Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Allow Upgrading Angelic Pandents To +20 ?

Angels Limit  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do u want Angels be able to Upgrade to +20 ?

• Yes
    • No

We verified, and the game is ready to +20 without major changes as i sayed at the beggining.

If we upgrade it, and i think we will, it will be to +20 already.

Also we are thinking on adding a "EK to Magestics" trade ratio. (but not opposite way)

i really like the idea, it may be good for players that like making eks more than training...(of course u shouldn't do maj to EK), but i really LIKE the idea of being able to trade EK's for majestic.

never understood that kind of reply : OFCOURSE no majs to EK or anything that way.

HB is played in 2 ways : PVM and PVP.

u decide what type u choose. if its possible to turn PVP to PVM points , should be the way back!

wtf ?! u hit 1 blizz in sade OR at shop with tons of ppl doing the same and gain ek OR u train HARD for 1 hour to gain MAJ ?

Edited by Schuco

Schuco, it isnt going to be a 1 Ek for 1 Magestic ratio.

There are few reasons.

1- Once you are FH, you can keep Eking but these eks dont have any use beside few flags you can take/need.

Those who are FH dont have a reason to keep playing, giving them a chance to trade the Eks for magestics (lets say 15 Eks for 1 magestic) will not make everyone keep playing or come back here, but at least is one more reason to do it or come back. They can upgrade their DK/Angel and even when it would be faster if they train (take you 40min to make a magestic) at least is better than nothing.

If you are a PVM player, you do it for the drops or exp or for fun. If you gain many magestics you can always use them, you can make many Angel+10 just to trade them.

2- When you are a PVM player you dont care how many on there are or if there are many players ingame, because you needs Mobs, not players.

When you are a PVP player if you dont have anyone to kill or fight, you just quit, you move to another server where it is more fun to play.

That is why we need to give them one more reason to keep fighting, raiding and EKing (beyond if they have fh).

3- Giving a Majs to EKs to PVM players is not a good idea. You are giving one reason to not raid/fight/Ek, and we need them doing it because that is what determines if a server is alive or dead for most players. (You dont see the PVM players, they like more to be hidden.)

For PVM players is better to give them something related to pits and maps, and we will do it.

The bigger problem however is that this is AGAIN a suggestion that hurts newer players, and only strengthens the established players with items. In general, it's newer players who NEED to train/hunt for Maj's and Items so they can try to shrink the gap in PvP between them and more established players. This update would only make this increasingly more difficult for the newer players. So unless you are planning on putting pits in non-PVP maps for these newer players, this is a terrible idea.

The bigger problem however is that this is AGAIN a suggestion that hurts newer players, and only strengthens the established players with items. In general, it's newer players who NEED to train/hunt for Maj's and Items so they can try to shrink the gap in PvP between them and more established players. This update would only make this increasingly more difficult for the newer players. So unless you are planning on putting pits in non-PVP maps for these newer players, this is a terrible idea.

HURT?

no way...

its like you saying, to remove 2nd drops if your lvl 180 or fk 15 or something similar..

older players are still ingame for a reason, i belive its even more important to keep older players happy than new players, i see alot of older players quitting just coz of nothing to do in weekdays etc.

Actually i NEVER work free for new players.

New players DIDNT deserve our work yet.

Old players deserve it. And they deserve updates more than new players. Because they are here always.

Actually i NEVER work free for new players.

New players DIDNT deserve our work yet.

Old players deserve it. And they deserve updates more than new players. Because they are here always.

+1 but new players are important for old players too ;)

Thinking in this way hb should stay in Max lvl 140 / stats 200 without Full hero that gives you extra dmg, without special items, only bs items.

If new players want to be like an old player so they have to effort a lot, like old players did.

I like the idea but this will have some issues, idk maybe is just me.

220 mag= blizz is gonna hurt more :D

220 str= weapons will do bigger dmg :P nice

220 dex= war vs war ? no ty :)

220 int= :huh: :huh: maybe new spell for it? :wub:

Allow me to do this suggestion here now the +20 upgrade is in progress.

What if players who achieve the upgrade +20 are allowed to use new armors (colored)

+20 str angel war could get golden horned helm (add +2 def and some endu)

+20 mag angel mage could get green hat (can have lil bit more def than shop one since theres no stated)

+20 dex angel war could get red wings (add+4 def and some endu)

+20 int angel mage could buy new spell (could be disscused on another poll)

Excuse me for posting it here, cuz if i waited couldnt explain this idea.

I like the idea but this will have some issues, idk maybe is just me.

220 mag= blizz is gonna hurt more :D

220 str= weapons will do bigger dmg :P nice

220 dex= war vs war ? no ty :)

220 int= :huh: :huh: maybe new spell for it? :wub:

Allow me to do this suggestion here now the +20 upgrade is in progress.

What if players who achieve the upgrade +20 are allowed to use new armors (colored)

+20 str angel war could get golden horned helm (add +2 def and some endu)

+20 mag angel mage could get green hat (can have lil bit more def than shop one since theres no stated)

+20 dex angel war could get red wings (add+4 def and some endu)

+20 int angel mage could buy new spell (could be disscused on another poll)

Excuse me for posting it here, cuz if i waited couldnt explain this idea.

thats why str and int are the worse angels

they just help you save stats, and are bad,

mag adds dmg+ mp regen

dex adds hit prob+ defense

+10 = 55 majs

+11 = 65

+12 = 76

+13 = 88

+14 = 101

+15 = 115

+16 = 130

+17 = 146

+18 = 163

+19 = 181

+20 = 200

If we will follow this rule it will be 1318!majs from +10 to+20!And if u need about 40 mins for each maj=878 play hours......After 878 hours on any pit u will be crazy!!!! :D :D I m agree with Kat that we need any extra reason for making ang +20 :wub:

Extra reason to spend about 880 hours on pits.Becuase we have 2 kind of mobs for majs and for drops.If u want good weapon or second drop u spend more than 1 hour per maj.

Extra reason to spend about 880 hours on pits.Becuase we have 2 kind of mobs for majs and for drops.If u want good weapon or second drop u spend more than 1 hour per maj.

depends of mob u kill and map u train in ... basicly ~2+ hours hunting frosts/ettins/demons/ggs.

plus it will never take 880 hours even at IGs/clops fast majing ... We should deal with many other factors like other players in pit , way to pits/repots/tgts , raids , fights ... if u train crazy it wont stop other players to disturb you. so it will take ~2k hours soooo playing 5 hours a day will take like 400 days and instant "NoLife club" membership.

think again if that worth that ;)

from the other side of view it will bring majs trades ingame but i dont think it will have a big success , coz ppl wont take crap for their 100 majs they gain in a hard way , and less ppl will offer really nice items to upgrade their angel fro 11to12 :excl:

ppl are just used to easy things

dk 15s are so good because on normal exp servers, they are nearly impossible to get.

( it owould be easier to get a +20 angel on here)

if you dont like it then dont get it

ppl are just used to easy things

dk 15s are so good because on normal exp servers, they are nearly impossible to get.

( it owould be easier to get a +20 angel on here)

if you dont like it then dont get it

Noone says players dont want it ... desire and possibility are different things.

and i trully belive u will train hard to get it :P

imo , there should be almost impossible to get items , that need xp and eks,

that way players have a reason to hunt /pvp always