Sign in to follow this  
Dark1

Ice Golem Pit Removed

I dont get people who this IG pit is hard to train in. With pfm you can easily lvl there just kill them faster than they box you.

Second IG pit doesnt forward mage/warrior party it forwards amp warrriors.

As it is right now i only see warriors getting advantage from this since i have tried to train there and the exp is way lower than what i can get in garden and with the already low mage damage if more IE's get spread around you dont have to be 2 mages to kill someone anymore you have to be 4.

Finally i dont really care about the exp for wars since we got a increase in gardens monsters but hearing already so many Ice swords dropped i dont want to imagine how many is going to be dropped and that is one of the reason i think that normal server wouldnt make IG pit since it is a obvious good choice to make pit with if you subtract all the rare drops :)

P.S. The jajaja in the end of the guys post makes it funny jajaja

Guest kay0

reminder ~~~~ this is not a "normal server" this is a PRIVATE server. don't expect everything you'll see in offical servers. they have this because, most players wanted it and i'm sure more want it there than the people that want it disabled. not everyone has fourm accounts or know how to use it~>>>>..>>>

i have no clue who 'Dark1' or 'Blacky' is but all you've been doing is QQing on fourms.

back to subject. amp wars have disadvantages aswell so those who choose to build an amp bbh or whatever they want built it because, they know they can train at ig pit. so why take their pit away? because, YOU feel that there's to much rares dropping? well, lets disable TW's and HC's aswell? becase, merien plates, xb's and other rares are dropping? how does that idea sound?

IG pit not only attracts lvlers. it also forces guildmates to call backup and this causing a huge fight at ib where no lvlers can train. brings back big fights in ml where you really see who has "skills"

IG pit, should not be taken because of these reasons; Wars may train at garden, but since farjat increased the number of creatures there, there are lots of magic orcs and cannival plants that own you, if you're without pfm. There are lots of respawns and other stuff. IG is a good choice for a war, but remember that we need AMP, pfm isn't help at all. So, there should go in party, or with a mage, or in some cases with ie neck... But it is the only place to train "well", while mages train at Garden. If raid time is 1 min, mages can train quite alone,, while at ib, there may be constantly people of other cities bothering...

If there is any drop problem, farjat may check the logs, and edit ig's drop ... and that's it.

Last thing, there are very few elvines with ie neck (personally i just know shaggnut), and with ice elemental sword i don't know anyone... but someone should be...

ig pit is the only good pit for bmage to exp if you only want it removed cause drops take away the 2nd drops from it

No offense mate, but if u choose to make a char with retarded stats, then don't complain about it being hard to train.

Remove IG pit plz. It sucks.

People, ig and garden are not the only places to train. Have u tried a party of 4 mages in sw/dv? U can exp like crazy. The game is MM (massive multiplayer), implying that solo training isn't really the best option. Thats why they invented party.

I'm all for disabling the 2nd drops on IGs if we keep the pit, and if you get rid of the pit, that's fine by me too.

But PLEASE disable the 2nd drops on them. We don't need any more IE Necks and IE swords than there already are in the server. :glare:

ig pit is the only good pit for bmage to exp if you only want it removed cause drops take away the 2nd drops from it

No offense mate, but if u choose to make a char with retarded stats, then don't complain about it being hard to train.

People, ig and garden are not the only places to train. Have u tried a party of 4 mages in sw/dv? U can exp like crazy. The game is MM (massive multiplayer), implying that solo training isn't really the best option. Thats why they invented party.

bmage stats arent retarded

your face is retarded

bmage = fun

k bye

Guest kay0

jajaja nais ezekiel.

b-mage stats r pr0 <_< 4 :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: 4 :blink: 4

well if u put a pit that starts giving out ice necks and ice swords (which means death for a mages sourrounded by wars), this will become a war server, cuz no mage will fight using mass missile, if not start giving out esw manuals to us :D

now speaking seroiusly i have nothing against ig, if the exp is into the normal exp ( which means 11k not so bad), but i dont like the idea of no damage with amp and get rares like ie neck, i agree with disabling 2? drop or puting other mobs in pit ( claw turtles pit of infernia is really good, so lets put 1 in ib too or caray fish ;) )

a que rares se refierens a armours stated? o o necks y otras cosas???????

si es necks y otras cosas ni enterado que lo dropeabana, eso si estaria bueno que saquen, pero armours stated ne, va x lo menos yo pienso asi, la exp da bien 20 k creo o un poquito menos en party con 1 mago

your face is retarded

bmage = fun

k bye

Yea thats why they can only train in a costum added pit. Or I guess u still can't play without the proper stuff

Remove ig pit plz, don't keep it so retards can make their screwed up chars.

Guest kay0

your face is retarded

bmage = fun

k bye

Yea thats why they can only train in a costum added pit. Or I guess u still can't play without the proper stuff

king insult me and all others that used ig pit including himself. he called us retards. admins on fourms please ban his fourm account.

on-topic: leave ig pit it's fine =] eze is right i lik it

Well i think i got the responses i wanted.

I have lvled 2 180 wars at ww pit in ml in 3 days each more or less IG pit isnt the only place to train for warriors who cant train in garden as some players state that it is..

I dont think that this should be exactly like official server but the official server tried to balance things so that warriors or mages wouldnt get 2 strong and i also think that is what farjat is trying with this server to make a balanced fun server. That must also be the reason why magic damage is lower because mages get 2 much power if it was same damage as in official server.

