Sign in to follow this  
Guerrero

Trading Items

I think there's a major issue when its almost impossible to trade off items .. you almost have to get lucky nowdays to make a trade you want. (finding a customer/trader is almost impossible.)

Major issues are: 3/4 of the people have 'everything'.... literally. The same 3/4 of those people used the craft bug, and have everything and many spares in WH. There is literally no one to trade with. Even decent items can't be traded because everyone has everything. The crafting bug was and is especially crippling because you can't even offer DM5/4's with armors because people just say they have spares already.. You see a new player and you think - 'He might need items' .. wrong. Its just a new char for some old player who most likely has and had 'everything'.

Its an issue, and it has basically put me off from the game. Impossible to trade something which isn't SUPER. If it's super you get offers and even $$$ offers.. if its an item like eg. HP84 armor.. if its leather, you have no chance of trading it off.. You have mr70 berk W.. you want a M one.. you need to wait 6 months???

Come on...

*frustrated*

1. theres not so many overgeared ppl

2. low droprate = hard to trade items (cos ppl r using all usefull items)

3. its true that low % items r hard to trade but not higher ones

4. Best days to trade r raid days.. more ppl on

5. wheres the suggestion?

Yeah I would rise it a bit...too hard to get items while u get owned by ppl who played for years and got a bunch of 'em..

It would be just wrong to raise drop...do you think you are the first one to go train or seek drop and get raped? EVERYONE has been in that situation...

Just because sometimes it gets hard to train or whatever, you have to change things? move to another part, go in party, get in a guild and hunt...there are plenty of solutions rather than saying: "oh, everytime I go maj, or look for drop, I get killed.." and then asking for changes..

How about making a web(player market with use of gold or contribution points as a currency) selling/buying system with use of web WH ? :rolleyes:

Edited by b0b3r

I see why they cant raise the drop chances. But most say its annoying never to see a decent drop.

Best so far have been Mr+28 Hoses. And that impossible to trade anyways :P

But if the drop chances get raised, it would easy turn out to be a fruity server with too many High % items and no Ek's becouse all those MA / PA sets that would be used.

Thas why i never wantet to start on a new server.

Every single person (nearly) is overgeared, i only have dm5 and dragon ring as my best items =/

Its true, sometimes ITS hard to get a drop, but, IMO its the way it has to be.

Moreover, rising the drop, when the server already has a long time its wrong(just like exp). I think this type of changes are to be done after the server restarts, or if a REALLY MAJOR update takes place :P

Moreover, rising the drop, when the server already has a long time its wrong(just like exp). I think this type of changes are to be done after the server restarts, or if a REALLY MAJOR update takes place :P

100% agree...u can't change drop rate if server has been online for like 3 years...cuz old players worked hard to get their items, and if it turns easier it is unfair for the old players...

what about ppl who couldn't take advantage on the crafting bug? It's the same thing...

Well, actually...it was a BUG, you said it. So, technically, all people who used it, abused a bug. Its not like you have to let it be the bug just to be "fair" with the rest. The bug was fixed, because it had to be fixed, and the way it works now its the way it had to be.

Well, actually...it was a BUG, you said it. So, technically, all people who used it, abused a bug. Its not like you have to let it be the bug just to be "fair" with the rest. The bug was fixed, because it had to be fixed, and the way it works now its the way it had to be.

Well, according to the rules, taking advantage on a BUG is a BAN reason, so they should ban everybody who crafted while the BUG wasnt fixed? Or let us take advantage on it (unfix it XD) so it's fair for all of us?

Edited by FedeD

Well, according to the rules, taking advantage on a BUG is a BAN reason, so they should ban everybody who crafted while the BUG wasnt fixed? Or let us take advantage on it (unfix it XD) so it's fair for we all?

agree also :S LOL

So technically we should all get a perm ban :P

So technically we should all get a perm ban :P

Yeah that's what i said XDD

no

no

no

lol

no way

just go dragon hunting,

back in the day also rods/rogms were godly and very hard to get, they are easy now and ppl used to pay tons for them

server get changes and crying about it ( and more when it was a bug fixed ) makes no sense

no

no

no

lol

no way

just go dragon hunting,

back in the day also rods/rogms were godly and very hard to get, they are easy now and ppl used to pay tons for them

server get changes and crying about it ( and more when it was a bug fixed ) makes no sense

so what about ppl who "abused" of the bug?

Server is noob, look what droped in 2 days of hunt :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

:unsure: increase drop rate and everyone will be running with god sets in a month

IPB Image

IPB Image

:unsure: increase drop rate and everyone will be running with god sets in a month

we won held and u were lucky...the best drop i got was hp35 berk -.-

I think GM should Increase drop rate in random days announced in calendar, some events should be drop rates, not just some summons in front of city hall...

I think GM should Increase drop rate in random days announced in calendar, some events should be drop rates, not just some summons in front of city hall...

thats a good idea :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

congrats! My point thou is now try trading them for the item you seek. Unless u r lucky = no chance.

Well, there's a website for Diablo 2 that gives players a 2nd way to trade items, through "forum gold".

I don't know if we could incorporate something like that though, with such a small player base compared to D2.