Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

Ice Elemental Wand

I wouldn't mind a Fire/Lightning elemental wand, I agree that I think Blizz is enough.

But still, a very interesting idea.

How much bonus? 5%? 10%? 15%? 20%? How much MS? Only MS20? MS10 and MS20?

I wouldn't mind a Fire/Lightning elemental wand, I agree that I think Blizz is enough.

yes But fire elemental wand??? i say give to GoDie lol with HellFire :wub:

Edited by Admired

like the idea very much :D but agree blizz would get too strong. But i think Ms10 and Ms20 is more then okay then.

Could be cool to see Meteor strike and Lightning strike used again :D

like the idea very much :D but agree blizz would get too strong. But i think Ms10 and Ms20 is more then okay then.

Could be cool to see Meteor strike and Lightning strike used again :D

I would create a whole new build around that if we had those wands, and I owned one.

MS Mage with a Fire Elemental wand? Ownage!

heck no...mages are overpowered here enough already

and yea warriors have a lot of weapons? one crappier than the other...

99% of this server uses bbh or DK15...thats IT

we need major AXE rehaul and major dice tweaks on most of the weaponry in game

the DK 15 sword held by a 200 str warrior, should be godly

this is only MY opinion as a former warr :P

yes But fire elemental wand??? i say give to GoDie lol with HellFire :wub:

But there's 1 HF and there's 1 blizz per mage..

' date='Jun 20 2010, 06:15 PM' post='324824']

heck no...mages are overpowered here enough already

and yea warriors have a lot of weapons? one crappier than the other...

99% of this server uses bbh or DK15...thats IT

we need major AXE rehaul and major dice tweaks on most of the weaponry in game

And whose fault is it that the dices are ruined for most of the weapons? The fact that a lot of weapons for warriors are useless has been brought to your attention for many many times for YEARS (I remember the same talk from neme 1). I dont want to sound ungrateful, but it's not the players' fault that the staff has messed up the dmg dices.

in my opinion...all weapons for wars should have some DMG increase...mages are too overpowerd (and i'm saying this being a mage), i just did a PVP to a friend of mine, he is dk war and i'm dk mage...we both play equal, and i killed him spending no heal pots. (with this, i mean that mages are very overpowered, and i'd love to see some changes :S )

in my opinion...all weapons for wars should have some DMG increase...mages are too overpowerd (and i'm saying this being a mage), i just did a PVP to a friend of mine, he is dk war and i'm dk mage...we both play equal, and i killed him spending no heal pots. (with this, i mean that mages are very overpowered, and i'd love to see some changes :S )

then your friend was a noob =x

nah he just isnt FH with xelima ring dm5 and ABH rep 6 XD

lol I expected nothing less from moha :rolleyes:

Lol :P Les pvp may. You on a warr, me on a mage. only DK allowed. No rares. A build very simular to whatever that warr was using.

And pls quit calling everyone a noob.

ty.

Edited by Krede

Lol :P Les pvp may. You on a warr, me on a mage. only DK allowed. No rares. A build very simular to whatever that warr was using.

ty.

ok , and no i will use my own build, if he chosed to have 200 charisma its his prob

ty.

ok , and no i will use my own build, if he chosed to have 200 charisma its his prob

Well, you just made it ur prob. If you can't do any better then he can on the same char you did not proove anything.

He might not have a single char for every kind of pvp like you do.

I bet he's a 200str zerk 25mag warr with a bit more then 100vit.

So STOP being an a$shole in every other post i read from you.

Sometimes i wonder what you did to not deserve a ban. You would have gotten a perm forum ban a LONG time ago if i had something to say about it.

Ty.

PS: Try telling ppl ur point of view ABOUT what's being discussed and not about how much they suck.

Edited by Krede

Sometimes i wonder what you did to not deserve a ban. You would have gotten a perm forum ban a LONG time ago if i had something to say about it.

I am pretty sure we all know the reason :)

Trying to get back on-topic...

How much damage bonus? 5%? 10%? 15%? 20%? How much MS? Only MS20? MS10 and MS20?

ty.

Well, you just made it ur prob. If you can't do any better then he can on the same char you did not proove anything.

Ty.

PS: Try telling ppl ur point of view ABOUT what's being discussed and not about how much they suck.

well, if someone wants to use noob stated warrior for a "pvp", then hes gona lose, pretty much always, its hardly a way to prove mage superiority, you asked me to pvp you , lets do it i will use a war and you a mage with dk set, i will show you how a war CAN beat a mage using 0 rares,

ontpic.

I think ice elemental wand is too much, it would be like a zwand with blizz or something, i dont really like,

a Fire wand could work, since for example, you got mfs/bsw spells, and that combo would make them worth nicely again( but stilli think its too much) xD

Guest zeze

ty.

Ty.

well, if someone wants to use noob stated warrior for a "pvp", then hes gona lose, pretty much always, its hardly a way to prove mage superiority, you asked me to pvp you , lets do it i will use a war and you a mage with dk set, i will show you how a war CAN beat a mage using 0 rares,

tell me how u do it, im used to pvp without mr and any rares, and it is so hard to win.