Sign in to follow this  
Guerrero

Trading Items

The problem as I see it is that the server staff allow ppl to sell and buy items for real money. The arguement that old players worked hard to get their items etc... those ppl are a diminishing minority.

We all know that very few ppl with rares and godly sets, traded for them or got them as drops. Let face the truth:

PPL HERE BUY ITEMS AND CHARS, AND THAT IS WRONG

Why is this wrong?

Ask yourself these questions...

How is buying your way into the top notch cathegory of the game a good thing?

Isn't that a disrespect to ALL players that patiently lvl their chars and hunt for endless hours trying to get a decent drop?

If you can buy yourself a godly set of mp or dk15 chars or w/e without lifting a finger, does that not go against ALL that the game stands for? to play it and raise your chars status and progress with skill in trading and gaming (pvp and pve wise)?

It will be ALOT harder to even make godly sets if you have to TRADE for each item, you wont be able to just open the checkbook. Therefore items will be more spread among a all the population making it easier to trade.

Make it a permanent ban to use any other currency than ingame currency to accuire items and you will see more items in circulation.

Buying items and chars = http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1938370

(yes i started from scratch and still going strong)

I dont think that the droprate should be raised, it will only flood the game with even more items...

There are to many whs of ppl that quit (many went to hb argentina) that are flooded with items, make it so that if you dont log in to your account for a certain period of time your wh will be deleted or something.

ty

/Zoul