Sign in to follow this  
Lewbowski

In Case You Were Wondering....

HI! B)

First off, to anyone who Doesn't know who I am, and thinks this should Be in the "Who Gives a Shit Section", I can only say this:

Piss off.

Thank you.

To the Fine folks that still play and Were my friends...., I Just wanted to check in and Let you know where the hell I went.

To put it Bluntly.... I Just don't have the Time to PLay anymore. the only reason I had a few Hours to play tonight is that My wife is at A Wake( yea... Drama..), And I Just put the Kids to bed.... A little smoke, (Outside of course) and Yippee! I'm gonna log in!!

But I Just wanted to say howdy to people I haven't seen In a Gazillion years, and I knew Many would probably not even be on with my luck.

So HI!

I'm STILL around. I Still love this freakin' game. I Hope I get to keep my GM... (And Even get his Stats fixed B) ), Beacuse I really Enjoy loggin in and helping people out now, rather than the daily stife of pvp and pvm for items.

Don't miss it ONE bit. I Leveled so many characters on this server Alone, I could never see a pit again and die a happy man B) .

But I DID make alot of friends here, and I hope you all know I wont forget any of you guys and I everyday I still think of a Funny HB moment that makes me smile.

From my Best friends, my Beloved Guild, my fierce enemies,loyal allies, to the Court Jesters who Always made me Piss myself with laughter.

I'll never Say goodbye to any of you guys, I Just don't know when the next Time I'll "See" you again. B)

I'd be remiss If I didn't acknowledge the folks that run this server with a Warm thank you, and hope they let this old fart stick around. B)

Peace.

Wtf. This belongs in the "Who Gives a Shit Section." Someone please move it, thanks.

Hi. :P

Hello Dan long time,

Yes I understand where your coming from on the schedule thing, still working that out myself.

She gets upset that the computer gets more button pushing then she does. LOL (her exact words every married guy here will understand it) then the kids will be back at the end of the month so I may get her focusing on someone other then me,,,

ah married life I would not trade it for all the zems in the world

anyways was nice to see you, now it is my turn to step outside and smoke one ;)

Khel / Joe

wassup dan. =] \, i, to bad u cant play alot no more,really missed fightinh lone side u, i dont either nowadays, but nice to see u and ty for checking in.

Dan, bro!!! How are ya? im still reading the forums tho. I was really surprized to see your post about that "login for a few hours". I think i will create a new char and talk with you in game! Dam it, bro. I really miss your *censored* for all that time..

Hi Name brother ! :P

Iz nice to see you checking nemesis..

We hope to see you back in our crew some time..

Regards

Dan

damn i wish i could get on and hang out for awhile but im runnin around takin care of class work. i hear you on the leveling part. it takes so long just to get to the good part of helbreath these days unless you like cracked out servers with insane drop rates (where everyone has a x blade and 1000 crits and mass apocalypse strike etc). wish you were here man. take care.

Hiya Dan, long time no see. Im the same, I dont have the time anymore to play, so much stuff going on at home, we are having to move before bubs comes and finding a decent place seems to be hard.

Hope to catch up one day int he future, take care of yourself and your beautiful family! <3

Hi Name brother ! :P

Iz nice to see you checking nemesis..

We hope to see you back in our crew some time..

Regards

Dan

i thought r name was Amanda... :lol: