• be exp x16
    • be as it was at Nemesis 1
  2. 2. Level limit should be

• 160 (Korean)
  3. 3. Drop rate should

• Stay as it is
    • increase a little
    • be the same as Nemesis 1

Since farjat is here and will make an update, would be great if you vote to let him know what do many users wants with the server.

Of course it is just a parameter for farjat to know, because not every player check the forums and vote.

Explain your votes.

-Exp x10

Enought to be top lvl and be able to have a fair pvp,fight,hunt, etc

-Top lvl 140

I dont like the DK Set, make the BBH, BH and GBh useless... Also it has a lot of PA making a war with tower+m shield invencible.

Top lvl140 = more builds for wars (Diferent Dex, vit and BH, BBH, Gis/Ds, flam, BAxe, Gs users)

-Stay as it is.

Low drop rate server are the best.

A high drop rate kill the server usually... also make the items value really low.

Is more about skills and not about items.

The experience is going to be higher than it was....but never as high as it was on nem 1.

the drop rate will be the same...not touched or changed

and the level limit is going to be 180

These decisions have already been made.

The update, according to Lorraine, will be out this week

Exp x5 will be good, but what with ppl who exp so many day and have 140 now?

no dk set pleas <_< i make 3 month manu and lost all when u add dk set :(

dk armour will be good

i like 140 lvl but we need somethink for max lvl: angel ,majestic ....dont know , oh and next ride time every day:) 15min

not increase drop!!!

AND dont ban our forum account!!!!!!! and block post, we write only our opinion !!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some day we will back :)

------------------------------------

Spinor (Crematoria Guildmaster)

' date='Sep 24 2007, 09:57 PM' post='194704']

The experience is going to be higher than it was....but never as high as it was on nem 1.

the drop rate will be the same...not touched or changed

and the level limit is going to be 180

These decisions have already been made.

The update, according to Lorraine, will be out this week

Thanks Hunter =)

Nem1 exp, lvl 180 (no DK sets), same drop.

You know what I was thinking about, people always said PA doesn't work on this server. Then they say the PA on DK sets are too high. I CONFUSED!

Lolx, DK set stole all PA from itenz. Maybe just make a black knight set or something. Remember when DK sets were Master Armor? Was the defense different at all?

Guest kay0

nem/140/stay as it is.

:D

stay as is :(

higher exp will be fantastic. people like me will actually have time to level! :D

lvl 140 and same drop rate just fix exp0z

Since farjat is here and will make an update, would be great if you vote to let him know what do many users wants with the server.

Of course it is just a parameter for farjat to know, because not every player check the forums and vote.

Explain your votes.

-Exp x10

-Top lvl 140

I dont like the DK Set, make the BBH, BH and GBh useless... Also it has a lot of PA making a war with tower+m shield invencible.

Top lvl140 = more builds for wars (Diferent Dex, vit and BH, BBH, Gis/Ds, flam, BAxe, Gs users)

-Stay as it is.

A high drop rate kill the server usually... also make the items value really low.

I agree with everything.

Also, as Nuts said would it ever be possible to get our old chars/itens back, or is that just a dream.

' date='Sep 24 2007, 07:09 PM' post='194729']

the old datebase was deleted....took about 2 minutes for it to be completely wiped

dont worry..i have ss of my character status (F5) =)

hauhauahua

j/k

=)

' date='Sep 24 2007, 06:09 PM' post='194729']

the old datebase was deleted....took about 2 minutes for it to be completely wiped

So you're telling me there's a chance. Oh YEAH!! I read ya.

Guest kay0

Even though I probably won't participate:

Keep level 140, lower the hp of harder monsters.

Edit it so you can obtain DK weapons.

Do not include DK armors.

Higher exp.

Higher droprate of lower quality items, a decent amount of bad items are better than very few items at all.

Is PA fixed?

If possible, raise the exp in a party to actually make it worth while.

Reasons:

Level 140 has more character builds, and more people built their chars around 140.

The current 140's have a head start.

More lower quality drops introduce a better pvp environment.

Manufacturing isn't useless due to there being no DK armors.

Higher exp brings in fresh faces to the pvp scene.

More people will want to play because there will be more pvp, and less grinding on monsters.

Higher party exp will encourage people to party with one another, so you won't grind alone in an >>MMORPG<<.

DK weapons (not as strong as nem1's) will bring a new breath of fresh air in the world of weapons.

K bai~

I JUS WAN SHARE :D

Guest Gerahgo

Why do things have to constantly change ? Just leave it as the game was meant to be played. Many of the people casting votes probably aren't regular players and can easily find a high exp server.

Lately this server actually became good because it was one of the more popular servers that played the game pretty well stock.

Experience multipliers and higher drop rates don't make the gameplay any better - they simply inhibit and devalue the work it takes - and that's what the game is about. Play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Why do things have to constantly change ? Just leave it as the game was meant to be played. Many of the people casting votes probably aren't regular players and can easily find a high exp server.

Lately this server actually became good because it was one of the more popular servers that played the game pretty well stock.

Experience multipliers and higher drop rates don't make the gameplay any better - they simply inhibit and devalue the work it takes - and that's what the game is about. Play the game the way it was meant to be played.

no one here want highter drop rate...just want exp highter..so we old players of nemesis back here..cuz we dont have time to waste lvling..we want make great fights too...pvps..etc =)

Explain your votes.

-Exp x10

-Top lvl 140

-Stay as it is.

elguason ftw =D

i voted for lvl 160 exp as nem 1 and a little higher drop rate

my idea rox more than yours does clorox :D - although lvl 160 wouldn't be too bad.

Shutup.

Shutup.

Please dont tell other players to shutup for expressing their opinion appropriately.