Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Dragonia Down!

Farjat is on vacation for another day or two, but I'll see if I can get a message to him or one of the other Admins.

yahoo dragonia is up!! but i got ek in there.. and now is lost.. Is it can be fixed please?? B) i can post ss if neeed.

Loker here B)

Thank you

Edited by Emke

yeah that was probably me.. i died on my bmage while i was there, but it was incredibly weird, the only mages i could see were the ones shooting the dragon, there were no elvs on the screen and no one casting blizzard, yet i was taking damage and being frozen :s i ran out of the screen from the rest of the ares except for like 2 (kefka and morpheus), they followed me as i was still being hit by seemingly nothing

yeah that was probably me.. i died on my bmage while i was there, but it was incredibly weird, the only mages i could see were the ones shooting the dragon, there were no elvs on the screen and no one casting blizzard, yet i was taking damage and being frozen :s i ran out of the screen from the rest of the ares except for like 2 (kefka and morpheus), they followed me as i was still being hit by seemingly nothing

You died fair and square. GET OVER IT

yahoo dragonia is up!! but i got ek in there.. and now is lost.. Is it can be fixed please?? B) i can post ss if neeed.

Loker here B)

Thank you

Rule #24: In the case of a server downtime: Managers and Staff that take part in this server WILL NOT in any case be responsible for lost items, skills, majestic points, experience, EKs or any other problems generated by a roll back that could be caused by the fall of the server. Each player has the option to save all their information (including items, EKs, etc.) by logging his/her character out periodically and relogging each time they find it convenient. This does not take more than 10 seconds and is under the exclusive responsibility of the players. The GMs DO NOT recover losses.

In other words, no, sorry.

You died fair and square. GET OVER IT

lol

Loker here B)

Thank you

Rule #24: In the case of a server downtime: Managers and Staff that take part in this server WILL NOT in any case be responsible for lost items, skills, majestic points, experience, EKs or any other problems generated by a roll back that could be caused by the fall of the server. Each player has the option to save all their information (including items, EKs, etc.) by logging his/her character out periodically and relogging each time they find it convenient. This does not take more than 10 seconds and is under the exclusive responsibility of the players. The GMs DO NOT recover losses.

Lemme bust out my mystical magic ball and predict the server crashing so I can save my character.

Loker here B)

Thank you

wah.. right... i got a lag.. and conn lost... thats why my items were in bag, but ek lost... damm.. :blush: :wacko:

yes im on travel but labtop always with me :P

i saw Jing msg (ty) and fixed dragonia.

Any Clue on Why crashed?

Was killing what and what momment happened?

Any Clue on Why crashed?

I think I figured it out, it involved the character Nesquick that was for some reason located in 2 different spots on the map at the same time.

He was killing the black dragon and another instance of his character was near the top left (lightning dragons), and Loker killed him. Nesquick was controlling his character in the black dragon area, so he was taking random damage (blizzard).

Loker sent him an ss of him dying near lightning dragons. The items dropped near BD area (dunno if they dropped from the one near lightning dragons though).

The server crashed shortly after Nesquick died.

Edited by Synz

Any Clue on Why crashed?

I think I figured it out, it involved the character Nesquick that was for some reason located in 2 different spots on the map at the same time.

He was killing the black dragon and another instance of his character was near the top left (lightning dragons), and Loker killed him. Nesquick was controlling his character in the black dragon area, so he was taking random damage (blizzard).

Loker sent him an ss of him dying near lightning dragons. The items dropped near BD area (dunno if they dropped from the one near lightning dragons though).

Reminds me of the WPE packet hack.. farjat should know what I'm talking about.

Any Clue on Why crashed?

Reminds me of the WPE packet hack.. farjat should know what I'm talking about.

Yes but no. Seems this have some relation with GM observer mode which we started using not long ago. But as observermode is a great tool for us we will try to fix more than disabling so we need 1 or 2 more crashes to be very sure on fix.