Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

What's About To Come...

are they going to drop a anc the devas. +15 or is that just an example of new "bound" items that will be released?

It won't drop such item, it's just a sample to show you that items that're bound now actually show that they're bound. They also indicate (in the description below) if they're bound to you or someone else. That way you always know which items are yours and which're not.

Besides that, there'll be added more bound restrictions, we'll be forbidding bound items to be traded, sold or dropped on the floor to prevent noobs from selling their hero pieces to shops or lending them to other players etc.

hey i'm a noob who borrows a hero piece =[

Make sure to get them back in time, because after this update, you won't be able to trade, sell, drop or give bound items ! (except passing trough wh to your own chars lol)

White , how rare would the fragile items will be?, if they are not very rare, should probably give them less endurance

nice job btw bro ;)

awesome. a quik qustion, whats a dillusional angel?

It's an angel that gives you +4% resistance to confusion and illusion spells per upgrade level.

Angel +5 gives you 20%.... Angel +20 gives you up to 80% !

It'll be handy to resist the mim.

This angel works on TOP of MR armors, that means, if your MR (skill + armors) didn't resist the confusion/illusion cast, you got the angel's resist chance that'll pop-in right there and attemp to resist (absorb the spell for you).

White , how rare would the fragile items will be?, if they are not very rare, should probably give them less endurance

nice job btw bro ;)

At the current point, there ARE plans to add CLF items to the drops.... wait maybe I pointed out the wrong word, there are PLANS, it's planned to add, but won't come yet this update.

There's some things that still need to be discussed before this can be added. The implementation of this is important as we don't like to mess/interfear/change on the original drops & their rates in a negative way.

It's most likely that these items will first be handed out trough a number of events, they'll also give us the opportunity to see impact of these specific items in game-play (especially the Sword of Medusa !).

But you can expect CLF items to drop by monsters soon, probably in the idea of "how higher the stat %'s on the item, how lower the time it'll last".

You can also expect them to come in the rare items also, you'll see more rares come, but most of them will be CLF rather then the casuals (which last FOREVER !).

The only thing we worry about most is making the difference, at this point only the same & description differs them from a normal one... we might over-lay them with a color to make them visually differ also to reduce/remove the confusion and not make the server look as if it's fruity with MASS RARES.

swd of medusa & devastator = fruity

corrupted and fragile = NOT!!!

good job white.. =)

I like thatone, it's completely true, handing out a dusa or deva in thier normal way is fruity for sure, they unbalance one another town when handed trough events.

While a handing out a CLF will just temporarly unbalance the game, some days, hours, minutes or untill its broken... so it's a great addition to hand out rather rare or hard-to-find items and give players an idea of what these items feel like to encourage them to actually go and HUNT those items down and get them FOREVER !

It all seems nice, but I dont like at all the Disilussion neck.. MIM should be a 1x1 area spell, and thats it...

It's not a necklace, it's an angel, you need to grow it (by upgrading it) to get more resistance.

Looking really nice! :) Keep up the good work white!

Thx ! I keep on going, and the update is near the finish already. All major aspects have been created, it's now a matter of balancing and fine-tuning them all to get them stable and ready for release :)

There's a typo in your new angel, you put "Angelgic" - also delusional is misspelled. Maybe consider renaming it "Lucid Pendant," "Pendant of Lucidity," or "Pendant of Clarity" as those names would more accurately convey what you're trying to say it does.

There's a typo in your new angel, you put "Angelgic" - also delusional is misspelled. Maybe consider renaming it "Lucid Pendant," "Pendant of Lucidity," or "Pendant of Clarity" as those names would more accurately convey what you're trying to say it does.

Thx for pointing out the errors ! Didn't notice them lol, the delusional I didn't know, i'm not native english.

I like the idea of Angelic Pendant of Lucidity << that'll be the final naming :)

It all seems nice, but I dont like at all the Disilussion neck.. MIM should be a 1x1 area spell, and thats it...

THE DRAGON APPROVES THIS

Dont look at what the item is. Dont care if Devastator or Medusa, he is just trying to show the Tipe.

Corruption, Fragile, etc basicly means we can fruit his droprate but they are limited items, will not fruit the server forever.

The idea is now we can do fruity actually without fruiting it.

Good for New Joining Players.