Sign in to follow this  
ZigZag

Since I Cant Get An Answer In Game....

well i have a df20 thats bugged and since i cant get an answer out of farjat/hunter/neone figured i'd rant on forums since you pay more attenchin on here, can i get a NON bugged df20 or NOT ffs.......

well i have a df20 thats bugged and since i cant get an answer out of farjat/hunter/neone figured i'd rant on forums since you pay more attenchin on here, can i get a NON bugged df20 or NOT ffs.......

What u mean thats bugged?

Hmm, i dont know if this is what he ment ..

I borrowed Tyrone's DF 20, and the defense on it, were like a df10... Pretty bad, and ya, thats probely say i all..

Im not sure if that waht he ment .

zigzag means that df20 doesnt work like df20 should work its more like df10.

by bugged i mean i cant upgrade it, i've had other people try for me same thing over and over it just wont upgrade :>

If this is the person i think it is.. then i also tried to make him the df25 and it didnt work for me either. It is bugged..when u try to upgrade it you dont lose any items or materials.. just doesnt work... like nothing happened.

He has had this bugged for quite sometime now. nearly two months.

If the item was made by /createitem, then it probably cannot be upgraded.

Same as a magic diamond...If a GM makes them, they say completion 0%

they appear to be the same as the others, but they are worthless.

So in other words, a gm will soon have to manually make a new one for him and give it to him. Kind of ridiculous if hes had to wait 2 months lol..

So in other words, a gm will soon have to manually make a new one for him and give it to him. Kind of ridiculous if hes had to wait 2 months lol..

i was fine with it till i got like 10 df10s and couldn't upgrade :> but ye i would like a new one and it wasen't /created i made it myself xD

Dont figure things.

But give me details to treace the item. U cant came here and just say *censored* something dont work i dunno how the hell in what way it dont work, i cant guess.

Dont figure things.

But give me details to treace the item. U cant came here and just say *censored* something dont work i dunno how the hell in what way it dont work, i cant guess.

well you can try the upgrade, it just doesen't work and i've made it from df10 ;p so when you can get on pm me and i'll give you the items to try and see for yourself

hi

in sry if you do understan evyrthing i wite her, but in very drunk lol.

i don believe is bugged, until i tryed. kingbkend didnt have a m stone so couldnt try.

There are a lot of failures when trying to upgrade past the first upgrade

It's not a guarantee that it will upgrade.

Tell farjat when you got the item...and how also. trade? hunt?

hunter he said he cant upgrade, not that it fails, he just won't loose any items when it fails, witch should mean hes using wrong ingredients but as he said its not the case

hunter he said he cant upgrade, not that it fails, he just won't loose any items when it fails, witch should mean hes using wrong ingredients but as he said its not the case

its not, but none seems to believe me -.-.....daaaaaaaaa snake ftw

Esto es lo ke pasa con el df20 de KingsBlend.

El obtuvo un df10... y lo hizo df15... de ahi lo hizo df20... pero ahora cuando intenta hacerlo df20... no puede. Yo tmb trate de hacerlo ..pero no resulto.. no se pierde ningun item.. ni la mstone... usamos todos los ingredientes bien.. igual no pasa nada.. quizas lo pueden ayudar pls..

==

this is whats happening with KingsBlends' df20...

he got a df10 like normal.. wyv probably... and them he make df15...all good... then he make df20.. all good.. but when he tried to make df25.. he cannot do it..

Niether can I .. i dont think anyone can do it.. no items are lost.. the correct ingredients are used.. its just bugged..

idk if crafting a df25 bugged now but i successfully crafted it before.and i still using it now.

and about crafting but items just wont loosing its bcoz bugged..restart your client and everything will be alright =)

Its only THIS df20 neck that is bugged... NOT ALL df20 is bugged just this 1...

O and BTW .. since KingsBlend recieved no news or assistance in this matter... And he needs higher df than 20.. I traded w/ him. So now i have this neck.. but Im happy with it..even if its bugged in the upgrade .. Df works but cant upgrade it futher. One day i mite ask for assitance when i have magins and dm5 complete..