Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Master Hat For Mage

mages are already overpowered -.-'''

1mage can kill 20 warriors if the mage has skills

1 war cant kill 20 mages even if hes THE DRAGON!!!! HAHAHAHAH xD

We have the DK mage hat ready to roll out....wont be long.

Statted hats, caps...I don't think anytime soon. Mages are having no issues getting eks

mages have cancellation and hellfire. so should warr have something that have these benefits too? pros and cons of selecting between a mage or a war..

mages have cancellation and hellfire. so should warr have something that have these benefits too? pros and cons of selecting between a mage or a war..

We're discussing this also...but do not expect something overnight. Takes a long time to add something to the game.

on the other hand any mage can die easily, just getting iced vs 5 or 6 wars, but a geared war can be harder to kill than a TW

on the other hand any mage can die easily, just getting iced vs 5 or 6 wars, but a geared war can be harder to kill than a TW

NOT if it's a pr0 mage ;)

but I do see your point

any mage can die easily

getting iced vs 5 or 6 wars

lol.

on topic: would be cool. just don't add any defense or PA to the hat...just the endurance. thanks.

Edited by Synz

any mage can die easily

getting iced vs 5 or 6 wars

lol.

on topic: would be cool. just don't add any defense or PA to the hat...just the endurance. thanks.

Yeap, my point is just to add a higher endurance for the hat :-) But well, additional 1 defense is cool too.

Stated hat can come later in next year maybe, not so soon.

*Well warrior have xelima battle axe and ice sword to use. Not to forget, all those nice stated weapons and armors from top to bottom. Also excaliber and devastater (only not drop yet). So I believe both warrior and mages are fair in terms of weapons and spells. There's only 1 hell fire in game, and there's only 2 cancelation and both are not active. Warriors have a good number of activation, and not to forget, a storm bringer can chase 1 mage out. So nah, I don't think that is an issue or a topic, yet.

kennychl,

ur examples are messed up, excaliber is a MAGE WEAPON, theres 3 cancels in game, and well wars got x axe but mages can use x rapier, also, a mage geared with a good mp set is already great, can carry lots more red pots, while wars need some basic ma/mr, crit set, mp pots most of cases, and hp set

warr have pro set but a pro dr set helps a mage so much with mshield tower merien neck magic sapp blah blah. warrs have pro weapons + sb . but once amp/pfm runs out... without ie/ip a zerk wand pwns all.. just imagine hellfire with z wand.. Ohmigod.!!! :X

warr have pro set but a pro dr set helps a mage so much with mshield tower merien neck magic sapp blah blah. warrs have pro weapons + sb . but once amp/pfm runs out... without ie/ip a zerk wand pwns all.. just imagine hellfire with z wand.. Ohmigod.!!! :X

In my opinion geared up war > geared up mage