Sign in to follow this  
Dark1

Ice Golem Pit Removed

I understand King, he likes old school HB, and he wants to keep the server that way...

But i must admit i kinda like those odd stated chars :blush:

Plus, kiling them is a lot of fun too :P

I understand him too and nobody's changing the server to a fruit 300/500 with 2352835x exp and 100% rares all over. The fact is a small thing like IG pit is a good thing which creates some action and makes leveling up abit easier. I agree on disabling/lowering the 2nd drops on IGs too. I don't understand why did Ettin pit get removed..... it has been there for as long as I remember and with these low drop rates nobody isn't going to get any rares / good drops from there anyways and the exp is bad. So why to remove the only source for a statted weapon that does any good? Please don't try to feed me any shit about SW or ML random spawns because if anyone didn't get any rares / good BHs/hammers from the pit yet how could anyone get those from random spawns?

Wow wait, I'm not saying making that type of char is wrong. What I'm saying is that that setup of stats would be almost imposible to achieve without ig pit right?

The thing is the ig pit unbalances the game for the rest of the other classes (mage/war), then why should we keep it? just cause a few people like making bmages? It ain't fair that a pit that might cause harm should stay because of a few people needing it to train :wacko:

I'm not condemming the use of a bmage, but why do the rest of us have to pay the price of a few who like "making funny odd chars" =?

no, moron.. those stats FOR igpit. the 18 majes were done in de pit. but ig pit is much better for several reasons. its nearer, u dont have to lure it after every reset etcetc.

I understand King, he likes old school HB, and he wants to keep the server that way...

But i must admit i kinda like those odd stated chars :blush:

Plus, kiling them is a lot of fun too :P

I understand him too and nobody's changing the server to a fruit 300/500 with 2352835x exp and 100% rares all over. The fact is a small thing like IG pit is a good thing which creates some action and makes leveling up abit easier. I agree on disabling/lowering the 2nd drops on IGs too. I don't understand why did Ettin pit get removed..... it has been there for as long as I remember and with these low drop rates nobody isn't going to get any rares / good drops from there anyways and the exp is bad. So why to remove the only source for a statted weapon that does any good? Please don't try to feed me any shit about SW or ML random spawns because if anyone didn't get any rares / good BHs/hammers from the pit yet how could anyone get those from random spawns?

Wow wait, I'm not saying making that type of char is wrong. What I'm saying is that that setup of stats would be almost imposible to achieve without ig pit right?

The thing is the ig pit unbalances the game for the rest of the other classes (mage/war), then why should we keep it? just cause a few people like making bmages? It ain't fair that a pit that might cause harm should stay because of a few people needing it to train :wacko:

I'm not condemming the use of a bmage, but why do the rest of us have to pay the price of a few who like "making funny odd chars" =?

no, moron.. those stats FOR igpit. the 18 majes were done in de pit. but ig pit is much better for several reasons. its nearer, u dont have to lure it after every reset etcetc.

Ig pit is "much better" cause its easy, according to u. The truth is ig is an easyway to lvl and get nice almost free items.

Thats why a char with less than 20 vit can train in it. The pit should be removed and everyone knows that.

Lots of u can ask what u want and consider and we listen and consider also. But at the end, i run this server and i made actions/move that i consider neccesary.

Lots of u can ask what u want and consider and we listen and consider also. But at the end, i run this server and i made actions/move that i consider neccesary.

I added the IG pits just because there was most of the players asking for it. And i was like ok lets give the new players something that makes them stay. More ppl = more fun at the end.

Account registration still getting new players but i guess in like a week we can take that pit out and game over.

no, you cannot do this.. u have to give a notice at least 1 month before you take it away.. cos some ppl have gone 200 str 59int to 130 str 112 int because of this pit. u cant just take it away like that.

just say - IG PIT WILL BE THERE TILL 01.03.2008.

then that may teach people not to go for the weird stat setup: in reality, a build like that shouldn't even get past lvl 50....

King!! first of all I respect you but please stop acting like a priest saying that homosexuality is wrong.. it's ok that you want to keep the server original and have people lvling up at the slime pit for years. It's a fact that hb is dying and this game isn't about grinding anymore, it's about FUN. I made my warrior in nemesis1 with like str130 dex191 int112 mag 50 and rest vit and got my dk+15 sword, dk+8 wand and the majestics needed for the stat change to get off the amp in just like a couple of weeks. IG pit is also a battlezone which is a base for most big fights because players are fighting over for the leadership of the pit and that makes the game fun. Can anyone of you remember those 15v15 fights in IB started from 2 players fighting over IG pit?

