• 160 (Korean)
  3. 3. Drop rate should

• Stay as it is
    • increase a little
    • be the same as Nemesis 1

nem/140/stay as it is.

:D

stay as is :(

higher exp will be fantastic. people like me will actually have time to level! :D

lvl 140 and same drop rate just fix exp0z

well bring on the exp, i wana have some people in ares to fight.. + if i can get to 130 on low exp higher exp only means faster lvlin for me :D

' date='Sep 24 2007, 10:28 PM' post='194749']

Since farjat is here and will make an update, would be great if you vote to let him know what do many users wants with the server.

Of course it is just a parameter for farjat to know, because not every player check the forums and vote.

Why do things have to constantly change ? Just leave it as the game was meant to be played. Many of the people casting votes probably aren't regular players and can easily find a high exp server.

Lately this server actually became good because it was one of the more popular servers that played the game pretty well stock.

Experience multipliers and higher drop rates don't make the gameplay any better - they simply inhibit and devalue the work it takes - and that's what the game is about. Play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Shutup.

Please dont tell other players to shutup for expressing their opinion appropriately.

Jaja, OWNED. Hai Garch :wub:

ANY kind of server would be fun if it had people to play with. I just miss being able to play with different stats and not just be stuck with what I have. Sometimes I might feel like playing with bbh, other times I would like to be 50 mag. Or maybe play a mage also. As long as the exp is nais enough for me to lvl both a war and mage, I'll be happy. And making me happy is the only important thing here right? :P

Nem1 exp, lvl 180 (no DK sets), same drop.

You know what I was thinking about, people always said PA doesn't work on this server. Then they say the PA on DK sets are too high. I CONFUSED!

Lolx, DK set stole all PA from itenz. Maybe just make a black knight set or something. Remember when DK sets were Master Armor? Was the defense different at all?

I allways asked the same.

If the PA didnt work at Neme 1, why does the DK set and M shield had so many PA? :huh:

Even though I probably won't participate:

Keep level 140, lower the hp of harder monsters.

Edit it so you can obtain DK weapons.

Do not include DK armors.

Higher exp.

Higher droprate of lower quality items, a decent amount of bad items are better than very few items at all.

Is PA fixed?

If possible, raise the exp in a party to actually make it worth while.

Reasons:

Level 140 has more character builds, and more people built their chars around 140.

The current 140's have a head start.

More lower quality drops introduce a better pvp environment.

Manufacturing isn't useless due to there being no DK armors.

Higher exp brings in fresh faces to the pvp scene.

More people will want to play because there will be more pvp, and less grinding on monsters.

Higher party exp will encourage people to party with one another, so you won't grind alone in an >>MMORPG<<.

DK weapons (not as strong as nem1's) will bring a new breath of fresh air in the world of weapons.

K bai~

I JUS WAN SHARE :D

I agree.

Since farjat is here and will make an update, would be great if you vote to let him know what do many users wants with the server.

Of course it is just a parameter for farjat to know, because not every player check the forums and vote.

Why do things have to constantly change ? Just leave it as the game was meant to be played. Many of the people casting votes probably aren't regular players and can easily find a high exp server.

Lately this server actually became good because it was one of the more popular servers that played the game pretty well stock.

Experience multipliers and higher drop rates don't make the gameplay any better - they simply inhibit and devalue the work it takes - and that's what the game is about. Play the game the way it was meant to be played.

What are you saying is, stay the server as it is... if you dont like it go and play another server?

Actually the server has few players on, so keeping the server as it is now isnt working. We have to find the best solution to bring the old players and new players.

The higher drop doesnt make the gameplay better, true. But higher the exp does...

-Most of the players dont feel the HB like a game where you have to sit and hit monster 24/7

-What make HB better than any mmorpg is the PVP, not the trainning.

-"Play the game the way it was meant to be played." of course, we are not asking for big changes, new weapons, new dice damages, new magics, xelima boots or anything strange.

-Players whine because nobody staty to fight or w/e, they dont like the "gameplay" that is going on... of course, you cant expect someone to stay in unfair fight where he knows the enemy with 0 skills will kick his *censored* just because there is a diference of 30 lvls between both.

I think gerahgo has a point here. When nemesis 1 ended, everyone of us who lost full hero chars, and tons on items felt this way too.

Altough, I do agree higher exp will bring more people...and there will be more fun with it. Yet, just as a suggestion , if exp is indeed rised, 140s should get some sort of compensation, since they trained their way up to max lvl with low exp. Just a thought.

i was a regular player during 2 years and a half i think (not sure) but i dont have time to play on a lowexp server (so i m not playing helbreath at all).

So when we had more exp, i lvled to 180 on hollidays and then during university, i logged in when i had time and have big fights, and wasnt a lowlvl running naked from one place to the other cuz someone was going to kill me being a lowlvl... etc

i do miss old times :'( and im not joking lol, u can ask king and my family about it and they will tell u xD

nem 1 was a good server till the last month

What are you saying is, stay the server as it is... if you dont like it go and play another server?

