Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

M Sheilds Way Overpowered

A wand with huge PA and takes no stats to wear, that is very common. There's no other item like that in the game, it's way to good pvp. It makes vit mages not even have to use pots when para'd, and it makes war vs war a joke. It's hard enough to kill a para'd war, much less with a tower and msheild taking -20s with zerk.

I feel at least one of these options need to be done to even it out:

1. Wipe m sheilds and emmy rings and make them very rare items

2. Make Mshield two handed

3. Reduce pa to 5%

4. Remove M sheilds and emmy rings all together. - My favorite

5. Make stats to use very high - make the dex requirement 50 - This isnt a good one, because it still makes war vs war retarded.

Edited by Iowa

A wand with huge PA and takes no stats to wear, that is very common. There's no other item like that in the game, it's way to good pvp. It makes vit mages not even have to use pots when para'd, and it makes war vs war a joke. It's hard enough to kill a para'd war, much less with a tower and msheild taking -20s with zerk.

1. Wipe m sheilds and emmy rings and make them very rare items

2. Make Mshield two handed

3. Reduce pa to 5%

4. Remove M sheilds and emmy rings all together. - My favorite

5. Make stats to use very high - make the dex requirement 50 - This isnt a good one, because it still makes war vs war retarded.

Mshield 2 handed would be cool, cuz it makes u choose between tower or mshield :P, i would remove em all or wipe them and make them rare.

Everyone play mages

Is that what you meant?

Edited by Iowa

Everyone play mages

Is that what you meant?

u dont have to twist /change my words...

i have a mage and a war, i enjoy alot more playing war lately..

if your slow or noob , i think you will have alot of trouble getting fh war..

once again..

learn to play.

QQ NO MORE :D

Edited by Moha

i think, if delete emmy rings, then all goldies will die in 2 blizz.. If delete m.shield - there is a wand stated with 20def points (wizard wand ms20 at bs), so is onle 10 def points difference.. Think no worth to do this.

Even if make ms shield 2handet,- all mages will use tower + wizard ms20..

i think, if delete emmy rings, then all goldies will die in 2 blizz.. If delete m.shield - there is a wand stated with 20def points (wizard wand ms20 at bs), so is onle 10 def points difference.. Think no worth to do this.

Mshield wands add PA to your chest armor (platemail, chainmail, etc) and wizard ms20 only adds 20 to defense. Not even close to the same thing.

Most goldies (new players) won't even have emmy rings either, so they die to 2 blizz in the first place.

Mshield wands add PA to your chest armor (platemail, chainmail, etc) and wizard ms20 only adds 20 to defense. Not even close to the same thing.

Most goldies (new players) won't even have emmy rings either, so they die to 2 blizz in the first place.

They should change m.shield wand pa to be reduced from the remaining dmg after body parts pa is counted.

Lets have a example where some1 is being hit by 100dmg to the chest (40% pa in this case) and has m.shield wand (pa30%) equipped...

This is how it works:

DMG 100 - (40% + 30%) = -30dmg

Change it to work like this:

DMG 100 - 40% - 30% = -42dmg

won't really matter. server will be flooded with xel weapons in a couple of weeks :D

That's pure speculation. And more like a couple years lol. The reality of it is mages have more life and do more dmg then wars. I've never played another game or server were mages had more life then wars and also did more dmg. So an mshield is a really another nail in the coffin for wars.

Edited by Iowa

won't really matter. server will be flooded with xel weapons in a couple of weeks :D

That's pure speculation. And more like a couple years lol. The reality of it is mages have more life and do more dmg then wars. I've never played another game or server were mages had more life then wars and also did more dmg. So an mshield is a really another nail in the coffin for wars.

i dont see any mage having as much life as you do

cut the crap , get real

Edited by Moha

I dare anyone to log 2 mages, any kind, and beat me and Gamny in a 2v2. or just make a pvp, u can play mages.. ill play war.. Its not overpowered.. live with it.

I dare anyone to log 2 mages, any kind, and beat me and Gamny in a 2v2. or just make a pvp, u can play mages.. ill play war.. Its not overpowered.. live with it.

It's not hard when you have lots of items really...