What i find weird is that if you had DK+15 sword then how the hell could you get DK+8 Wand?? You cheated a GM for DKWand??

And no i actually have used the IG pit alot and with it gone i didnt actually miss it. When i started again i asked why they removed IG pit but now i dont like it anymore because i tried without it and it was actually still alot of fun for me even more fun.

And i dont remember big 15 vs 15 fights going on in IG pit i remember max 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 2 fights at most.

I admit we may need some reason like a pit somewhere so that we can fight over it but i belieave there is better option than IG pit.. Or even not just today we had a big fight in D2 with me as last player running 2 D4 with 2 players after me :) And after that we had a big fight in IB with 5 vs 5 i dont remember IG pit being mentioned but i remember a mage telling someone was in IB and needed to be delt with hehe.

And IG pit is so easy that a recently made mage i made with 130 hp at the time i had just got amp 112 int, still failing circle 6 an 7, at lvl 70 around there could train in IG pit without a problem.. There wasnt even 1 player there 2 bother me.

In the end i wont stand in the way for the majority of players if there is a majority that want IG pit which i dont think there is but i can imagine all mages dont like it because of IE neck drop and for them a useless pit.

In the end it can be replaced with a pit of monsters that actually hurt you or fight back so it.

Try imagine if mages had place where on a platform 50 lets say Frost or another monster spawned and they couldnt hit them i could imagine some players wanting that spot gone.

Well this is my opinion and i respekt if farjat believes it is needed so far i think he have made good calls.

Players on nemesis 1 switched their stats so that they could obtain the dk wand after they had gotten the dk sword.

A long time ago there used to be large battles at IB, although 15v15 might be a little high. My old guild would PK anyone on sight to control the IG pits, enemies and friendlies alike.

wait...so who can explain to me how the IG harms the server?

any reason besides the fact they drop ie sword/neck right now?

other then those 2nd drops (which can be disabled) they arent really a huge problem...

we are at high exp now...so the game isnt about leveling

people still kill ogre/ww/clops/ettins/DE to level And for items

other then those 2nd drops (which can be disabled) they arent really a huge problem...

too easy to lvl

Ig was originally enabled for mages, but its a free exp for any kind. Want more proof? people can make a char with 10 vit and 112 int and they can alrdy train their way up to 180. Its too easy.

Add the neck/sword thing to that combo, and u have a free exp+drop pit.

too easy to lvl

Ig was originally enabled for mages, but its a free exp for any kind. Want more proof? people can make a char with 10 vit and 112 int and they can alrdy train their way up to 180. Its too easy.

too easy of training? who cares we are already at high exp server

this isnt a low exp server anymore...people arent here to train theyre here to pvp

i could care less how or where people get their exp...and the exp is like half of what nem1 exp was if you want to compare

alot of people still train at WW/ogre/DE/clops anyway because the IG experience is pretty bad...12k per ig?

i think the only problem is the 2nd drops so just disable them

PS. and farjat i think a few IE swords have dropped from IG already...not sure about IE necks

too easy to lvl

this isnt a low exp server anymore...people arent here to train theyre here to pvp

i could care less how or where people get their exp...and the exp is like half of what nem1 exp was if you want to compare

alot of people still train at WW/ogre/DE/clops anyway because the IG experience is pretty bad...12k per ig?

PS. and farjat i think a few IE swords have dropped from IG already...not sure about IE necks

It still makes an easy place to hunt for IE stuff + getting exp for almost nothing but amp.

If the 2nd drops are lowered is a different thing, but in the current state is best to remove it.

I quoted the whole quotepyramid and realized it's too big and deleted it so this is just for Dark1.

Mi hax dk+8 wand fron GN jajajajajajaj. Dude you can get dk wand if you have more int than str or a sword for a mage if you want to lvl without spending stats until max lvl or change with majestics.

GMs cant make binded dk / hero parts anyway... Even if u figure to get one u cant update it because it doesnt have your char id on it.

too easy to lvl

It still makes an easy place to hunt for IE stuff + getting exp for almost nothing but amp.

If the 2nd drops are lowered is a different thing, but in the current state is best to remove it.

i bet you are one of those guys, who laughed out loud when u 1st saw zerkwar 4 years ago, called him freak and retard ? not to mention ampwars. i guess you are a mageperson who just cant deal with ampwars.

too easy to lvl

i bet you are one of those guys, who laughed out loud when u 1st saw zerkwar 4 years ago, called him freak and retard ? not to mention ampwars. i guess you are a mageperson who just cant deal with ampwars.

