Sign in to follow this  
MilkCow

Wassup My Dear Enemys And Town Mates

HELLO EVERY1 nice to see 2 pages on this topic.. Owh there is that mer neck and others ;D grx gj u scammer!!!!! uuuumh need ppls ha? wormer is busy 24/7 like me and others ^^ no1 have to time to play from survivors. ;/ i want to be back but my items has taken ;D;D;D some1 took those ^^ i dont mind -.- i got my dk+15 ^^

we can review the case i guess. as i really dont remember.

cant promise something more than a review.

Can u send a ticket with as more details as possible plz

Thx Farjat, but i think grx has all our items ;D and seg pmd me he has my gear on his mage ^^ have to check it out. Ill send ticket if need to. alright... ;) welcome then.

Let's go for a compromise, let you give to Items, and I still can have a ban ...

I guess it is such a thing possible.

Let's go for a compromise, let you give to Items, and I still can have a ban ...

U should thought about that before scammin everything.

Guess thats all up to farjat.

I'm not trying to be an idiot here. But rules should be the same for all. If 1 guy gets his items back so should those 500 other guys too.

And that's not going to happen.

Edited by Krede

I'm not trying to be an idiot here. But rules should be the same for all. If 1 guy gets his items back so should those 500 other guys too.

Agree. If He Can Get The Items Back, Why Can't Carboy Get His Items Back?

Theres nothing mentioned about a case like this in the rules... If the scammer wants to replace the items and still remain banned.

As I said its up to farjat.

Agree. If He Can Get The Items Back, Why Can't Carboy Get His Items Back?

it depends on how cool you are

Just for the record its not "his items" its our items... lot of that stuff grx scammed were guild items.

Altho it doesnt change the case in any direction... Just thought Id mention it.

yea it doesnt matter, grx ninja'd survivors like marclroc ninja'd Argenlandia,

P.S they are cousins in RL

ur so funny

dont forget that U, not marclorc, also scamed RngD items, so i hope ur chars are also baned

Edited by Exec

Just for the record its not "his items" its our items... lot of that stuff grx scammed were guild items.

Rules r rules to me..

It would be aswome to see u guys back. Shame u only come back with items tho..

Rules r rules to me..

It would be aswome to see u guys back. Shame u only come back with items tho..

We had had our problems before being scammed by grx... After I quit in the last spring for a while, Survivors were dieing.. Later on radar and sylvia and milk took over the guild again and Survivors started doin better again, but never quite got back to its old days of glory. Then we lost our xr in a fight... got it back later by sacraficing our zwand and some other items... And then finally Maybeliin got scammed with guild items on.. It was pretty much the last nail in the coffin.

By the time we got scammed I didnt play and Zoro + Dimora were in army.. So the guild were alrdy missing 3 really important members and then something like this happens... it was a criticals strike =/

So many negative things happened to Survivors guild in its last 8 months, that something positive needs to happen in order to get it back on its feet.

you are saying that you guys want to retrieve all the items back, doesn't matter it got scammed or what, even though rules says that :

IMPORTANT:Sharing accounts and items of Helbreath Nemesis is at your own risk. If you share your belongings, you also share the responsibility of them. Any action that is committed through the use of your account and/or your characters is responsibility of the owner of the account. If the account is blocked, it is not going to be unblocked and we will not recover any items from it, even if the BAN was applied to another person using the account. In the case of an infringement that we are required to ban an IP, we could also ban all IPs related with that account and/or characters. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ITEMS!

Theft: The robber of accounts, passwords, and items related with the game and/or forum WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. People committing these activities will be severely punished when detected. The accounts, passwords, and items are the responsibility of their owners, and he/she must take care of them because even though we will punish the offender, we will not return your items. Keep in mind that GM?s will never ask for your passwords, and they don?t need to access your accounts for any matter (because we have other ways of keeping track of our players). If there is a player impersonating a GM, or a player that has a name similar to a GM, ask them to show you their glowing GM-Shield, which is the proper way of identifying them. Do not provide your personal information to anyone. We seriously recommend not to share your accounts or items, or to accept any type of cheats, macros, hacks, etc. These could just be a way to steal your account, so please avoid them as we will not replace your lost items.

:ph34r:

Edited by kennychl

rules are written by people who own and run this server.. this isnt a democracy so they can do whatever they want and make exceptions if they want

im not saying they should or that i even care.. but i think its funny that some people think they have rights on a private server

ur so funny

dont forget that U, not marclorc, also scamed RngD items, so i hope ur chars are also baned

nope, Juggz, Tsolis, and Blizzy are still there, stop playing hard to get darrio you know you still love me in pvp events

you are saying that you guys want to retrieve all the items back, doesn't matter it got scammed or what, even though rules says that :

IMPORTANT:Sharing accounts and items of Helbreath Nemesis is at your own risk. If you share your belongings, you also share the responsibility of them. Any action that is committed through the use of your account and/or your characters is responsibility of the owner of the account. If the account is blocked, it is not going to be unblocked and we will not recover any items from it, even if the BAN was applied to another person using the account. In the case of an infringement that we are required to ban an IP, we could also ban all IPs related with that account and/or characters. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ITEMS!

Theft: The robber of accounts, passwords, and items related with the game and/or forum WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. People committing these activities will be severely punished when detected. The accounts, passwords, and items are the responsibility of their owners, and he/she must take care of them because even though we will punish the offender, we will not return your items. Keep in mind that GM?s will never ask for your passwords, and they don?t need to access your accounts for any matter (because we have other ways of keeping track of our players). If there is a player impersonating a GM, or a player that has a name similar to a GM, ask them to show you their glowing GM-Shield, which is the proper way of identifying them. Do not provide your personal information to anyone. We seriously recommend not to share your accounts or items, or to accept any type of cheats, macros, hacks, etc. These could just be a way to steal your account, so please avoid them as we will not replace your lost items.

:ph34r:

And in which point of my post I asked for them to be replaced? Because of 1 member of our guild did a mistake all of us needs to face the consiquences, that sucks, but thats life and Ive accepted it.

I have never asked for those items to be replaced, not even with a ticket... Only thing I ever asked for was for some1 to see what really happened and I've alrdy gotten an answer to that.

So, considerin your point of view, then All the items that Marclorc scammed to Arg guild should be returned. And just ban him and thats it? mistakes happens and for that mistakes u need a responsable, we got it as a GM team, the items where there so.. Now u as a guild need to see what to do.. Pretty easy to say: "Gimme xr and survivors is back".

Tho i would love to see survivors back.