Sign in to follow this  
Warren

Baxe

Hello =)

I reckon Baxe endurance should be increased, 1500 goes way too fast this is the same as GiS and baxes requires more STR than a GiS. I miss the point of having baxes, since no one uses it, people use Blades for higher range and HP, people use hammers for stripping their enemies armor and very high dmg, what about baxes? I think we should add something to baxe to compensate it? maybe extra dmg or something?

Cheers =)

I think baxes are meant for people who cant decide whether the Hit Prob+range of blades or strip+dmg of hammer is better.

Hence it takes middle spot, with 1 of the advantages of blade and hammer removed.

Baxe = higher hit prob than bbh but less dmg than bbh.

just my opinion. i might be wrong, coz i is nuudz.

I think baxes are meant for people who cant decide whether the Hit Prob+range of blades or strip+dmg of hammer is better.

Hence it takes middle spot, with 1 of the advantages of blade and hammer removed.

haha, say your not sure whether to chose the blades with hit prob+ range, or hammer with strip+dmg, then are u gonna pick the one that hasn't got any attributes??

at the moment, i think baxe is just an average weapon that no one uses, and i thought it would be nice to motivate people to use it. maybe by making its damage same as bbh? remember it doesn't strip so most people would stick to bbh anyway. But this would give warriors more options instead of having either these low str warriors with DK swords or the the 200 str ones with BBH's...

Edited by Warren

haha, say your not sure whether to chose the blades with hit prob+ range, or hammer with strip+dmg, then are u gonna pick the one that hasn't got any attributes??

at the moment, i think baxe is just an average weapon that no one uses, and i thought it would be nice to motivate people to use it. maybe by making its damage same as bbh? remember it doesn't strip so most people would stick to bbh anyway. But this would give warriors more options instead of having either these low str warriors with DK swords or the the 200 str ones with BBH's...

maybe 3k endu and some more HP than GiS would do, just saying.

are u crazy?

if battle axe had same damage than bbh...then ancient battle axe would be better than ANY weapon...omfg don't do this kind of suggestions... :S

i just say...baxe is ok how it is...

or maybe just add some hitting probability...but not any dmg..

Edited by martingroso

In my opinion Baxes should have the exact same dmg as the BattleHammers, battle hammers require more STR but strip, and Baxes require less STR, deal same dmg, but don't strip and have less endu (maybe u can still raise up the endu a bit whereas it's not higher than BH's endu)

In my opinion Baxes should have the exact same dmg as the BattleHammers, battle hammers require more STR but strip, and Baxes require less STR, deal same dmg, but don't strip and have less endu (maybe u can still raise up the endu a bit whereas it's not higher than BH's endu)

What do GMs think?

[+1]

What do GMs think?

+1

What do GMs think?

+1

ya

any GM??

I posted a topic for discussing it in the Staff Room, we'll let you know once we decide on something. (Change something or keep them the same)

any GM??

I posted a topic for discussing it in the Staff Room, we'll let you know once we decide on something. (Change something or keep them the same)

imo u have to keep it as it is. i mean, baxes sux now, nobody likes it...anc baxe is very cheap. but if dmg is increased as a BH, everything would be completely unbalanced...just saying.

keep it as it is!

any GM??

imo u have to keep it as it is. i mean, baxes sux now, nobody likes it...anc baxe is very cheap. but if dmg is increased as a BH, everything would be completely unbalanced...just saying.

keep it as it is!

I dont really agree with you martin, i think that BAXE dmg should be raised a bit, perhaps to the same damage as BH, it requires just a bit less STR than BH and it have a very small attack range(Critical) DMG ain't great, i really miss the point of having it! If we increase it i reckon we would see different type of warriors around the server, instead of only Hammer / blade warriors...

any GM??

keep it as it is!

You can't do the same damage as a BH user even if the dices on baxes were increased. You'd have to have 180 str to do the same damage, due to strength bonuses.

Baxe is pretty lame. It either needs to have the dices increased or it needs to be able to crit 2 spaces. Or a slight increase in damage and be able to crit 2 spaces. This would put it right between swords and hammers, like it should be.

I have two axes: Anc Baxe rep3 and Sharp Baxe HP70+1.

I must say that the damage is really poor given the damage of the other weapons.

A GiS with those same stats is WAY better than baxe. More HP, more VIT, more crit range.

On the other hand, BHs do greater damage, strip and break armor.

So.. Why the hell would someone choose this weapon in the middle if it doesn't have any advantage or outstanding point. (Like GiS have the HP/good dmg with low str requirement, and BH very nice damage and strip)

Revamp Baxes please ^^

any GM??

keep it as it is!

Not agreed, they are only a bit easier to get than BHs, nobody uses them because they suck, that's why they need improvements, what I said before is ok, they require a bit less STR than BHs, DON't strip and have MUCH LESS endu, so same DMG and a bit more endu 2500 (still much less than BH's) would be FAIR.

I use BAxes a lot. Im collecting them! looking for some anc... if nobody likes... give it to me!!!

SosCornudo, from Aresden

No one will ever accept your ROW offers...

like all weapons, The baxe is only decent when its ancient. Also the real power behind baxe is the crits. Any 170 str build knows that u must use ur dk sword+agile bh when fighting ppl. Not only ur axe. Abx is for crits only and the dmg on it is really really good. Most ppl just dont know cuz they dont use baxe proper. The Dmg/crit range is fine, only thing that sux is the endurance on the axe

like all weapons, The baxe is only decent when its ancient. Also the real power behind baxe is the crits. Any 170 str build knows that u must use ur dk sword+agile bh when fighting ppl. Not only ur axe. Abx is for crits only and the dmg on it is really really good. Most ppl just dont know cuz they dont use baxe proper. The Dmg/crit range is fine, only thing that sux is the endurance on the axe

any bxer who knows proper pvp,

that sentence is a lie itself..

no1 who knows pvp would ever be 169 str luls

Well not all of us are cookie cutters with a hoard of items. 170 build is fun imo and i get a lot of eks with all of my different weapons. I would even say direction bow gets its fair share. And i dont think that baxe should be changed at all, except for maybe a bit higher endurance. I've used 170 str for years and i dont wanna see a bunch of scrubs runnin around with beefed up weapons that they had sitting in there wh forever when they should have been using it the whole time. Baxe is for old school ballers. I dont suggest u bh addicts even mess around with the bat man axe.