Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Christmas Event

Items make ppl play. If somebody plays here a long time and gets nothing, they will most likely leave server. I myself find it easier to buy items lol. I do hunt alot, but honestly ive seen 2 drops in 2 years of playing here, pa9 horns W - just dropped yesterday for me and mr35 wings W in toh1 had to food it between ganksta/me/static.

And as i understand, that kaxe was given away at an event, and alot of other people have been told the same.

Storm Bringer is garbage+1, if ur fps is good u can dodge it all day long as i do. I perfer stated BHs, z wand, k wand, merien items xelima items.

Anyways, make a wish to santa event should be an every year tradition. Ive already got what im asking from santa decided on. XD

Kaxe droped to a friend of mine, so, I know how its is..

Maybe you are getting confused with the Kblade, that yes it was a event prize.

And I still belive that if a rare is given away ONCE a year, or suppose its TWICE... it really doesn't alters the nature of server

Edited by Svafnir

As long as Cancell Manual isnt given to anyone, then any of the rest items wont do any change to the server. Just another nice item for trade and use xD. Ie doesnt flood server, xel neither= unless in the hands of a very big guild. I like ruddy pit the most, but i found it too short time :P . Make santa costume again its very funny and improves more fights.

Just to clarify once more...

The Kloness Axe was dropped from a Unicorn.

The Kloness Blade was given out as an event prize.

farjat, im gonna make you an offer you cant refuse.

Unless youve got tits and a 6 pack of beer, your offer has been denied.