Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Raise Xp

ok the people who like to play low xp servers are still playing...how many are on at a time? probably a depressingly low number which is why regular players cant use the /who command. so how about you raise the xp so more people DO want to play?

sincerely sick of waiting to own some noobs,

Marz

ps, plz post yes (or no) at the top of your reply so we can see how many people want xp to be raised. then say what you like.

No.

First of all, the /who command is a GM command, and it really isn't that useful anyways.

Secondly, the exp is already x3.

Third, I've seen about 6-7 new elvines over the past couple of days, so you can't say everyone who likes low exp servers is already playing. It just takes them a while to find the server.

Give it more time, and get those dang aresdens into pl. :rolleyes:

Yes And No

I personaly belive the xp would be fine at x1 with a progressive map multiplyer and here is how this would work.

begginer zone x1

elvine/ares farm x2

elvine/ares city/promise land/ noob dungeon/ bx x3

ares D1/elvien d1/ midlands/death valley/ eter*spam* field x4

both gardens/ death valley/ silent woods/ toh1/ icebound/ d2 x5

d3/toh2/duricain city x6

d4/toh3/infernia x7

maze x8

procellia x9

abbadon x10

if the maps the further removed from the cities had the higher xp this would encourage people to get out alot more often. thus great battles would be more prone to happen away from the cities, giving the newbies who come in a small mesure of peace that was missing in nem 1.

then also revamp the quest system so if you do the quests it is higher experiance for the quest monsters while on the quest aka trolls in garden, trolls would be worth x5 off quest but on quest they would be worth x10 this would cover the whole mess with high verses low experiance and would encourage exploreing the unused maps more often.

just my 2 cents take it or leave it.

Sorry marz, but it would be a bit unfair to those who has laboured to get thier chars to 140 on current xp lvl. I say no to xp but yes to increased droprate :excl:

Increased droprate will motivate players to lvl, cus u they'll be curoius as to wat they're gonna get next ;)

Yes And No

I personaly belive the xp would be fine at x1 with a progressive map multiplyer and here is how this would work.

begginer zone x1

elvine/ares farm x2

elvine/ares city/promise land/ noob dungeon/ bx x3

ares D1/elvien d1/ midlands/death valley/ eter*spam* field x4

both gardens/ death valley/ silent woods/ toh1/ icebound/ d2 x5

d3/toh2/duricain city x6

d4/toh3/infernia x7

maze x8

procellia x9

abbadon x10

if the maps the further removed from the cities had the higher xp this would encourage people to get out alot more often. thus great battles would be more prone to happen away from the cities, giving the newbies who come in a small mesure of peace that was missing in nem 1.

then also revamp the quest system so if you do the quests it is higher experiance for the quest monsters while on the quest aka trolls in garden, trolls would be worth x5 off quest but on quest they would be worth x10 this would cover the whole mess with high verses low experiance and would encourage exploreing the unused maps more often.

just my 2 cents take it or leave it.

Khelben has beri nais idea i think this would go well, whether they want to change it or not idk

Guest bateador

exp at the time is x3 not x1 and i think if u change it now it wouldnt be fair for the old players how train expx3 so...

Umm i agree with khel....and with hunters idea that he said awhile ago. Increase the exp for certain levels so that people can get to around 100 easily so they can actually play and ek, and that people who work hard are rewarded by having much stronger characters and higher levels.

This is the way helbreath used to be, and it was alot better back then I believe. Everyone being different levels and battling and people weaker beating people stronger and groups of low levels taking down one person who thinks they are a god. No one is a god in this server, everyone dies and will die alot and thats what makes it fun for me.

Guest kay0

Leave EXP Low, Server will be jammed packed soonier or later.

The owners need to take action and put their times into the server.

A body without a head = useless.

DO YOU WANT MORE PLAYERS? WELL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FOURMS THERE ARE LINKS TO VOTE SO PEOPLE COME TO THE SERVER. HI I LIKE CAPS.

i dont mind the exp that much , but i would like it to be a little higher, like x5 , i agree with khel though, that dude always thinks up the weirdest yet genius shit...increasing drop rate and exp by a little would IMO bring more players to nemesis.

The Lv limit to 180 thing I agree does need to come into play, But not til the top 10 is completed at max with active names on both towns. then it needs to step up by 5 til the max out. that way it is gradual not wham 180...

and when 180 comes out then majestics angels need to be fixed, but IMHO dk set does not need to comeback on the command, it needs to come back on the quest system

With bound DK sets on the quest system then EVERYONE would know those with DK armor are BAD ARSE MO FO's.

The Quest DK sets could be majestic upgradeable... which would means a full dk set +15 would be stronger then the old command dk set, give it a gold filigre like the hero armor has. Now that would be something worth having. Black Armor with gold edging like the hero set,....

Chew on it....

that is why to place it on the quest system, after all there is alot more places the strong dk armor would make a diffrence in questing, a set of dk armor I described would be justification for spells stronger then blizzard, monsters tougher then wyverns, and exponential weapon damage instead of lineier. (for those wanting info on exponential weapon damage look though the forums for some of my old posts I have already went over that ground many times)

But just like wow does not give you your epic mount or epic weapons/armor just for making max level it should be over here where there is not a command to give you such items.

Imo Sexy and/or Farjat should inform us more about the future of the server so ppl wouldn't leave so easily when they have something to wait for.

Nemesis1 was nice.. but it had some problems like these.

-M.Shields were too easy get and every war had one of those and with tower shield and DK set a war was nearly impossible to kill without X weapons or box.

-DK set had too high PA and it was way too easy to get.

-The dupers.

-Too many edits.

-Maby a little bit too high drop rate because every mage seem to have Zerk wand and war GBH.

If there wouldn't have been these problems I don't see any reason why it wouldn't still be alive.