Sign in to follow this  
tbone

Halloween Event

Hey guys, im organizing an in game event. Im not a gm, so its small scale.

Event 1: Demon / skeleton hunt

Hunt demons, and bring me their body parts as listed below:

4 x demon heart

4 x demon eye

4 x demon meat

4 x demon leather

250 x skeleton bones

First person to bring me all the above items win 4 mstones, 10 majestic points & 5 xstones. I will look for you to give the mstones, then pass your char name to Admins for your maj n X. Alchemy parts will be deleted upon exchanging for prize.

Event 2: Halloween costume parade

Dress up when you afk in wh, best players will have their screenshots posted on forum for others to poll! Remember, the clothes, items, weapons that you afk with will be taken into consideration.

Winner will receive ancient stone pieces!

Both events start now, and end on midnight of Sunday, in gmt+8 timezone. For event 1, you can just post here that you have the complete set, and i will look for you in game.

I will be either on Amidamaru or Epicenter in game.

Elv players dont worry, i will create an elv char and look for best dressed players in elv too!

Spread the message about these 2 events, this is my way of trying to inject more life in the server while hunter is away.

If any GM/Admin/Mod has a problem with the events, just tell me and i will stop it.

K guys, what are u waiting for? Start hunting, who knows you might get rares from the monsters!

Ps: i apologize for the weak prizes, but we all know i r nuudz, this all i can share.

Edit: Btw, even when tbone didnt say it, i will delete the Alchemy parts in exchange of the prize. That is why the prize is better, there is no point to keep the Alchemy items AND the prize (Like when i hosted a Scav event)

Squall

Edited by tbone

Hey guys, im organizing an in game event. Im not a gm, so its small scale.

Event 1: Demon / skeleton hunt

Hunt demons, and bring me their body parts as listed below:

10 x demon heart

10 x demon eye

10 x demon meat

10 x demon leather

250 x skeleton bones

First person to bring me all the above items win 4 mstones!

Event 2: Halloween costume parade

Dress up when you afk in wh, best players will have their screenshots posted on forum for others to poll! Remember, the clothes, items, weapons that you afk with will be taken into consideration.

Winner will receive ancient stone pieces!

Both events start now, and end on midnight of Sunday, in gmt+8 timezone. For event 1, you can just post here that you have the complete set, and i will look for you in game.

I will be either on Amidamaru or Epicenter in game.

Elv players dont worry, i will create an elv char and look for best dressed players in elv too!

Spread the message about these 2 events, this is my way of trying to inject more life in the server while hunter is away.

If any GM/Admin/Mod has a problem with the events, just tell me and i will stop it.

K guys, what are u waiting for? Start hunting, who knows you might get rares from the monsters!

Ps: i apologize for the weak prizes, but we all know i r nuudz, this all i can share.

awsome idea ami... but i guess the first task is very hard to do it cause dd?s wont drop leather . eye etc.. easily .. actualy a long time I dont see dd .. uni parts...

BUT AGAIN... awsome for the server thank you!

Event 1 update: due to feedback that event might be too hard, person closest to objective wins.

if you are confident that what you have is enough, just post here. Then at midnight (gmt+8) i will check replies to this thread, and pick the winner, based on who is closest to objective.

Edited by tbone

Halloween event is about Blooooood~~! Killing spree or getting killed~~!!

Sory if i cannot meet your expectations for halloween events.

Halloween event is about Blooooood~~! Killing spree or getting killed~~!!

Sory if i cannot meet your expectations for halloween events.

Just log ur char and we raid!!! XD

Amidamaru / Epicenter

Both Ares.

Elguason why dont the admins take part in events? I know for one that you cant pass gm items to your normal chars, so I dont see why admins shldnt participate. :P

Depend the event type. Sometimes we play some of them.

Event 1: 4 M Stones isnt enough, those alchemy parts worth more.

Beside the 4 M Stones you are going to give, we will add 10 Magestics to the winner and 5 X Stones.

Tell me the char name from the winner where we will add the magestics

good luck to everyone

Beside the 4 M Stones you are going to give, we will add 10 Magestics to the winner and 5 X Stones.

good luck to everyone

YEY!!! now its better!

good luck to everyone

updated my first post.

also i know that its too hard, thats y i said closest to objective. Means if no1 gets demon parts, first 1 to get all skel bones win. :P

good luck to everyone

updated my first post.

also i know that its too hard, thats y i said closest to objective. Means if no1 gets demon parts, first 1 to get all skel bones win. :P

I have dd parts =D connect later

Mariano78, to win before the event ends (sunday night) you should complete the list

Btw, even when tbone didnt say it, i will delete the Alchemy parts in exchange of the prize. That is why the prize is better, there is no point to keep the Alchemy items AND the prize (Like when i hosted a Scav event)

Yes, i know its necessary to complete the list to win before the ending. Only anticipate what what i have since as T-bone said that if they were not managing to join the parts, the first one that collect 250 bones was gaining for example.

but, being that the parts of alchemy been erased, I am not going to participate. I undestand why but I prefer having these parts to exchange them as this prize.

Thank you again for the event, this one good to give dynamism to the server, even more of the one that already has.

Regards

May be you are right about the value of them (useful on Scav events)

May be tbone you could decrease the requeriments at the list (less DD parts) but i must delete the alchemy parts in exchange of the prize or they will be used to win another event like this one or at a Scav event

Edit: Anyways, if nobody complete/exchange the DD parts for the prize before Sunday night, the winner will be the one who is willing to exchange the uncomplete list at Sunday Night (the one closest to the original list), right?

Then it will be like a 'bidding' where the value of the prize is going to be setted by what players are willing to pay(DD and Skel parts) for it.

Thank you, to the admin who posted this event on nemesis facebook page.

No problem.

And I like Elguason's idea, whoever gets the MOST parts by Sunday night wins the prize, even if they don't get ALL the parts.

Mm updated first post.

Reduced demon parts.

Thanks to gm & admins for their support.

Good luck to all participants!

Ps: i already got some costume parade event ss! Will look for more later!

Edit:

Regarding Event 1 (scavenger hunt):

Edit: Anyways, if nobody complete/exchange the DD parts for the prize before Sunday night, the winner will be the one who is willing to exchange the uncomplete list at Sunday Night (the one closest to the original list), right?

Then it will be like a 'bidding' where the value of the prize is going to be setted by what players are willing to pay(DD and Skel parts) for it.

Just in cast any1 does not understand, I will explain it again. The event requires you to bring items 1-10 for a prize. However after event time ends you only have items 1-8. You should still post your results here. This is because we will pick the winner based on who is closest to getting items 1-10.

Edited by tbone

Halloween Events are closed!

For event 1: Accepting PMs if you wish to declare your dd parts. This will end 0000HRS on Tuesday (GMT + 8).

For event 2: Refer to separate polling thread, vote on your favourite!

Thank you to all who have participated.

Once again I apologize if the event was not up to your expectations, but I repeat, im a normal player, not a GM.

:D