Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

So This Is What Happened...

no ..

it got scammed by grx

btw rutuu, that xrapier was from scav hunt and i was playing ares at the time and i was one of the users too

too bad this happened but they got hacked by an old survivor (polak again) losl

zzz..elvine dont use that's SUPER LUCKY RARE ITEMS who u guys are talking..only the good rare item are sb from Gamny because he play...z wand have 10 or 20 more atack of DK 15...i see only ice sword and one x r in elvine ( koreans )...k axe have one friend and dont like raid...the k blade are in inactive char...dark exe sucks.....i think elvine have one good rare, is the sb from gamny/jackelin, or mr popo but i dont see him hitting aresden in this days..

Sorry dude,have no time to play XD

About the ares/elv rare situation i just want to point out that Aresden has the only Lightning Blade on the server, as far as i know, and thats on Valkyrie!!

id just like to point out that lighting blade is about as good a weapon as a poison flam

About the ares/elv rare situation i just want to point out that Aresden has the only Lightning Blade on the server, as far as i know, and thats on Valkyrie!!

id just like to point out that lighting blade is about as good a weapon as a poison flam

rofl

xD

hahahahhaha

lolz

come on MIKe,u should come back to play.I did give a good offer for u XD

Mr-Popo is ready for u=p

Edited by -R8-

This for the win. I Static even tried palming it off to me for DS :P

Edited by Vampyr

Im realy bored right now and Ares shop is boxed and there is no1 on at all, therefore,

I am here posting a completely pointless topic. What is everyone else doing?

damn it, U ARE REALLT BORED lolz, i aam going to make eks with my brother, we make

a nice team, and we can talk to each other so its easy to make eks lol :)

yep we lost the xrapier once, but we got it back and now its lost again.

We actually found one in a TW hunt also...

xaxe TUby has all the time.

btw. Grx scammed ppl for sure, because after all shit he made, he dont reply in GG [gg = polish icq] anymore. He's just ignoring me when he is online.

Who said merien shield is in bad hands?:P i play nazirI now, so its in the worst hands ever! H@ H@

Cleanser: may I touch your personal place, please?

Edited by DEz