Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Again, Kloness

Well, as the post made by JingGM abour rep righteous and kloness isn't that clear because of some wrong explanations, I didn't get how exactly kloness items work; The portal says:

Deals +5 Damage.

Deals +1 Damage for every 100 Positive Reputation Points above 500.

Deals +1 Damage for every 10 Negative Reputation Points of the target with a maximum of +10 Damage.

So if large dmg of Klonnes Axe is: 3d10+1 and I have a Kloness Axe+1 and 1500 rep, following this rule the dmg would be:

3d10+1+1+5+10 = 47

And if my enemy has -100 rep and I have a Kloness Axe+1 plus 1500 rep, following this rule the dmg would be:

3d10+1+1+5+10+10 = 57

I really wanna know how it works lol, I always wondered, and if it's not like this, pleas correct the portal.

ThankYou...

Another case of : traded/ got K item and found out its not that great at all ?

NO, I HAVE NO KLONESS ITEMS, AND IM NOT ASKING FOR THEM TO BE CHANGED, SO STFU IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

The jaapy's explenation is wrong about rep/right/kloness.

Here is the correct one:

--Kloness Wand on dealing Magical Damage--

If the Attacker's Rep (= Wearer of kloness !) is POSITIVE (= above 0 (zero)), the damage will be increased by the amount of rep this attacker has devided by 100 with a minimum of 5 damage

Simplified:

If (AttackerRep > 0) Then RepDamage = AttackerRep / 100

If (RepDamage < 5) Then RepDamage = 5

Damage += RepDamage

(Applied for both players and monsters)

If the Defender's Rep (= the guy who is being attacked by a kloness item) is NEGATIVE (= below 0 (zero)), then the damage will be increased by the absulate amount of the defenders rep / 10 with a maximum of 10 damage

Simplified:

If (DefenderRep < 0) Then RepDamage = abs(DefenderRep) / 10

If (RepDamage > 10) Then RepDamage = 10

Damage += RepDamage

(Only applied to Players, not to monsters)

--Kloness Necklace on dealing Magical Damage--

The damage is increased by the defenders absolute rep / 20 with a maximum of 5 damage.

Simplified:

RepDamage = abs(DefenderRep) / 20

If (RepDamage > 5) Then RepDamage = 5

Damage += RepDamage

Kloness weapons are strong if your own rep is POSITIVE, the higher your own rep, the higher the damage of the kloness item, there is a minimum of 5 rep, so no difference between having 0 rep, or 500 rep as you'll always get the +5 damage, above 500 rep kloness grows in power every 100 rep, so at 10k rep you'll be dealing +100 damage using your kloness weapon.

Kloness weapons are additionaly stronger if your enemy's rep is good (either positive or negative), but has a limit damage addition of +10

Kloness necklace is strong if your enemy's rep is alot (either alot positive, or alot negative)

Righteous description is correct.

my conclusion: klones is good if you own a weapon, get rep+, don't get yourself rep- at any time as it'll increase damage dealt against you from a kloness item :P

I hope this help. But maybe it will be a lot better by putting numbers into the example.

The jaapy's explenation is wrong about rep/right/kloness.

Here is the correct one:

--Kloness Wand on dealing Magical Damage--

If the Attacker's Rep (= Wearer of kloness !) is POSITIVE (= above 0 (zero)), the damage will be increased by the amount of rep this attacker has devided by 100 with a minimum of 5 damage

Simplified:

If (AttackerRep > 0) Then RepDamage = AttackerRep / 100

If (RepDamage < 5) Then RepDamage = 5

Damage += RepDamage

(Applied for both players and monsters)

If the Defender's Rep (= the guy who is being attacked by a kloness item) is NEGATIVE (= below 0 (zero)), then the damage will be increased by the absulate amount of the defenders rep / 10 with a maximum of 10 damage

Simplified:

If (DefenderRep < 0) Then RepDamage = abs(DefenderRep) / 10

If (RepDamage > 10) Then RepDamage = 10

Damage += RepDamage

--Kloness Necklace on dealing Magical Damage--

The damage is increased by the defenders absolute rep / 20 with a maximum of 5 damage.

Simplified:

RepDamage = abs(DefenderRep) / 20

If (RepDamage > 5) Then RepDamage = 5

Damage += RepDamage

Kloness weapons are strong if your own rep is POSITIVE, the higher your own rep, the higher the damage of the kloness item, there is a minimum of 5 rep, so no difference between having 0 rep, or 500 rep as you'll always get the +5 damage, above 500 rep kloness grows in power every 100 rep, so at 10k rep you'll be dealing +100 damage using your kloness weapon.

Kloness weapons are additionaly stronger if your enemy's rep is good (either positive or negative), but has a limit damage addition of +10

Kloness necklace is strong if your enemy's rep is alot (either alot positive, or alot negative)

Righteous description is correct.

my conclusion: klones is good if you own a weapon, get rep+, don't get yourself rep- at any time as it'll increase damage dealt against you from a kloness item :P

I hope this help. But maybe it will be a lot better by putting numbers into the example.

I read the whole thread (rep right and kloness) and according to the GMs that info wasn't correct....Isnt there a way to figure how it works using the server files???????????????

you ask for info on kloness, someone posted what white said and you said it's wrong... rofl

White can be wrong you know...and has been wrong in the past about things.

The info however, is correct.

you ask for info on kloness, someone posted what white said and you said it's wrong... rofl

White said that with 10k rep ur dmg would be +100....then he corrected himself and said he was wrong, that's why im not sure about how it works man.

^ i don't see where white said that

on kor server, kloness makes a difference only when you have necklace+weapon equipped together, might want to look into that

White commented that it "should" be like that but waesent, and there was a max on 10 i mean.

It's been tested also.

White said that with 10k rep ur dmg would be +100....then he corrected himself and said he was wrong, that's why im not sure about how it works man.

Ive got k axe and dmg really suck. It takes 182 str to fs, but dmg is just awful. Its only useful to train..

Ofc i want k items dmg to be increased, but i dont want a whole server crying about that..

Ive got k axe and dmg really suck. It takes 182 str to fs, but dmg is just awful. Its only useful to train..

Ofc i want k items dmg to be increased, but i dont want a whole server crying about that..

shut up, i had -20 rep and you dashed me 110+ every time with serk, plus high hp, and normal hits over 45 always!, K axe is way overpowered!

shut up, i had -20 rep and you dashed me 110+ every time with serk, plus high hp, and normal hits over 45 always!, K axe is way overpowered!

kloness items are ok...no need to change anything on them :P

kblade has got good hitting prob. but i need to figure out the amount of reps needed to maximize the bonus dmg for kloness!

Yah adawise u donno to what point u gotta get mad tradin rep