Sign in to follow this  
cor3a

My Swan Song :d

i've been playing hb nemesis for years.. from nem 1 to nem2 and i've made loads of friends and enemies along the way. lol. i've decided to call it quits for now .. putting a fullstop to my chara aka cor3a and my days in hb nem. i've sold my acc away to a rl friend of mine which i made a huge financial lost when i dropped ms20 hp91 and hp77 shield to koreans when i was without zem during my last raid. lol. big thanks to all hb nemesis staff for giving me such a wonderful gaming exp. and to my friends ( Alright , MaynarD , Medic- , EeViA , YumaWar and the others ) , Keystone Kratocracy guildies, it has been really nice playing with u guys. haters tt hate me for running , i promise to run again if i ever come back to play. (: cheers all ! laters :D

Edited by cor3a

Wow corea thats big, i wasnt mentioned in the name list! Anyhow, its just bad that you decided to this. Is this a permanent quit from the whole HB scene or changing servers?

=D i remember lvling with you at ogn3rs when you were a little goldie ^.^

oh yeah !! i remember this !! hahahaa ! classic

Going to miss you mate! <3:( Hope to see you back ingame some day ;)

thanks mate !! :D i got something for u before i quit ! will log these days to give it to u :D

Ill see u when u come back!

and before u leave, we gotta pvp!!!! :)

good luck man!

just cast fireball and ek+1 for corea

love you juli =D

todavia me recuerdo cuando me gritabas en el teamspeak llamandome un idiota inutil

OnTopic:

everyone has their breaking point, and losing your items that you worked for years is many peoples last straw

it was definetly mine, regret lending out my items BUT its over, gl corea

see you latter corea, i love see you in wh =) i having fun always i see you.....hope some day come back, the best for you ! good riddance

lorenzo here =)

Edited by Shers!

wah.. sianz lo.. ok la.. if come back game must let me know ah... take care m8.. ^^

Rx8.. ... . .. . .VOOmmMM

Edited by SG(ZaI)

Sad to hear it, gonna miss ya. :(

ive heard nemesis is alive now, wonder if its true

ehh doesnt really matter i have vista now

So do I and it's definately doable and yea it's nice to see the server so active again, lots of ethusiastic players again. :)

thanks all. anw , im not quitting becos i dropped my items. lol. im getting a new job and i think its time for me to take priority in trying to establish my career. lol. wont have too much time to play but i guess i'll log onto my friend's char when im free. (: cheers ppl ! long live nemesis and KK guild ! xD

ohhh man is bad to see this:(

i just wana wish you goodluck in your new job and everything you do man

:wub:

all right good luck mate....i know how's the working life taking a toll on us all...well you take care till we meet again in HB nemesis, i'll be most probally afk due to work....take care mate ^^ ;)