Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Something Has To Be Done.

Ok here it goes. I know alot of ppl and gonna bitch and cry about "its part of the game" and all that bullshit.Fact remains that some players (im not gonna name ppl, but everyone knows who these coward sons of a bitches are) abuse some game mechanics, and francly, IT RUINS THE GAME.

My nr1 problem is with ppl that spam invis, all they do is invis even when they outnumber you 3-4 vs 1. This might be "part of the game", but we all know, THE GAME WAS MADE WRONG. As the hbnemesis crew are constantly working to improve all the fkups siementech made from the start, this fact speaks for itself.

My suggestion is: put a cooldown on invis, with this i mean that when u use invis, u have to wait 1 minute (or something like that) to use it again (ofc this should not affect invi pots, since they take up space in bag etc). How long this cooldown should be is up for debate. But the fact that some mages abuse the fact they have more mana then warrs and spam invis untill warrs run out of mana, is wrong, on all lvls... It is a detecting game for retards and im sure as hell not gonna play it. There is no skill involved, its not entertaining and should be fixed.

The other point i was going to make is about mim. Now, consider I am a mage saying this, im not some warr making a onesided comment. MIM is to good, we all know it. 1 mim and ANY warrior becomes pretty much useless. no dash and the entire pvp experience becomes a inverted-controls-annoying-i-dont-know-what, type of game,

I suggest a rule of something like, u can only mim a player once every 5 mins. when mimed, he/she becomes immune to mim for 5 mins (also up for debate ofc). Warriors shouldnt have to play the game backwards their entire "hb career". cus ppl do spam this spell. even when the odds are 5 mages vs 1 warr. Ive been there, im speaking from experience. Note: I do not wanna remove the spell entirely, i think it should be modified.

One more thing: make a cooldown on activation weapons, getting iced 3-4 times in a row is just ridiculous. Especially considering this server is flooded with ie swords etc.

I think applying cooldowns and immunitys to certain spells/items will force players to evolve their gameplay, timing becomes crucial and the game itself will require more skill, making it more fun and challenging.

Is this possible to code?

/Zoul

About invi I see it impossible. I also hate the abusing of invi, but well, have to deal with it. Making a cooldown for it its too much.

About MIM, what I thought but forgot to post, its to make the spell affect townmates also. So, you MIM someone, okay, but if someone of your town it within the effect area, he will get mimed also. It sounds pretty logic also.. Every attack spells, every defense aura can hit on your townmates, why MIM wouldn't?

And about activations weapons, well.. Cooldown should apply to item, not to character, but tbh, I dont care about it too much.

MIM is overpowered. That spell effect is just as effective as paralyze in a lot of situations, and it's bigger than 1x1...herp derp. Remove it completely tbh, but keep the 1x1 spell Illusion Movement, so it takes SOME skill to use AT LEAST.

I never liked activations. My personal thought on them is that they should be a rare drop and have a limited number of charges. Like after you use it a certain amount of times, it breaks and disappears. This keeps them in the game, makes them slightly more common, and would make for a great event prize. There could be several different varieties, such as ones with low charges (10) and ones with high charges (50) and the ones with the higher charges will be much more rare than the ones with low charges.

Invis is pretty dumb, but I don't know what a good compromise with it would be at the moment.

its part of the game!!!

these s bullshit.

how u can do that?

im not give me ever invi and i agree whit u in that... but its to crazy that changes. and mim its okay so ppls whit mass items u need mim to kill him.

its part of the game!!!

these s bullshit.

how u can do that?

im not give me ever invi and i agree whit u in that... but its to crazy that changes. and mim its okay so ppls whit mass items u need mim to kill him.

ye, they should take all those health potion things, too.. and hp sets, and mp sets.. and dr sets, and pa sets, and ma sets and blizzard, and hammers... just straight up hand to hand action

pr's fine though, got nothing against that biach.

Edited by letrita

i like what Exec said about mim.. it shouldnt last so long.

I think invis should stay the same.

The activation part... ive always said the WEPON should only b abl 2 be activated every 20 mins.... reguardless who uses it. Its nuts when guilds share items..... somone uses ice.. pases.. and over and over and over all dayy.

dude if i got people to can trust to pass ice or xr its not problem... its problem from dont trust in no body. and mim its ok the time. the ilussion 30 sec and to use mim u need 200 int for more time.

ilussion stay for that

About invi I see it impossible. I also hate the abusing of invi, but well, have to deal with it. Making a cooldown for it its too much.

About MIM, what I thought but forgot to post, its to make the spell affect townmates also. So, you MIM someone, okay, but if someone of your town it within the effect area, he will get mimed also. It sounds pretty logic also.. Every attack spells, every defense aura can hit on your townmates, why MIM wouldn't?

And about activations weapons, well.. Cooldown should apply to item, not to character, but tbh, I dont care about it too much.

+1

imo that idea sucks, i got enuff with mages freezing me with blizz (and THANKS if they are good enough to use safe), they would prolly spam MIM anyway and mass click, and give a fck about their own town warriors MIMed...

half duration, period

i did think ur idea Exec was good... but after thinking about it........

a short mim would help people who are trying 2 get a ek..... but it would hurt people that just want 2 get away.

sooon as mim ends you run towards the people chasign you, if mim ends faster.... than it would be harder for the begginers to run away.

i think mim should be deleted from being able 2 buy, people forget that there is a spell just like mim called "illusion movement" its the same spell except it doesnt go through pfm.. I think if you deletd mim and made mim a spell that dropped about as much as icestorm, it would improve the gameplay.

so.... delete mim as a spell you can buy, make it a "rare" spell that is as about as common as ice storm

what do you guys think about my idea?

Please remove HP, MP, recovery effect. Those sets are ruining the fun of the game. Players should just die. Also, MA and MR should be reduced, high sets of MR and MA slows the killing.

Yes MIM should be reduced to half duration tbh. Or reduced at least 10s.

BTW, have you not seen warriors get EK even though they are got MIM above their head? I bet you didn't.

let's remove all magic, all weapons, all, armors, change hp formula to max HP = 1 !

Another *please make my ek'ing easy* topic.

No, I don't like to make EK easy, some things are annoying, but removing or changing them is no option, the only option is introduce new cool things to make them less annoying for some players who got lucky.

*CLOSED*