Actually the server has few players on, so keeping the server as it is now isnt working. We have to find the best solution to bring the old players and new players.

The higher drop doesnt make the gameplay better, true. But higher the exp does...

-Most of the players dont feel the HB like a game where you have to sit and hit monster 24/7

-What make HB better than any mmorpg is the PVP, not the trainning.

-"Play the game the way it was meant to be played." of course, we are not asking for big changes, new weapons, new dice damages, new magics, xelima boots or anything strange.

-Players whine because nobody staty to fight or w/e, they dont like the "gameplay" that is going on... of course, you cant expect someone to stay in unfair fight where he knows the enemy with 0 skills will kick his *censored* just because there is a diference of 30 lvls between both.

:wub:

yeah i dunno

nemesis 2 was a great idea to me but it just isnt working out...the most important part of helbreath is the players

and right now there just arent enough players to make it fun and worthwhile

i was willing to give it a few months and see if players came...but its been 5-6 months and its still dead

if bringing back nemesis 1 style hb is the solution to bringing back players then do it

i suggest leaving drop rate and keeping exp at 1/2 the exp that nemesis 1 had..also making it lvl 180

Nem 2 has been a complete failure. the only good part was wiping all the items.

The update will raise the exp some but not to what it was in nemesis 1.

the drop rate will remain low, max level will be 180.

Guest kay0
' date='Sep 25 2007, 10:51 PM' post='194790']

thanks for the update :D

i like the lvl 140. much more builds and skills involved in playing. you wont see a lvl 180 war with a bbh run around throwing 18 crits then running away.

i like the lvl 140. much more builds and skills involved in playing. you wont see a lvl 180 war with a bbh run around throwing 18 crits then running away.

But I miss doing that :(

But I miss doing that :(

HAI CAKEZ! :lol:

I voted for the Cats and Bunnies to be left alone.

(*oops..... was THAT spam?)

B)

As far as what I want the server to be like?

I don't care... whatever brings more people to play. No matter WHAT they do It will never be perfect for everyone.

I Miss the Community we had on Nem 1. Regardless of what the exp or drop rate is, I Just want the players that made this such an awsome server before to come back.

It's not my server..... I'm Just trying to Enjoy the one they Provide.

B)

Guest ala

when gonna change the serv?? and please give more informatio how gonna be i confused now :unsure: :unsure:

Guest kay0

when gonna change the serv?? and please give more informatio how gonna be i confused now :unsure: :unsure:

please read the whole thread and the other threads.

and, i believe it's being worked on atm. no exact date but, i think within the next few weeks, maybe earlier?

oh and btw. there were 138votes so 138players? :P

and, i believe it's being worked on atm. no exact date but, i think within the next few weeks, maybe earlier?

no man...its 138/3

46 players hahaae

Guest Chubaka

Personally exp isn't much of a difference to me, neither is top level, altough I voted for an increase of both.

Drop stay the same

Marica se t fue el ban y a mi no. :(

ps 1 JI im niubi

Ps 2: Mati extra?o charlar con vos :(

Ps 3: que linda la vida sin tener que pensar en hablar con todos estos nardos que siguen pensando que fue lo mejor haber borrado todo. :D

Guest kay0

no man...its 138/3

46 players hahaae

somebody can't count. (ME) :D

i was a little exicited when i saw the 3digits :)

I was told the update was being installed this week

the experience level cannot have a number assigned to it...doesnt work that way.

The exp will be higher than it is currently, but not as high as nemesis 1.

the drop rate will be the same and the level limit raised from 140-180

i would like to see magic dmgs fixed and im not talkin about blizz im talking about the other 20 something spells that nemesis always over looks :sleep:

but hey i always play here anyway when i have time to kill so it doesnt really matter to me

hmmm exp x5 would be nice than for killin ww i would get 4500 exp. At serer 1x exp for ww is 900. Now we have exp 2x so killin ww gives 1,6 k alone 900 exp in party.

So expin at ww and getin 2000+ exp in party is awesome exp, u can make like 300-400 k per hour. So 3 hours of playin and u lvl up at 140 lvl

Dude name Emke did 180 lvl in 3 months playin at exp x4

i would like to see magic dmgs fixed and im not talkin about blizz im talking about the other 20 something spells that nemesis always over looks :sleep:

but hey i always play here anyway when i have time to kill so it doesnt really matter to me

Yes, right now I have 150 mag, and a ls deals around 50-60 dmg on an npc (should be around 60-70 or even more), same goes for es, ews, ab, etc.

180 mag + rom, but it also depends not only on mag i depends also on lvl, if lvl low than dmg also low

Lvl doesn't influence on dmg. And u have more mag + rom. Besides lighting strike should hit around 70's with 150 mag, not 50's.

And we are saying this, cause magic damage was indeed reduced a long time ago :unsure: