Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

The Update For Shakes

Ok now... Im trying to keep myself calm (may be hard)

Farjat (and Sexy not sure if she's part of this) You came here and gave us hope about new beginning and possibility to get more players and fun again.. You once again gave us a promice that you didnt keep (what kind of man are ya?).. You have so *censored*ing perfect server in your hands, why do you let it die? There is still few believers among us, hoping that maybe just maybe Nemesis will go trough the bad times and once again have days of glory. My point is this:

Please give us the update and give Nemesis another chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe ruutu calm down I'm sure Farjat just jumped the gun to soon it will happen. I'm just working on my skills till it happens eventualy.

If your bored mind getting me some snake parts im allmost out of them O_o need tongues and skins. :D

3 days ago farjat talk about the last update in alkon...

the updates in alkon are:

1. fire bows dont work in towns

2. thats maybe change here to...

in spanish :P

Empesamos a desarrolar un sistema en el cual en nuestra web va a haber un Historial de EKs, donde ustedes van a poder mirar en distintos formatos quien mato a quien, que level es el matador y la victima, los IPs, lugar de muerte, dia y hora.

resume in english

web site with EKs history... thats wants to say: you can see who kill who, lvl of the killer and the victim, IPs, place of death, day and hour

LOL sorry for me english Hahahaha

i hope noobs understand lol

Guest kay0

IM SO ANGRY I WANT TO KILLMYSELF.

we should all move on and leave nemesis behind. :D

farjat said updates should be within a week... i think he was on the wrong fourms... cause' i see alkon being updated but not nemesis. :blink:

."".' turtlez

Here is what I Know

1. Server is professionly hosted Lorraine Pays for the server and if she had stopped paying the server would have gone done ergo since server is still running and we still have forums then she is still paying! Ergo if she is still paying she is still interested in this community.

2. Lorraine has alot on her plate and is in a place where she can not be online alot if any, (I have her on my msn and she aint logged in for the last 3 weeks last time I talked to her she mentioned a move so I am assuming that is what is going on with her)

3. Scat, Lorraine, and farjat are the ones with admin access thus the only three who can do anything about an update, Scat who knows what is going on with him, Lorraine is in a move but still paying for the server, and Farjat has his own pet project and has forsaken us from all appearances, As far as I understand if there was an update it was suppose to be applied by Farjat given to him by lorraine, when lorraine finishes moving and comes back active we may see a major shake up in the whole ball of wax.

Keep the faith the server is still being payed for and is still here

Sexy will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what I Know

1. Server is professionly hosted Lorraine Pays for the server and if she had stopped paying the server would have gone done ergo since server is still running and we still have forums then she is still paying! Ergo if she is still paying she is still interested in this community.

2. Lorraine has alot on her plate and is in a place where she can not be online alot if any, (I have her on my msn and she aint logged in for the last 3 weeks last time I talked to her she mentioned a move so I am assuming that is what is going on with her)

3. Scat, Lorraine, and farjat are the ones with admin access thus the only three who can do anything about an update, Scat who knows what is going on with him, Lorraine is in a move but still paying for the server, and Farjat has his own pet project and has forsaken us from all appearances, As far as I understand if there was an update it was suppose to be applied by Farjat given to him by lorraine, when lorraine finishes moving and comes back active we may see a major shake up in the whole ball of wax.

Keep the faith the server is still being payed for and is still here

Sexy will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that ^_^ There is still alot that can be accomplished in the mean time. Atm i'm lvling a vit war, and wat about all them cheap maj points?!

That's a great theory and all Khelben...

My theory is probably better though:

Farjat is hanging out with his spanish buddies.

Sexy probably pays via an account or card - meaning forwarded payments, meaning no actual interaction between hoster and server renter. Therefore, she technically doesn't have to care about it.

Scat hasn't been in the picture for at least a year. (I know why, and I will not tell you.)

Either that or the dedicated server host is a friend who's just keeping the server running...

Even more likely: They have scripts restarting the server.

Edited topic title

dont use that language in your topic titles again.

Khelben...ive heard the "we're so busy we have so much on our plate" line way too many times in the past.

Everyone is busy. Everyone has a lot on their plate.

Dont make promises you cant keep and have no intention of keeping to players that could play somewhere else but have waited patiently for something they were told they were getting.

Well, at least we have an up and running server (be that as it may that we were /promised/ and update) but i could care less if an update occurs as long as there is no roll back or server wipe. Ya'll can continue bitching while i get sick it3nz haha. And as for what they are doing, i could care less about that too. jeasome hunter, just because we havent had an update doesnt mean you should storm out with a temper. just enjoy and kick back. Is like....having weed. ok you have it, wheres the bowl or bong or paper? you dont have none? oh well use a book page! haha

o'''o' OMGZORZ IS RACING TURTLEZ TO TEH RESCUE!!!!

Yeah, I'm starting to hate that "excuse" of being busy. I work over 45 hours a week, go to school full-time, do homework, play ball, go out, hang around, and STILL have time to do stuff. It doesn't take 16 hours to come on the forum to write a couple of sentences on why the update is taking 234327432492479238472983425 years...

If you don't want to work on the server anymore, why not just TELL US. :glare:

Scat hasn't been in the picture for at least a year. (I know why, and I will not tell you.)

lol

lol

Synz = :lol: :lol:

' date='Oct 17 2007, 10:45 PM' post='195481']

lol

lol

Synz = :lol: :lol:

ur avatar is funny and u smell

:o :o

I still dont understand why would they pay if they dont have any intention to work on this server and keep it.

I believe farjat will update here after he does at the other server, like they update we had with the full swing wand.

Dont worry, there people whine us much as we does here and complain even more of how the server is going.

hello guys.. just drop here to say HI!!! how life's in nemesis ?

Life is good - the only thing fun about nemesis is afking for levels. :D

Well this is sad...

I have no idea whats going on with lorraine, but last time I talked to farjat was about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and he explained me that the update is being posposed all the time, cause he wanted to discuss some things with sexy, but I'm not reeally sure what that means :mellow:

Scat's been living in panama since last year...