I still don't get what that has to do with what I said last. I can deal with any kind of char, but I just think it is unfair that a pit has to stay because it is the only place an amp war or bmage can train. Specially since it is a custom pit, not a real one.

So yea, making an amp war with ig is easy. Now if u can make an ampwar or bmage with ig, from 1 to 180 its a different thing, but for all that u have said, u "need so bad" this ig pit, so u can make up a screwy char.

Zerkwar is diff, it can train in any pit, I used to have a zwar on int :wacko: .

too easy to lvl

I still don't get what that has to do with what I said last. I can deal with any kind of char, but I just think it is unfair that a pit has to stay because it is the only place an amp war or bmage can train. Specially since it is a custom pit, not a real one.

So yea, making an amp war with ig is easy. Now if u can make an ampwar or bmage with ig, from 1 to 180 its a different thing, but for all that u have said, u "need so bad" this ig pit, so u can make up a screwy char.

Zerkwar is diff, it can train in any pit, I used to have a zwar on int :wacko: .

I have nothing ussefull to add, but i felt like quoting too. :P

no, really now: i think we cant forget that chars whith traditional builds can still go to IG and party up. I do think the party doesnt divides the EXP correctly tho....

PS: AMP wars are tasty! :lol:

I quoted the whole quotepyramid and realized it's too big and deleted it so this is just for Dark1.

Mi hax dk+8 wand fron GN jajajajajajaj. Dude you can get dk wand if you have more int than str or a sword for a mage if you want to lvl without spending stats until max lvl or change with majestics.

ZZzZzz Read your own post.. You said you had DK+ 15 sword and DK+8 wand even if you had more int than str you would only get one i remember they asked if you wanted sword or wand and people made a choice then i remember someone telling that 1 gm was giving out the part you were missing if you told him you got bugged and didnt get e.g. wand.

I also played at that time so no point trying to convince me of something because at that time there wasnt a /dkset command it was GM who gave DK set + Killing a TW for you.

So if you had DKWand and DKSword doesnt mean you hacked you just tricked at that time a stupid GM i cant remember name of who got cheated by many players.

Anyways this is getting 2 offtopic for me.. There will always be some who want the IG pit and some who doesnt it just happens that i am one that dont.

Therefor i made this post and i think that GM and players have seen what they need so i dont know if you want 2 respond Xexy but i dont see the meaning of getting this post going anymore.

ZZzZzz Read your own post.. You said you had DK+ 15 sword and DK+8 wand even if you had more int than str you would only get one i remember they asked if you wanted sword or wand and people made a choice then i remember someone telling that 1 gm was giving out the part you were missing if you told him you got bugged and didnt get e.g. wand.

I also played at that time so no point trying to convince me of something because at that time there wasnt a /dkset command it was GM who gave DK set + Killing a TW for you.

So if you had DKWand and DKSword doesnt mean you hacked you just tricked at that time a stupid GM i cant remember name of who got cheated by many players.

Anyways this is getting 2 offtopic for me.. There will always be some who want the IG pit and some who doesnt it just happens that i am one that dont.

Therefor i made this post and i think that GM and players have seen what they need so i dont know if you want 2 respond Xexy but i dont see the meaning of getting this post going anymore.

Ok ok I got the point but I really want to answer because I don't know what the heck you are talking about?! When I played HBNemesis1 there was /dkset command as far as I have played and don't tell me anything else.. -.- First I leveled myself to max lvl with amp (112int and 130str) then I took a few majestics and raised my int to 131 or something and got the wand and then lowered it back to 112. After that I lvled dk+15 sword and +8 wand and the stat change to 59int.

DARK1 WHAT THE HELL? - People have told you how like 3 or 4 times in this thread!

I'll explain how in detail:

1. Get to level 180 as a normal warrior character and use /dkset to get the warrior dk set.

2. Get enough majestic points to change your stats so you have more int than str.

3. Go type /dkset again and you will get a mage dk set.

4. You now have both a dk sword and a dk wand, bound to you.

He didn't trick any "stupid" GM's...a lot of people did this.

On topic: As far as the pits go, you can either keep the IG pit or maybe add a different pit:

1. DE's in TOH3.

2. Crayfish in DC? (would only be open on DC days)

3. Pig pit in IB.

4. Liche pit in D3? (check drops beforehand of course)

Just ideas ^^