All in all i think this is a good server and farjat have made good decisions to make it stay good and that is also why so many players are joining this server.

I can only give my opinion which is i dont like IG pit and i havent seen any big fights there either. The only big fights i have seen is when someone is hunting tw/wyvern where people go there to steal drops or get EK hehe..

Anyways i think that IG's should be removed.

If noone has more usefull stuff 2 add other than spam this topic should be CLOSED.

Hope you consider some of the options for removing or changing the pit in IB.

Peace

your face is retarded

bmage = fun

k bye

actually bmage can train other places...you just dont have a brain so you cant think of it

bmages can also party to train

ig pit is just easy for bmages

and why are you so against some char diversity? you want everyone to have the same exact build? boring..

bmage and weird chars are fun to make just cuz you have a stick up your butt dont come on here calling it retarded...you have no imagination

btw what happened to you and trinity's post saying youre leaving for good? oh yeah youre just like the rest of them.

thx.

I vote keep IG pit...disable ie sword and ie neck from second drop

I added the IG pits just because there was most of the players asking for it. And i was like ok lets give the new players something that makes them stay. More ppl = more fun at the end.

Account registration still getting new players but i guess in like a week we can take that pit out and game over.

I added the IG pits just because there was most of the players asking for it. And i was like ok lets give the new players something that makes them stay. More ppl = more fun at the end.

Account registration still getting new players but i guess in like a week we can take that pit out and game over.

no, you cannot do this.. u have to give a notice at least 1 month before you take it away.. cos some ppl have gone 200 str 59int to 130 str 112 int because of this pit. u cant just take it away like that.

just say - IG PIT WILL BE THERE TILL 01.03.2008.

I agree :wub:

no, you cannot do this.. u have to give a notice at least 1 month before you take it away.. cos some ppl have gone 200 str 59int to 130 str 112 int because of this pit. u cant just take it away like that.

then that may teach people not to go for the weird stat setup: in reality, a build like that shouldn't even get past lvl 50....

then that may teach people not to go for the weird stat setup: in reality, a build like that shouldn't even get past lvl 50....

what's with you telling people what builds should and shouldnt be there? which builds they should and shouldnt make...this game gives you the ability to choose your own stats and you are not some helbreath god who says which builds are okay..an amp war shouldnt even get past lvl 50? why not? you can train an amp war in any pit it still has dex

King!! first of all I respect you but please stop acting like a priest saying that homosexuality is wrong.. it's ok that you want to keep the server original and have people lvling up at the slime pit for years. It's a fact that hb is dying and this game isn't about grinding anymore, it's about FUN. I made my warrior in nemesis1 with like str130 dex191 int112 mag 50 and rest vit and got my dk+15 sword, dk+8 wand and the majestics needed for the stat change to get off the amp in just like a couple of weeks. IG pit is also a battlezone which is a base for most big fights because players are fighting over for the leadership of the pit and that makes the game fun. Can anyone of you remember those 15v15 fights in IB started from 2 players fighting over IG pit?

I'm all for disabling the 2nd drops on IGs if we keep the pit, and if you get rid of the pit, that's fine by me too.

But PLEASE disable the 2nd drops on them. We don't need any more IE Necks and IE swords than there already are in the server. :glare:

Agreed on that, but ie necks ARE going to stay ingame on another monsters' 2nd drops.

I understand King, he likes old school HB, and he wants to keep the server that way...

But i must admit i kinda like those odd stated chars :blush:

Plus, kiling them is a lot of fun too :P

I understand King, he likes old school HB, and he wants to keep the server that way...

I understand him too and nobody's changing the server to a fruit 300/500 with 2352835x exp and 100% rares all over. The fact is a small thing like IG pit is a good thing which creates some action and makes leveling up abit easier. I agree on disabling/lowering the 2nd drops on IGs too. I don't understand why did Ettin pit get removed..... it has been there for as long as I remember and with these low drop rates nobody isn't going to get any rares / good drops from there anyways and the exp is bad. So why to remove the only source for a statted weapon that does any good? Please don't try to feed me any shit about SW or ML random spawns because if anyone didn't get any rares / good BHs/hammers from the pit yet how could anyone get those from random spawns?

I understand him too and nobody's changing the server to a fruit 300/500 with 2352835x exp and 100% rares all over. The fact is a small thing like IG pit is a good thing which creates some action and makes leveling up abit easier. I agree on disabling/lowering the 2nd drops on IGs too. I don't understand why did Ettin pit get removed..... it has been there for as long as I remember and with these low drop rates nobody isn't going to get any rares / good drops from there anyways and the exp is bad. So why to remove the only source for a statted weapon that does any good? Please don't try to feed me any shit about SW or ML random spawns because if anyone didn't get any rares / good BHs/hammers from the pit yet how could anyone get those from random spawns?

Wow wait, I'm not saying making that type of char is wrong. What I'm saying is that that setup of stats would be almost imposible to achieve without ig pit right?

The thing is the ig pit unbalances the game for the rest of the other classes (mage/war), then why should we keep it? just cause a few people like making bmages? It ain't fair that a pit that might cause harm should stay because of a few people needing it to train :wacko:

I'm not condemming the use of a bmage, but why do the rest of us have to pay the price of a few who like "making funny odd chars" =?