Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

So This Is What Happened...

Im realy bored right now and Ares shop is boxed and there is no1 on at all, therefore,

I am here posting a completely pointless topic. What is everyone else doing?

ares went for item hunting and hopefully to get some activation and fight elvs back. As you know, elv has a lot of rares with active user. Ares has xelima and ice, but not active, very.

Survivors X is on a banned character and all the other 1 or 2 X weapons we have arent active.

Problem with Ares guild is that they hunt for 5 minutes and give up.

Survivors X is on a banned character and all the other 1 or 2 X weapons we have arent active.

Very much so agree.

Yeah I still dont really know the backrounds of how we lost our x and ice... part of the reason I am not intrested in playing anymore is that when I stepped down from leading Survivors and few others quit / went for brake... the guild was not ran well, every1 had access to the gm and the activation wpons and now theyre lost.

I've logged in few times lately, even done some hunting, but all my items are gone and our activation wpons are on banned char its kind of hopeless.. Especially the part where Im supposed to start building Survivors again since I got nothing to offer to the old members at the moment.

I believe the activation wpons are on Grx, but I dont know the backrounds, or the reason why he got banned.. So could farjat or any other GM inform me and let me know if there's a possibility of getting back the ice sword and x rapier? Cause Im truly intrested in getting back in business here in neme =)

Yours,

Ruutu

+ whole guild is dead

I wouldnt say that, Valkyrie is still very active and full of nice itens too!

Thumbs up for Ruutu, if he can bring back some Survivors action, could be useful!

i would log RnnD right now but im on vista computer so you lucked out :P

its been like this for over a year, you dont have ares on 24/7

the time when theres most action is from 3pm-10pm eastern time,

dont you at times like this miss the loser static that is on 24/7?

joke, not a flame

Edited by Alright ---Juggs

Ye cleanser.. but, then Shaggnut gave GBH and mass items to the guy, after that Wrigley bought it from Shagnut and moved to Ares playin "Burned", In the middle of all, Survivors won the Scarvenger hunt and asked for Zwand and Ice Storm Manual, (They could choose GBH and Xring!) and traded de Zwand for the Xrapier to Burned..

got it?

Ye cleanser.. but, then Shaggnut gave GBH and mass items to the guy, after that Wrigley bought it from Shagnut and moved to Ares playin "Burned", In the middle of all, Survivors won the Scarvenger hunt and asked for Zwand and Ice Storm Manual, (They could choose GBH and Xring!) and traded de Zwand for the Xrapier to Burned..

got it?

are you the old funnygirl?

yep we lost the xrapier once, but we got it back and now its lost again.

Don't worry, the Zwand it got traded for got dropped to elvine then bought by a person who had previously shared it.

Such is life :)

Ares still has:

- Active Cancel Mage (I've finished Therapist Full Hero now so I'm on the cancel mage a LOT more).

- Ice Swords (Me)

- Merien Shield + Kwand (Naziri)

- Merien Plate (Pharaoh)

- Demon Slayer (Vampyr)

There's non-guild rares around too, heaps of them, but that's just how we are doing in KK ;)

Ares still has:

- Active Cancel Mage (I've finished Therapist Full Hero now so I'm on the cancel mage a LOT more).

- Ice Swords (Me)

- Merien Shield + Kwand (Naziri)

- Merien Plate (Pharaoh)

- Demon Slayer (Vampyr)

There's non-guild rares around too, heaps of them, but that's just how we are doing in KK ;)

And Elvs has

-1 cancel mage

-2 Zwand

-2 SB

-1 XAxe

-1 XRap

-2 Ice Sword

-And some Kblade/Kaxe

(I'm not sure)

But 1 thing for sure is that, ALL the rares are ACTIVE

Correct me if it's not true.

Edited by kennychl

the kaxe isnt active and SLYONE rarely ever plays. Someone is always on the cancel mage, I think it does alot more damage than any other rare you could possibly have.

Edited by BlindSide

all the mages changing to fh war

lols

and honestly the only good rare at aresden is cancelation

all others are junk or used by noobs

all the mages changing to fh war

lols

and honestly the only good rare at aresden is cancelation

all others are junk or used by noobs

wisdom ^^

the only other "rare" that could even be considered effective is an ice sword, and even then...

Mushu is inactive, hwarang guild sluts the zwand around to get everyone full hero so it seems like they all have zwand.

You misunderstand me. I've seen them with 2 zwands at the same time.

I've also recently fought 2 SB's in elv at the same time (Gamny is actually good with it though :P )

Personally I think we do pretty well with our ice when we use it right (e.g. ganks), sometimes I blow it just for fun though!