Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Version 5.04 Release.

Congratulations to staff for the update, really great job.

One question, the minimap does not change? it continues to mark the entrance to the dungeon on farm and not Elvine. The same applies PL.

Slds.

Mariano

Edited by Mariano78

I assume this client has some form of inbuilt paks? I can no longer use different skins and am forced to use half of the horrible, ugly, brown original skin. It doesn't fully get rid of the skin so... Ive got half and half

Also there is an annoying plague of rabbits, slimes and ants wandering around towns.

Edited by Vampyr

didnt test anything yet...I am at work. But gms how about to change stuff on manufture skill too? like increase the drop rate of mithrals, put some new wepons to the skill .... It seems that only skill and new stuff are for mages ... how about wars?? ok black shadow I read but that not sound?s fair...

That XP system is awesome, as are those droprate changes. \:D/

I'm not sure tho, if I like the fact, that it will for sure force smaller guilds to merge with larges ones to get 240% xp.

(If that was not the intention, adding that much xp after 3-4 party members is a flaw IMO)

EDIT:

didnt test anything yet...I am at work. But gms how about to change stuff on manufture skill too? like increase the drop rate of mithrals, put some new wepons to the skill .... It seems that only skill and new stuff are for mages ... how about wars?? ok black shadow I read but that not sound?s fair...

Add bows to manufacturing, please! ^.^

Edited by Steelfoam

can you plz make sure to update hb portal?

Nemesis Portal is already updates.

The last additions of the Farjat-Drop-Changing will be added soon, but the basics are there.

Aswell as the Hell-Fire Damage update needs to be done as it's currently incorrect.

Also as me and Eldon found out, the party bug fix which was included in the last update has been removed and weve gone back to the bugged party format.

wow .. great job gms.. i like the new updates.. but one small case is that those BUNNY ARE IRRITATING ... keep it up.. ^^,

Edited by SG(ZaI)

I assume this client has some form of inbuilt paks? I can no longer use different skins and am forced to use half of the horrible, ugly, brown original skin. It doesn't fully get rid of the skin so... Ive got half and half

Also there is an annoying plague of rabbits, slimes and ants wandering around towns.

The same thing happened to me with the skin (half simple, hald tebblack) lol.

Congratulations to staff, great job.

but mass bump fkn cats and rabit's :D

Cats and rabbits are an accident. We will take off, but no hurry rebooting for this only.

party should not have messed again, i mistaked. The fix is easy.

The Skins, live with it. U cant edit half of them, means u got your bag transparent and now ur *censored*ed. Eat it like maradona says. :P

Does rabbits and cats makes you lag? I saw everyone whining bout lag in the morning :unsure: . I had terrible lag as i could see others lagging too :mellow: . Hope lag is gone when you remove this unwanted little bumpers :) .

Cats and rabbits are an accident. We will take off, but no hurry rebooting for this only.

The Skins, live with it. U cant edit half of them, means u got your bag transparent and now ur *censored*ed. Eat it like maradona says. :P

Creo que esto simboliza lo que queres decir calu

IPB Image

Nice job :D

I want to have time to play hb again :(

My bag isnt transparent, I use the tebb blue skin. I have F5 still as the Tebb Blue, Dialogtext.pak is still tebb blue but half of the other pak is the original.

Awesome back to boring skin...

My bag isnt transparent, I use the tebb blue skin. I have F5 still as the Tebb Blue, Dialogtext.pak is still tebb blue but half of the other pak is the original.

Awesome back to boring skin...

yea i know. is just this is the only way to protect against invisible Bag

Fair enough, can we get some exterminators in for those rabbits :)