Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

[event] Trick Or Treat !? -- Extended --

Between October 24th 2012 and November 7th 2012 there'll be a Halloween Event going on.

Perry will give you a one-of-a-kind unique quest during this event period, rewarding you with a unique and never seen before Halloween Hat (M/W)* !

But that's not all, MC-Gaffin will give you a Pumpkin task** which you can complete as many times as you like for some fun and decent reward.

On top of those 2 Quests, all monsters will have a chance to drop Experience Potions (up to Level 10) and Guild Contribution Point Scrolls (Up to Level 3) during the event period.

Happy Halloween everyone !

--------------------------------------------------

* Halloween Hat (M/W) is a unique event item only obtainable trough the quest during the event period. This item will NOT be available afterwards.

** Halloween Pumpkins are dropped by any monster during the event period. This item will NOT be available afterwards.

--------------------------------------------------

Due to recent events we've decided to extend the halloween event up and untill November 11th 2012.

Starting from today, the Halloween Event !

Make sure to checkout Perry and MC-Gaffin during this 2 week event, and don't forget to make some time for one of the 4 summon events on Halloween Day itself (October 31st)

d1 don have zombie

Not as a pit, but they spawn randomly... enjoy yourself :D

With McGavin these "halloween pumpkins", you mean normal pumpkins you farm dont you?

No, Halloween Pumpkins are special pumpkins dropped by ANY monster in ANY map (reandom chance to be dropped ofcrouse), they're NOT the regular pumpkins you farm.

i got a holloween pumpkin but can't talk to perry and MC-Gaffin. And what is holloween pumpkin for ?

Edited by ViaNz

i got a holloween pumpkin but can't talk to perry and MC-Gaffin. And what is holloween pumpkin for ?

Go Peace mode and talk to take the quest.

is the halloween hat transferable to other accounts or is it bound?

It is tradeable and cam be transfered to other accounts. It can also be dropped if you die without zem.

whats does the pumpkin do?

Halloween Pumpkin... what is does? Nothing... Perry and MC-Gaffin collect them so they can create Halloween Hats out of these Pumpkins using a special Alchemy recipe which only they know.

It's also a nice collectable item (just as the Halloween Hat is one) as those pumpkins won't return after the event period has finished.

so i can carry all the pumpkins in my bag? does every pumpkin has a code of where it has been droped? i can put them in wh and keep goin?

so i can carry all the pumpkins in my bag? does every pumpkin has a code of where it has been droped? i can put them in wh and keep goin?

the quest itself keeps your count of how many you found. Each objective works on its own, if you meet the objective requirement (type, item, map And coord range) the count goes up. If your.count is equal to the requires count, the objective is completed.

you can store the required items in wh, or drop them again, but you will lose visual count. What you no longer have in your bag no longer counts. As you need to "give" the items to the quest NPC, you obviously need them int your bag to be able to do so.

So putting them in you wh will decrease the visual count you see, but once you take them put again, you'll see your actual count again (if you took an equal or higher amount out of your wh ofc)

I dropped pumpkins then i piches up again. But i didnt took the visual count back.

The visual could should change again, if not, then this is a bug.

Normally upon relogging it should be fixed then, or probably also gets fixed upon dropping any other item or picking any fresh npc drop.

I'll look into the display issue later on today once I get home from the office lol :D

Congratz to Gynizer, World's First Player with Halloween Hat !

As a reward for his major effort to complete the event so fast, he was rewarded with a Strong 7% Halloween Hat MP 7%.

Congratz once more !

cant we all have minor stat on it when we finish?

1st one only. Sorry.

But u can stilol trying on Cristmas one!