u tried to pvp a BBH WAR using a DK WAR?

Its pretty lame... you will be naked in abt 10 mins....

I rly dont mind that much getting stripped on my mage.. fk u can even carry another chain and you?ll be just fine..

but imho the bbh strip shoud be changed, in order to make some diferent kind of chars is viable, namely GisWAR, BHWar, DKwar....

Well DK sword's crits suck, u can hit over 60 if ur lucky, but mainlty crits just suck.

Exactly dk build, is based on deffensive strategy. With the endu failing, it kills the build, and empowers bbh class as the only available class.

Perfect, but if it goes up to 30k of endurce see another wizard will take more advantage of what we already have,

Started by the PS, is under life, and dmg Wizard is almost equal, 2 or 3 and 0 kills you bliz chance

Nor a weapon paste enough to say that this equated

And above 30 K mmm will put a lot of disadvantage

Whether or not the armours of the wars put 15 k? Not that I think jajaja

hubieses escrito en castellano nando.... es lindo esta de vuelta

i dunno. for what ive seen here mages can kill people pretty easily.... maybe u just gotta learn to shield cast and repair ur armors before raid...

i dunno. for what ive seen here mages can kill people pretty easily.... maybe u just gotta learn to shield cast and repair ur armors before raid...

dimora....for the 7th time, I'm not talking about Mage vs War, but War vs War.....read before posting plz... :wacko:

dimora....for the 7th time, I'm not talking about Mage vs War, but War vs War.....read before posting plz... :wacko:

for the 1000th time. its equal to both of the warriors (every build has their advantages). and for the 999th time i understand ur point of view. bbh is a very powerful weapon. but i dont see reducing the stripping as an answer nor lowering the dmg as an answer.

i prefer more like safe upgrade to +2 for bh's baxe's and gis's but not bbh's (bbh upping can stay as it is now). i feel kinda optimistic with that kind of solution. imagine u having a crit bh +2 hp21 (and even with risky upgrade it to +3 it would rock *censored*)

what do u think? :rolleyes:

i think the safe upgrade for the lower weapons, would be nice and could help ballance a fight war vs. war, but

by letting you uprgrade something to +2 or 3 w/ out fear of losing may have a neg. for war vs. mage.

i think a good solution might be to just up the dk war armor up to 15k end. it should be fairly ez, and its a minor change, that might make more builds viable.

for the 1000th time. its equal to both of the warriors (every build has their advantages). and for the 999th time i understand ur point of view. bbh is a very powerful weapon. but i dont see reducing the stripping as an answer nor lowering the dmg as an answer.

i prefer more like safe upgrade to +2 for bh's baxe's and gis's but not bbh's (bbh upping can stay as it is now). i feel kinda optimistic with that kind of solution. imagine u having a crit bh +2 hp21 (and even with risky upgrade it to +3 it would rock *censored*)

what do u think? :rolleyes:

I never said anything about the damage god :wacko: , nor nerfing the strip (no, u don't seem to understand my point).

So for the 8th time, Leave bbh as it is now. Just put the endu of the dk armors back to 30k. That is what I'm asking for.

why should sth that i can get after one week of expin be so good, hey lets give more endu to hero items :D. Oh no coz its pa and dr sux and mage has robe :D