Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Sound Pak?

Something That I've Been Wondering. Why There Are Players Can Still Heard The Sound Even Though We Are WALKING? Did They Edit Something? I'm Sure It's No Coincidence.

It's pretty easy to hear ppl walking if you play with sound.

Not alot of ppl use HB sound though cus it's FRIKKEN annoying :P

Yes I think it's possible but also illegal here to use edited sound packs,

and i guess it's almost impossible for GMs to catch a sound packs editer, but what do i know? :P

Anyways, credits to those who use HB sound, even though I hate being detected trying to gank someone :D

A lot of people who "play with sound" edit their sound in some way. Others just pay attention and listen carefully. People like me just det freely cuz I'm paranoid.

there is people that replace the walking sound file for ettin steps for example.

I will fix steps sound on the next client release. Any other sound important to block?

i learned that at hunts you play without the music but only sounds

for example at a hellclaw hunt you keep the sound on, its easy to hear steps

I almost never play with music, just sounds, and use headphones. Doing this for years now, I can eve hear someone walking at the edge of my screen when I pay attention because I've always listened for it. It's not hard, just get some decent headphones and no need to break any rules. ;)

I almost never play with music, just sounds, and use headphones. Doing this for years now, I can eve hear someone walking at the edge of my screen when I pay attention because I've always listened for it. It's not hard, just get some decent headphones and no need to break any rules. ;)

lol i think it was a rawr hc hunt when i heard footsteps and we uncovered what would have been a massacre =p

ahhhh good times bro

lol i think it was a rawr hc hunt when i heard footsteps and we uncovered what would have been a massacre =p

ahhhh good times bro

Yeah it was, I remember that! A couple of the Ares were all "wtf how did you hear us?!" but I just laughed and got away.

Reminds me of the countless times Eldon and the gang would try to gank me while I was training my war with IE neck. I think their record was about 4-5 attempts in one day, and my escape record was the same. ;) They only managed to kill me 1-2 times in all while doing that, because I could always hear them coming.

walking snake-like (two steps at the time) can help not being spotted ^_^

ettin steps take the fun out of playing properly anyways, hope this is fixed for next update

Edited by letrita

walking snake-like (two steps at the time) can help not being spotted ^_^

ettin steps take the fun out of playing properly anyways, hope this is fixed for next update

Omg lol :D The dude's got a point :P

there is people that replace the walking sound file for ettin steps for example.

I will fix steps sound on the next client release. Any other sound important to block?

you need to add almost every sound to avoid this.

i feel like throwing my headphone thru the window if i play with sound or music (i use both of em OFF xD)

nope

if i protect the steps one only. No matter which one they try to use, the client will use the one i added INSIDE client. Just same way as packs. Not all of them are protected, just the important ones.

The abusable is the Steps one. dont think theres other that gives advantage, or i am wrong? (as more files i include in helgame, bigger size to download. So we should not add not neccesary ones.)

nope

if i protect the steps one only. No matter which one they try to use, the client will use the one i added INSIDE client. Just same way as packs. Not all of them are protected, just the important ones.

The abusable is the Steps one. dont think theres other that gives advantage, or i am wrong? (as more files i include in helgame, bigger size to download. So we should not add not neccesary ones.)

one offtopic thing about skins: why when i use another skin i see half simple and half of the other1? i would love that to B fixed ;P

nope

one offtopic thing about skins: why when i use another skin i see half simple and half of the other1? i would love that to B fixed ;P

If we release that skyns part, we are leaving ppl to edit to transparent Bag. Thats why its blocked.

This next update is going to be beast.