Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Abaddon Drops

mmm.

Let ppl try to steal drops, is part of game.

But I think im gonna disable HP slates. They only do bad to game.

Thats some good news! Snowy, im sorry...

Any other ideas for what to do when u kill abby besides Run like crazy and get a spot?

mmm.

disable hp slates in abby, not in the hole game plz

its the only way of surviving medu sword!! haha, jk. but i dont think hp slates should be disabled

mmm.

disable hp slates in abby, not in the hole game plz

its the only way of surviving medu sword!! haha, jk. but i dont think hp slates should be disabled

that makes sense,

:ph34r:

everytime i go and ares kill abby i have hp slate in bag, but so far i havent used it and i always get atleast 2+ items

everytime i go and ares kill abby i have hp slate in bag, but so far i havent used it and i always get atleast 2+ items

ofc u do scumbag. Not like ur actually gonna get off ur stupid *censored* and actually hunt for items, just w8 for more args to quit and ull get better items than abby will drop. 1.2.3 queer!!

Increace the spawnrates and monster counts on all apoc maps, so it would be harder to reach abby map. Every week a town gets its shot to clear abby. Like week 1: ares gets to abby maps only, week 2: elvs gets to abby maps only. This should leave both towns to get eks and some player action on other apoc maps.

Ima tell you guys what. For all of you thinking that stealing items from a hunt that took days to complete is OK???? So is it ok, that if X rapier where to really have dropped yesterday to aresden and that elv that used HP slate got it... would that be ok if say, everybody from that Hunt quit playing, period...

Thiefs are gunna make ppl quit, disabling HP slate, FTW would be awesome, at least then we can try to defend the drops, not just sit there and go, ok fine, its urs since u hunter slimes for days to get anc piece drops JUST to steal an abby drop =/

Ima tell you guys what. For all of you thinking that stealing items from a hunt that took days to complete is OK???? So is it ok, that if X rapier where to really have dropped yesterday to aresden and that elv that used HP slate got it... would that be ok if say, everybody from that Hunt quit playing, period...

Thiefs are gunna make ppl quit, disabling HP slate, FTW would be awesome, at least then we can try to defend the drops, not just sit there and go, ok fine, its urs since u hunter slimes for days to get anc piece drops JUST to steal an abby drop =/

AMEN BROTHA. i wish everyone else here had the common sense to see this. plz read this very slowly elvine maybe it will sink in a little bit.

Harden the *censored* up, god it's embarassing how carebear the HB population has become.

Harden the *censored* up, god it's embarassing how carebear the HB population has become.

Shut up quitter.

its that hard to leave 4 wars and couple of mages blocking bridge? for christ sake...

Gimlin, no offense but every comment in this thread you made is rather silly. First you say that if you get your drops stolen...you are complete noobs. Yeah, let's kill a guy using an hp slate - THAT'S EASY TOO DO RITE???

Then the quoted passage? Yeah, since it takes 16+ people to kill the abby in the first place, let's make it take even more people to secure the drop. Yes, it actually is quite difficult to have 6 more people and have them completely ready and in place.

Either disable hp slates or make it so the town who kills the last monster before abby on the map gets FULL RIGHTS to the map and the other town is force recalled. Either or would be fine by me, whatevers.

and Gimlin, when i stole a drop, i was in abby map for 2 hours, logging on and off every 4 min. and elv never knew i was even there. there was no bridge to be blocked, nothing could stop me at all. And most of the time the abby dies in a position where u can't really make a summon over it, so how easy is it to slip behind a abby, where nobody can see u neway? ]

-btw farjat good idea to take hp slates off, at least that gives players the opportunity to defend there drops.

hmm..

thats why you have to block bridges, reduce instant log at abby to 1 minute, and remember 1 important thing

hunting abby is not just pvm, 90% of the times will need pvp too

hmm..

thats why you have to block bridges, reduce instant log at abby to 1 minute, and remember 1 important thing

Rocked your arse last time imo :) Would have continued to do it also hah.

hmm..

Rocked your arse last time imo :) Would have continued to do it also hah.

yeah that timed i died lots of times, but was able to steal 3 drops :P

also had mass funxD

Last time i check u cried and left.. why u on the forum? sitting at home all day boring?

it may be ok in your country for ppl to scamm and steal from other ppl. but here in the USA alot of ppl that have morals. really frown on that kinda of crap.... funny how ppl say it's ok to steal says alot about them.

but really something does have to be done.. or you find that less and less ppl try to abby.. i only a few times, but after that last time when the elvo tried to steal.. that was the last draw for me... and i know alot others feel the same way.. you want us to hunt abby then ya gota do something. on this spying / stealing... to me spying a abby hunt just as bad as pfa your team mates when thier is pvp going on...

and i agree ppl work hard to get abby down. takes even loger to get to him.. and if you just insure for more of this to happen might as well get rid of abby maps all togeather... because if this keeps up i am sure noone would want to go.. but the ppl that beleave in stealing and scamming.. and wich means way less ppl even tring to put out aq effort.. it's like joe said.. gm's pushed ppl to do abby more, so when we put in all them hours clearing for this? you must ask your self is this worth my effort? and i seen alot say that same thing last night.. and if more and more keep going threw this .. things will change for the worse..

i like the idea where they can't pick up the drops for a time. and the one instant to captian bag... and the auto recall after town who hit last thingy..

yea this just a game, but still to say it's ok to steal is just plane wrong.. would you want someone to steal from all your hard work IRL? i don't think so, and even if you say you do.. then you realy need help. Read your bible or something and learn some morals......