Sign in to follow this  
Moha

What City Are You Joining?

Hello guys, As you know THE DRAGON will be hunting you down same way it has happened for the last years.

Can you please let me know what town are you joining, It is hard for me to decide which one I will be joining first (until I do betray mode of course)

I'm looking for old HB Neme players and friends to let me know what city you guys going?

P.S. Enjoy the beta, I'm taking over when it's finished

Edited by Moha

I will pick GM town in this era... nah, i'll probably stick to elvine like I always did, blue is more in favour of me :)

Not joining the Beta... you don't know what you're missing... a Black with Gold Trimmed Dye to use on any dyeable item :o besides the dye (worth 200$+) you're also missing over 50$ worth of boosters and premium tickets :o

I eat Dragons for breakfast.

I might be going Elvine.. I like blue moarrrrr roawr!

Yo Lugiore, good to hear from you . We'll see :D

I will pick GM town in this era... nah, i'll probably stick to elvine like I always did, blue is more in favour of me :)

Not joining the Beta... you don't know what you're missing... a Black with Gold Trimmed Dye to use on any dyeable item :o besides the dye (worth 200$+) you're also missing over 50$ worth of boosters and premium tickets :o

Yo white, I wish I had enough time to do that, ATM I'm extremly busy , If I played the beta I would hardly reach 180 then it will get reseted :P

I won't ever be as active as I was before, However I will remain as supportive as I have always been ;)

yo serg! gona be on ares!

Nice, good to hear you're playing bro

Elvine, of course.

Good to hear, I still need argenlandia to decide and we'll be set, What would I be without Juliette( Guild's pet)

Cheers everyone.

I eat Dragons for breakfast.

I might be going Elvine.. I like blue moarrrrr roawr!

Yo Lugiore, good to hear from you . We'll see :D

Iam lugiore, Toneeh is not lugiore lol lol lol

I think u mean.... shit i forget his ek guild char name :/ but toneeh is NOT lugiore

ONLY IAM LUGIORE !!!!!

unless you call him lugiore as everyone knows iam bad, then jajajjajajjaja nice joke....

The heck is Luigore!

omg.. Juliette.. I REMEMBER THAT CUNT.

#1 talker.

I wanna kill him.

He get me mixed up with you i think lol

haha got you :D

:P :) :D

Join ares, so i dont get killed and jumped by arglandia over and over and over again lol :P

Edited by lugiore

If I play much on a normal char I will of course be Elvine. What else could I be? :P

Yo sergio!!!! Fred here man (Solrav) me and a lot of friends of mine from nem 2 and olympia and usa will be elvine this go around. Feel free to join us, Look for Jomad amongst the ranks XD