Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Bug Trackers

Guest Kwisatz

- Santa Costume: Santa Costume should be a Rare item, and here you can buy it at Shop, HunterGM told me that is legal to use it, but the problem is that in official contents theres no Santa Costume at shop, so every1 whit Santa has modified his contents to buy it. Something is not ok here :S

From my experience with HBUSA, Santa Costumes are available to buy from the shop during the Winter season. Then during Spring, Summer and Fall it is not available for purchase from the shop.

anyway... its stupid closing the selling to players... couse during winter they'll all ahce santas... and if they didnt, they'll but it to other players...

Guest Goldfinger

i'm having some probs with playing hb, first i thought it was only lag but now i've checked others from my country and they don't have those problems (atleast not all of them) So i was thinking about maybe something with the compatiblility

My pc: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Ghz, 1G ram, Radeon 9550, avg antivirus, windows xp

can anyone pls tell me what to do or try to get rid of the probs, cause during events i can't take pots, have to restart over and over until i get to revival zone, and also probs with hunting and stuff even got paralayzed the other day and just ran off like nothing happened (my benefit but still, how can i aim blizz if i'm not sure where i'm at on my screen coz i think my screen tricks me in that :x

greetz

Is blizz working good?

Lately ive experienced with my mage when i blizzed some ares (n they werent running, thy where lized n pfa) that they didnt touch em...

So as with monsters...

It happend the same with ice strike... pls check!

Is blizz working good?

Lately ive experienced with my mage when i blizzed some ares (n they werent running, thy where lized n pfa) that they didnt touch em...

So as with monsters...

It happend the same with ice strike... pls check!

What do you mean?

You can miss sometimes...

i didnt ever missed a blizz to monsters... and it happend too regulary... but i havent noticed that for a while... maybe i was just crazy1 :P

HP calculating formula was NOT changed in 3.7 version. hbusa has 3.81 and still same good old calculation of hp. So that COUNTS as a bug and is NOT fixed..

perdon por ponerlo en espa?ol, pero soy un asco escribiendo en ingles...

por lo que lei arriba dijeron del bug de la party cuando cambias de mapa,

lo que no entendi muy bien es el resto... hay otro bug en la party

si el personaje A, le pregunta al personaje B por party:

*si B mata un NPC, tanto A como B reciben el 50% de la exp del NPC

*si A mata un NPC, B recibe el 33% y A el 66% de la exp del NPC

es un problema cuando haces pty en garden por ej.

el me pregunta (porque yo voy a matar mas bichos porque soy mago y el war)

entonces el mata bichos hasta q se juntan muchos (llevandose el 66% de exp)

y cuando yo mato el resto la exp se divide en 2... entonces me gancan ami :P

cosa q no pasa en una party de ww... ya que el war es el que mata y yo le pregunto

a el para q la exp se divida en 2...

espero haberlo explicado bien

NMs

when server is exp x1 i heard some ppl said crystalware 100% is bugged and wont success in crafting magic gem.so ppl use the max completion of 99% crystalware instead.

is the the gem crafting using 100% crystalware fixed or it wasnt bugged at all?

when u have MIM on you and you enter a building the MIM effect its over.. and u can run out the bilding with the stars on you and MIM doesnt do nothing.

cuando te dan MIM y entras a un edificio, dentro del edificio te podes mover como si no lo tuvieras (q no esta mal) pero cuando salis seguis teniendo las estrellas ensima pero te podes mover bien.. eso lo tienen q mirar

Protection From Arrows doesnt work during crusade

i mean Arrow Towers can hit u even u r PFAed.

Isn't that considered as magic? I think PFM works against arrow towers... right?

no jaapy arow tower arent considered magics, i believe they are considered long ranged crits in game

and lorth, thats not a bug, fire wall never worked in town and now fire bow doesnt because lots ppl complained, dun remenber right, and during sade, city is considered a battlefield just like ml or ib, so u can fire wall or fire bow there

no jaapy arow tower arent considered magics, i believe they are considered long ranged crits in game

and lorth, thats not a bug, fire wall never worked in town and now fire bow doesnt because lots ppl complained, dun remenber right, and during sade, city is considered a battlefield just like ml or ib, so u can fire wall or fire bow there

You can also cast Cloud Kill, Spike Field, and Ice Storm in town during a crusade, too. I think Fire Bow effect in town was removed because of people complaining about losing EKs to people Fire Bowing the paralyzed people. Something along those lines. :mellow:

Also, to Jaapy, people can still run into enemy Farms to get TPed out of town, just like buildings, as evidenced by XIS doing that to run away from us in Elvine last night. Would it be possible to change that too? ^_^

wuta its a long way to get out city. throw farm let it like it is, and also when, for example yesterday happened to me, after destroying shields on sade i wanted to go help at ml i had to run till ml (didnt remenber farm) to get back to ares since my guild hadnt set tp

hola....

bueno les quiero comentar q hay pocos ogros en el pit de Elv del ml....hay 4 en compracacion con el de ares es diferencia

gracias

hola....

bueno les quiero comentar q hay pocos ogros en el pit de Elv del ml....hay 4 en compracacion con el de ares es diferencia

gracias

en realidad hay la misma cantidad pasa que el dia que hicieron mantenimiento del server se pedieron las configuraciones que decian donde spawneaban y hasta donde llegaban, es por eso que ahora spawnean en cualquier lado de las monta?as

Sorry for second topic i make but i think the bug section isnt very checked by GM's so i put it here.Im 180 i have 2 majestics , and i go cityhall and i put /dkset with bag empty, so its make me dc and when i enter i dont have nothing. I dont know what happend, please Help me. My stats are 104 str,200 mague,200 int, and 50 dex

thanks

My char is Mcs

Well the gold per level is only giving 100 from 21 to 80 instead of the 300 said on the news on the main website.

Fixed.

Sorry for second topic i make but i think the bug section isnt very checked by GM's so i put it here.Im 180 i have 2 majestics , and i go cityhall and i put /dkset with bag empty, so its make me dc and when i enter i dont have nothing. I dont know what happend, please Help me. My stats are 104 str,200 mague,200 int, and 50 dex

thanks

My char is Mcs

Fixed in next update (upcoming weekend)