Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Watch Out!

Yet another 1 of the times you can honestly say that Juli[GM] is a power abuser. Mute because you call somebody an item whore? come on now thats complete bullshit.

GM abuse is SUPPOSED to be a nono here and ur saying "OH NO its the end of the world!!" no it isnt, but YES it is GM abuse, who wants to play on a server where basically you have to talk to ppl like they are ALL 5 years old. Jesus christ.

didn't make the thread to accuse gm abuse :rolleyes:

Just wanted ppl to know that saying item whore is a SERIOUS OFFENSE appearently.... so becareful not to say it.

Then again... With Juli it seems if ur white it aint right. I wonder how many args will get banned for saying item whore?

didn't make the thread to accuse gm abuse :rolleyes:

Just wanted ppl to know that saying item whore is a SERIOUS OFFENSE appearently.... so becareful not to say it.

Then again... With Juli it seems if ur white it aint right. I wonder how many args will get banned for saying item whore?

I think you should ask Gimlin, he has been muted for like 2 weeks

I hope they teach you to stop creating this stories too

Edited by Moha

Ummm sergio

He really did get muted for calling ey! and item whore not just 30min ago, this isnt made up at all, i was there witness to it.

well IDK about the args comment, but you know and i both know that muting somebody because you dont like what they have to say about you, in a non offensive/racist way on ur normal char then logging your GM and muting that person is 100% Abuse, and unfair. And all you ppl here can say GMs here can do anything is a bunch of bullcrap as well, we have rules as players and they ahve rules as GMs, and i have seen many GMs relieved of duty for things just like this.

They cant just go around and do whatever they want to and think its ok, even if its going against the rules, hence why i always stick to what i say " the best GMs on this server, are the ones who dont play on regular chars"

dictatorship not democracy, gms can do anything they want. u don't even pay for playing on the server.

actually i have ty.

then revert back to the first statement. dictatorship not democracy. he can take your money and *censored*ing ban u if he so wishes.

*censored*s like u need to be taught a lesson anyway.

dictatorship not democracy, gms can do anything they want. u don't even pay for playing on the server.

actually i have ty.

no u dont pay for playing

if you donated is completly different

Ummm sergio

He really did get muted for calling ey! and item whore not just 30min ago, this isnt made up at all, i was there witness to it.

Um actually i wasn't talking to ey at all. I was talking to PinkLady. I said in Red chat MUNG MUNG. ITEM WHORE SAFE IT UP. cuz pink had just ran to safe 2 vs 1. And ey heard it and logged GM.

Edited by foefoe

Ummm sergio

Um actually i wasn't talking to ey at all. I was talking to PinkLady. I said in Red chat MUNG MUNG. ITEM WHORE SAFE IT UP. cuz pink had just ran to safe 2 vs 1. And ey heard it and logged GM.

Wow, how does this sound so familiar...? oh yes, i recieved a mute for calling him GN instead of GM. And ofcourse the mute lasted a day or two. After that i figured the best way to avoid useless waste of time was to ignore the person completely. And i do agree what you guys are trying to say, he favours the args all the way.

1st of all, he didnt call me an item w.. he called a korean, i warned SnowyJoe several times, cause he calls everyone stupid, dikheads, or any sht he wants to the rest of ppl, so if u wanna come and do this ridicoulus post, fine to me. U will still get the mute if u keep sayin bad words.. And thats the last time i give an explanation to u Snowy. If i have to do it, it will be to Farjat or Squall or any other GM. bye.